Legit Ways To Make Money

Any suggestions on how to make a living online that isn't shitcoin/gambling/stocks/camwhoring?

Attached: d54.jpg (160x223, 9K)

paypigs master

no

I did that for a bit but couldn't handle the psychological weight

>number go up or number go down
>make money
How much fucking easier do you want it, user? The work ethic of these zoomers nowadays is pathetic.

Shitty Android apps

own a piece of a business

Sell your soul to satan

So buy stocks?

Instead of OP, can someone give ME advice on when I should cash out shitcoins before the markets dump? I have learned a few different indicators just from spending hours staring at charts and trying to find correlations, but it still makes me nervous thinking I might miss the top as it were.

For crypto specifically, how do I determine when we approach "the top" of a longer period cycle? And for medium/short term? Looking back $4.50 being the top was pretty obvious and I even sold a few hundred linkies at that price, but like a retard I bought back in worried we would actually see $10 the next week

Attached: 1563425964526.png (800x800, 131K)

buy e-pads

hitman

no go make ur own thread retard stinky shit face linky

Too bad nigger this is my thread now

Fuck you go make your own thread

Me too mate. I pretended to be a girl though. Care to share a few stories? I want to get that behind. Legit considering selling drugs, less disgusting

print on demand services, buying/making a shopify store, making a game or website and filling it with ads. I'm doing very conservative options trading but you said no stocks

Are you a man?

Learn to code. Work remotely.

Everything else is speculating with already earned money.

Grind popular games accounts and sell em

I'm a dude and was doing it with gay dudes, it was pretty shitty

I'm a dude and I was doing with hetero dudes (pretending to be a girl), it was shitty either way.
Degenerate disgusting world

I don’t give a fuck about milking these degenerates how did you go about doing this?

>Legit Ways To Make Money
>Legit

honestly babe earning money the legit way is kind of a drag, it is pretty slow, too many people are doing it. you wanna earn money the legit way then go do surveys online or write clickbait articles or something which is what every pajeet in india will do. if you want to make actual money you have to be creative and think outside the box, usually this is illegal

a good place to start is think ten years ago what could you have done to earn money online really easily (apart from bitcoin) and how can you replicate this behaviour today. thats what i do, i havent had any success yet but i believe thats the best way of thinking