BlockChan is Uncensorable: Global Flags Edition

Shirley you guys have seen BlockChan? Imagine posting on a pozzed centralized chan in 2019. Embrace the future today:

blockchan.ca | blockchan.link

>runs on XRP (lulz) + IPFS
>immutable, indestructible, uncensorable
>host a federated node in under 5 mins: github.com/ndm-inf/BlockChan
>inspect open source code to ensure we’re not glowing
>flags

We're working hard on this behind the scenes anons, brace for lulz.

Attached: unstoppable2.jpg (1200x675, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230
github.com/ndm-inf/BlockChan
twitter.com/hw_beat_that/status/1169032672020029440?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>immutable, indestructible, uncensorable
so either it gains no adoption or it will be a cp fest in 5 minutes
great!

Wrong. There is a moderated mode which you should always have turned on. Seriously, don't turn it off. The point is, you CAN turn it off. Every post is immutable in the XRP memo space - we cannot even delete it as admins. IMPOSSIBRUUU.

Attached: deserve.jpg (600x523, 117K)

>Seriously, don't turn it off. The point is, you CAN turn it off.
thanks user i kekked

Yeah it's an important concept. I'll also mention we've already said we will moderate content based on law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/47/230 - Basically it provides immunity from liability for providers and users of an interactive computer service who publish information provided by others. I agree though there are some extreme challenges here if have to scale up.

We've only been live for about 7 weeks now. FUN FACT: Your shitposting is so important to us we are actually paying for it. Currently we cram around 5000 posts for every $1 spent on XRP. I will also point out we have no desire or interest in making any profit in any way with BlockChan, and this should be communicated by our free open source license.

Attached: kraken.png (600x523, 306K)

this. all the adoption will be from pedophiles

>waaahhhh there will be CP
Low T

Poo in ass butt nigger pee. Ass pee in poopy nigger will be poop in pee. Ass poop nigger butt cum.

>Low T
High FBI

the interface looks like shit. too much interactive components. images should be displayed by default along with some preview text

Low T in my butt nigger pee cum. Nigger cum buttgole poopy nigger poop. Nigger poopy pee in my hole. Poop.

But it hasn't been, and we don't want them. We take pains to say so. In fact we've also said we will do what we can to unmask these users, and we're good at it. You also realize of course by moderating a public ledger our censorship policy will also be completely transparent to anyone who cares to check. We're working on ways to improve this system and have the community be self-moderated.

Attached: go_time.png (1200x675, 998K)

Thanks user, we've only been up 7 weeks and the interface is still being built. We're very beta right now. Downloading images is not on by default because like I said, anyone can post anything they want including illegal images. The system remembers your setting so it is set and forget ;)

Wait so please explain to me exactly how you protect yourself from legal liability when it comes to illegal content. What law(s) are you covered by?

Then it's not completely anonymous and you just lost 101% credibility there lol

Yeah the pics def have to load by default. Turn off as option. Not the way its now

>unmask all these users

this also means authorities could coerce you to unmask users. The fact that it’s not impossible to unmask users is a huge flaw in the design of your project but good luck

No, it doesn't at all. Because you can always just download the client and view the BlockChan posts without making it a public instance. Don't you see user? It's actually unstoppable. Manipulate the client at will it's open source. When the penny drops you will --> O_o

And as for a public instance of the client, they actually point out in their github that sending your client logs to /dev/null is a great idea (pic related). The client is also fully working in Tor. Also please check our source code for remote calls or other shenanigans (there aren't any). See: github.com/ndm-inf/BlockChan

Attached: devnull.png (428x74, 12K)

pocketnet.app is way more comfy than blockchan

Get serious, this closed source shit requires a registration to even view content user. I fell off my chair laughing just now. RIP: walled gardens. We're nothing like you.

Attached: fbi-3.png (600x523, 235K)

With BC, all your posts are permanent for extra lulz. Nobody can censor your posts in any way. It's impossibruuu. Luckily, you can also identify yourself with an 'actually' cryptographically sound tripcode.

Attached: optics.png (600x523, 322K)

Remember that this is what stopped QA from ever identifying himself anywhere but inf_ch. Do you remember? Yeah, we remember. Let's not let that happen again.

twitter.com/hw_beat_that/status/1169032672020029440?lang=en

Attached: deserve_pepe.png (600x523, 292K)

ohh no I have to get a wallet to get paid for shitposting, it's a walled garden

What happens if (((they))) take down your github?

then twenty more shall rise in it's place

Wrong. We're actually paying for your shitposts. Currently we pay $1 USD per 5000 posts via XRP memo field. Worth every penny.

Yes. This is the idea user. So pleased someone understands the 'federated' model.

Attached: deserve_anons.png (600x523, 274K)

Thats why I told you to get on with the pocketnet devs this whole XRP shit is bullshit. If it's just about hosting some code than you could probably do it dynamic,

the problem is that the alternative would be a seedy non trusted link