40 minutes until Bakkt pre-open

What's your prediction?

Attached: EEVnfQSW4AAXj_k.jpg (2048x1536, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/satoshis-pre-release-bitcoin-code-contains-some-fascinating-findings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can someone compete with this asian chad?

>Blakkt

isn't that on the 23rd?

bakkt is bearish... i dont understand why this question keeps popping up. it doesn't mean it HAS to dump but if there's a big move i'd say 90/10 it's downwards

I don't know
check

>i dont understand why this question keeps popping up
>i dont understand how asset settled futures are any different from cash settled intruments
>i dont understand that naked shorting does not work with bakkt
>i just dont understand, yet i feel able to make price predictions
dunning_kruger.post

Attached: 1557277058023.png (1300x2000, 288K)

His smile is so uncomfortable. He knows on a very deep level this will never last, so he won't let himself be truly happy in the moment. This man is a walking failure living one day at a time.

God you are stupid. Makes me glad to know this market will bankrupt morons like you.

dump to 8k

lol nice cope

Can someone give a quick rundown as to why the release of bakkt implies a downward trend for btc? I mean why do people care at all other than the long term prospects of crypto? personally I think that btc has a good foothold and a high probability that it could become valuable in every day terms in society, so I don't understand why people care about "seasonal cycles" and all this voodoo nonsense?

If you think btc is going to have an impact in society in the future, then you buy it and hold it dont you? am I missing something

lmao ok buddy, go all in and see how it works for you

hahah yes! i got a whitey!

post your short

Attached: 1504899123495.png (454x453, 73K)

BAKKT TRADING STARTS TOMORROW AT 8, THE FUCKING IDIOCY OF THIS BOARD IS ASTOUNDING. YOU SAY ONE FALSE RUMOR AND THIS BOARD RUNS WITH IT LIKE WILDFIRE. NO WONDER YOU ALL BUY ABSOLUTE SHITCOINS AND GET WRECKED. CAN’T EVEN GOOGLE SOMETHING THIS SIMPLE.

Imagine him sitting at the foot of the bed waiting to head out the door to buy her another fancy dinner. Just when his mind starts to wander toward whether she likes him for his bitcoin or not, she playfully punches his shoulder and giggles, finally ready to leave the house after trying on several pairs of headphones to get the perfect match for her outfit.

because most of Jow Forums doesn't have an ounce of critical thought. CME futures dumped the price because we were literally at peak delusion when they opened. it was the top of the bubble and the selling pressure was already massive by then. btc would've tanked without them opening.

there is absolutely no reason to expect a big dump with bakkt. we are in a new market cycles and still in the accumulation stages. everyone wants cheap bitcoin, just look how many people are lining to buy btc when it dips below 10k.

Attached: 1568690357020.png (929x1175, 119K)

it would be irresponsible not to be all in at all times. being out of the market during the wrong 10 days per year would've rendered any bitcoin exposure unprofitable. if anything hedge with puts, not with going back into fiat

this

Attached: 1562961304613.png (425x558, 98K)

One other thing, I notice that almost nobody ever talks about bitcoin as actual currency to be used in every day life (which is the supposed end game), everyone here talks about getting rich and "making it" after they've sold their hypothetical bitcoin at 100k usd, the whole fucking point is to move away from government issued currencies, are there actual people out there who actually look to hold bitcoin as a currency itself and use? Thats what I had in mind, but I feel like no one ever thinks this way on this board

Attached: IMG_20190805_232140.jpg (576x1024, 38K)

All right, I need to catch up on memes. Who is this guy/girl?

Bitcoin has been always a get-rich-scheme

Proof? Doesn't look like it to me, in fact its the polar opposite to its creative intent

There's gambling feature builtin the first version of Bitcoin from satoshi

news.bitcoin.com/satoshis-pre-release-bitcoin-code-contains-some-fascinating-findings/

Depends on your time preference. Will Bitcoin consume most of the value on earth some day? Yes. Will it do that within the next 10 years? Probably not. So might as well cash out some at the top next bull run and improve your quality of life. But eventually there will be no such thing as "cashing out" because Bitcoin will be more ubiquitous than fiat money. Also 1million+ dollar Bitcoin will be easily obtainable because by then the US dollar will be like Zimbabwe money with trillion dollar bills to buy a cup of coffee

Anything with institutional investors is good. It will allow them to park their negative interest loans and fuel the ultimate bubble of all time.

>Will Bitcoin consume most of the value on earth some day?

Nope, that would never happen because the network isn't decentralized enough. Most of the nodes and mining operations are centralized in clusters within a few countries. To put your wealth into the network is akin to giving economical power to countries that have the largest share of the network.

>most of Jow Forums doesn't have an ounce of critical thought
How to know? We, the majority, come here to blow off steam. Should we release our knowledge all at once, the board would have a dip in creative flow. This is why we release nuggets of info by using a increments by way of subgroups. The balance realigns itself. This board is very high IQ. Believe me. I can say with confidence. Thanks for the chance to respond!

Look what happened to pools like BTCGuild back in the day. When mining becomes too centralized it's in the best interest of miners to split up. If they don't and people start to worry their business goes away. Plus there will always be electricity arbitrage in places with cheaper power.

as usual, biz will be wrong. biz wants to sell at $50-100k, meaning one of only two things will happen:

1) we never get to these prices, biz holds the bag and an hero's

2) we get there, biz sells, only for the price to rocket up past $1million, due to extreme hyperinflation, meaning biz has no purchasing power despite selling at $100k

biz will NEVER win, just give up

This really cuts deep.

Nice gums (I guess)