Shill me some suicide stacks before I don’t wake up

Hit a hard one just now anons and I got this briliant ideea that I should finally get into alts. What do I need, saw MITX, RSR and QNT so far. I already own some Link.

Attached: 18FE056C-1B4D-48C1-BE45-597A21FABC6F.jpg (499x498, 78K)

I just hit the fattest blunt

Wait till my bong hit bros

Go all in QNT.
Join the TGs, educate yourself on it.
Thank me later.

VIDT. T1 exchange listing in 2 weeks. guaranteed 10x.

COSS

Beam.

SENT is a good vpn and a promising coin. Dont know if you have heard about it? QNT seems interesting. That Gilbert guy is pretty charming

COOM

Attached: 1568410871720.webm (720x404, 541K)

0xBitcoin

Grin is superior due to incentives structure and no premine. Inflation is far too high at the moment though, gotta wait a few years.

i second 0xbitcoin. it's just a matter of time.

dag
USAF bro
aliens and shit

Why is there a mcdonalds patch on his shoulder

3rd 0xbtc. It's a definite buy and hold.
Harmony (ONE) also a good suicide stack play.

BASED

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29K)

RSR is literally all you'll need but Link will be worth something too once it's implemented into swift and RSR starts using it in the future.

QNT also seems good but I'm not informed on it since I'm all in on RSR long-term, might open a position on something else in the coming months but I already know all I need to know and RSR is it for me. Others may disagree with me on RSR and that's okay, I'm happy to take the risk because of how early it is and I can see the potential based on investors, team and idea behind it.

DYOR

how can i accumulate 0xbtc, RSR, VIDT, MITX, MTL, etc. if im in burger land? i know DYOR and all that but if someone could hust give me a quick rundown as to why DAG, FTM, and ONE are good buys and speculation on their potential i would really appreciate it.

do you even CMC bro, god damn if you cant find exchanges you wil not make it, unless by the hand of "god"

> Fact: dag has no employees
> Fact: dag uses Satsgang to artificially manipulate their razor thin trading books to simulate pumps. They do this right in front of everyone
Fact: Dag lost over $25M of presale investor money they cannot account for
Fact: they ban anyone who asks how many full time employee they have, go ahead try it and see. Gauranteed ban and harrassment
Opinion: they are the dumbest investment community in crypto.

what said
coinmarketcap, pick exchange with top volume, unless it's a know your customer exchange
as for dag, no idea, seems shitty, ftm, kinda centralized, one, woman team probably a scam

I think you should DYOR

Enigma

Thanks user, already did.

fact: im up 50%

Fact you aren't up till you sell and there is no liquidity. You are a liar prove your buy order or STFU

selling should be easy since took a while for buy orders that only climbed

Good luck with that lying faggot