Best Masternode Projects Out There?

Masternodes is constantly called SCAMS, but why?
Because 99% of ALL masternode has NO PURPOSE or USE CASE, whatsoever.
Masternodes often have high ROI's, which means people dump the prices down real fast.

Do NOT underestimate the power of a masternode though. Masternodes can benefit a network HUGELY, and I'll tell you about a project most people here don't seem to know about - Yet.

Stakenet is a Proof Of Stake coin with Masternodes. Masternodes and stakers are paid EQUALLY - This is to make the network as decentralized as possible, to incentivize staking too.

These masternodes will act as SERVICE providers for the Stakenet Lightning DEX.
Lightning is extremely powerful due to it's offchain capabilities which means you'll be able to trade INSTANTLY on this DEX, and with virtually 0 fees involved.

This is probably the BEST DEX solution out there, it does everything a centralized exchange offers, but you WONT need to reveal your identity, NO KYC, NO accounts. 100% security on your assets.
Liquidity is solved with Stakenet's DEX Aggregator, which will combine multiple DEX orderbooks through API's and make sure you get the best trade.

Multiple dApps will run on these nodes, and all the fees involved is distributed among all the nodes.
The Stakenet Multi Currency Wallet, which you can read more about here: medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-sept-19-2019-63614644e24d

- Is a dApp that will run on Stakenet as well. The DEX will be integrated into it, and the wallet itself will benefit BTC/LTC holders a LOT.

>Why?

I'll tell you why, because you'll be able to trade while on the go with their android/IOS wallet. You don't need to invest in XSN to use it's services.

Attached: MN.jpg (576x321, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-sept-19-2019-63614644e24d
fragtoken.io/box
amb.money/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>So let's imagine the following scenario:

Imagine yourself at a family reunion or whatever. You check the price of BTC, and notice it just pumped $2000 in the last 10 mins. You KNOW it's gonna go down again, and quickly opens your wallet, sell your BTC for USDT; and once the price settles down again, you SELL your USDT back to BTC. The whole process is instant, 100% secure, as you don't need to even use a centralized exchange to do all of this.

Not gonna lie, im already deep into this project and have many Masternodes.
I see the biggest hurdle being liquidity.
If the project can solve this issue sufficient with a encreased onboarding of users, then this could end up being like having a share of Binance's month earnings.

True. Hopefully the DEX Aggregator will add a ton of liquidity to the DEX.
Pic Related

Attached: Aggregator.jpg (680x717, 118K)

DEXs will be bigger than binance. The UX for cold store is fucking awful.

Without coinall xsn has $20,000 volume. Explain yourself.

Go through Coinmarketcap and take and pick any project below top 100. Most of their trading volume is wash trading as well. In this bear market NOBODY is buying. It's just a fact.

Look at Blocknet, not being wash traded. A project with active development, but with shit trading volume, it's all due to the bear market.

Back when Stakenet launched, we had days with 500-800k in volume, REAL volume (before the project was listed on Coinall).

karatbarcoin - KBC, look into it, its amazing what they are trygin to achieve.

Its easy to post a whitepaper saying you are trying to put a node on Mars.
Another thing is doing it.

Could you at least give a quick rundown of what they do? You know, to make sure it's even worth my time?

Well, agreed. Stakenet isn't bullshitting though, what they've devloped thus far is amazing.
Their first dApp is in open BETA, works well, looks good, and is soon ready for public release.
Take a quick look here: medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-sept-19-2019-63614644e24d

Their Lightning DEX is on it's way as well, their test server looks promising. Test trades made on the daily, and the UI is good looking as well.

I understand those of you who thinks: "Ah well, probably just another shit token/coin"... Truth is, Stakenet was fairly launched, It's NOT an erc20 token.

They invented cold staking.
3rd project to implement Lightning on mainnet (Next to BTC/LTC).

Do some actual research, you wont regret it

Check caelumproject.io

Give me a quick rundown on what they do, and what the use case is?

It's all about lightning network for me.

BtC and LTC are leading. XSN is the only other project I know innovating on lightning and it's a masternode coin.

I'm pretty deep in XSN and I have no clue wtf CoinAll has been up to lately. Next to no one was using it for months because it had low volume and mandatory KYC. When they listed Stakenet, they promised it would get a listing on OKEx, then they completely backtracked on their promise and started doing $1mm+ in wash trading to manipulate the price.
The orderbooks are so thin, it could easily jump 20% from where it is right now without even filling enough for 1 masternode.
A couple months ago, it was Sistemkoin manipulating the prices with invisible money. They were so bad, the community rallied to get Stakenet delisted from there.

