10x minimum

SENT is way bigger than any of us thought.
I did some research and anyone staking SENT on the Sentinel hub will get part of all the transaction fees going through the Sentinel hub.
Why would anyone want to send their transactions through Sentinel?
Because Sentinel is the privacy layer of Cosmos, anyone using Cosmos that wants to have anonymous transactions/services etc has to go through Sentinel.
Cosmos is a "internet of blockchains" which means that it will connect a lot of blockchains.
By default any coin, BTC, ETH, NANO etc that doesn't have a privacy layer can now get that with the help of Sentinel hub. Fees can be paid in any accepted currency on the Sentinel hub so staking SENT can give you BTC, ETH etc.

Currently trading on Idex, hitbtc, and forkdelta.

hitbtc.com/SENT-to-BTC
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xf96dd969dca52bcf7dafa0ee75e5b6815ab761b2-ETH

You will also be able to pay for the dVPN in any accepted currency and staking SENT will also give you transaction fees of these payments.

Don't tell me you're missing out on the next 50x bros
This is clearly just warming up and smart money is entering, when free money is presented in front of you, you should be eating it up.

Attached: .png (1000x1000, 558K)

sorwy sir, youre too late

nope. just starting

S - Shit
E - Erect
N - Nigger
T - Toot toot
Nigger ass poop nigger SENT cum in my dick ass poopy dick nigger poop.

Attached: Pajeets-Japanese-Vacation.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

KEK

Nigger cum in my ass because ass in my poop. Pee in penis means poop in anus. That is a poop nigger eating pee with a fork. Fork is poop eating machine.

why

my AV thinks the dVPN is malware

your av a shit

so it was right

no av iss a shit

so I should leave it in the street? please advise sir

poo in it on the beach
then bury it

BASED

all in

pump was ages ago

no