>FragBox
it's a tron dapp which gives you free frags when you deposit your frags

about +15% a month

>fragtoken.io/box

Attached: fragbox.png (560x673, 47K)

A lot of exchanges uses wash trading on all their coins to move up in exchange ranks (sorted by volume) and get even more "customers" in. It's so fucking stupid, and should be illegal.
That they didn't keep their promise about listing XSN on OKEx, is cruel as well. Fuck em, honestly.

XSN will be listed on Beaxy, and Bitfineon though, both with FIAT on-ramps and completely reguluated and approved to run in the US.
The Stakenet team is looking for more exchanges, but honestly, I don't care too much about it. Their Lightning DEX will get people excited.
Instant trading, 100% anonimity, low trading fees, No kyc, accounts, registrations. No need to sync up with the network..

That's a cool concept, but I don't see any use cases for it? Just seems like a way to make "passive income" which is exactly why so many masternode projects are written off as "scams".

Please prove me wrong though, I'd love to see an actual use case.

I forgot about Bitfineon. They made it sound like they were ready to launch back in Spring 2018.
Still. They're MN-based and out of Switzerland. All the best to them.
Beaxy has some good clout, though it seems to be listing a bunch of coins that have nothing to do with all the "Round listings" they had.

Didn't really pay too much attention to which coins they where gonna support, and when. Their community is growing pretty fast though, a quick visit to their Discord server, and you'll notice a lot of activity there from time to time.
It could blow up as a high tier exchange, hope so!

I'm convinced that Binance is past their peak and over the hill now.
They're not going anywhere anytime soon, but something better is definitely going to come along
Long-term, it could be Stakenet DEX but I don't think it's wise to promise the world before it's finished forming.

XSN is a platform coin pretty much like ETHER or TEZOS, but with lightning network and Masternodes.

No brainer.

Indeed. It's gonna be a great performer once they release everything.

Have a bump. I made it 3 weeks without a cigarette and I'm gonna go grab a drink to celebrate.
I should be around to answer questions about Stakenet in the event anyone's got anything to ask.
Here's a screenshot of the wallet that's in beta right now. This is one of many different themes it has. I posted it the other day

Attached: xsn wallet shot.png (1375x592, 550K)

Divi. DYOR

I'm also testing it, we are getting close to release and price couldn't be more down. I really feel sorry for people that are going to miss this gem. *Pic related*

Attached: IMG_20190922_083319_302.jpg (1280x633, 74K)

Ok kids its bedtime. We all know who is the real boss around here.

Attached: D3BD1A2E-1986-4BEA-89E1-B068649B06B2.png (1390x1218, 64K)

Lmao it's like XSN's senile grandpa. Gtfo with this old shit nigga.

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Stakecube Coin. DYOR

DASH gives me hope
If it went beyond $1000 even though Dash MNs don't really do anything, surely XSN can hit $20 for all the different jobs their MNs do.

Attached: xsnmnjobs.png (381x407, 51K)

Caelumproject.io

A fork of Tomochain with half the circulating supply, plus a mineable smart contract (mining for intrinsic value, not to secure the network)

Ipfs is being added, and first example of it as a usecase will be a digital vault for storing digital assets for decentralised inheritance purposes.

XDB / Digitalbits' Node Operator Program (NOP).

>DigitalBits intends to launch a NOP that will require qualified node operators to stake a given amount of tokens in order to receive rewards. This amount must be maintained in order to remain involved in the program. The staked tokens will remain inactive as long as the participant belongs to the program, and will reduce the number of active tokens on the network — slowing token velocity. Conversely, XDB tokens that are paid out as rewards can be sold immediately — this appears to be the precedent when operators receive rewards — reference Bitcoin miners. If there is an immediate sale of tokens by these recipients, it will increase token velocity.

>In the diagram below 1 000 000 XDB is given as an example amount for staking. As the NOP is currently under development, the official staking amount has yet to be determined. However, the relationship between required stake and rewards will result in more tokens being “staked” than paid out as rewards, netting an overall reduction in token velocity.

Even though there aren't a heap of details yet, XDB is already 3x at a sub 3mil mcap with multiple publicly listed companies about to begin pilots in the next 1-2 months, Walmart CMO onboard, Pantera and Blocktower investors.

Read through some of the token metrics at and you will see even a modest level of adoption will support a solid price.

There's no point going all in on a masternode shitcoin that lives and dies by hype and flavour of the month ICO metas.

Attached: 2019-09-22 07.48.47.jpg (700x500, 30K)

Currently earning bank each month with amb masternodes, waiting for staking on link for that sweet passive aswell.

I heard a story about a fish that was making 500k a day from DASH meat the heights of 2017

How much for one of these mns?

Attached: IMG-20190921-WA0008.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Ambrosus is a scam dude, better sell that shit

Literally earning money though

Ari Juels is an investor in this if I recall correctly. I heard a few off the wall rumours about him possibly being Satoshi.

Just thinking about it now, a masternode on a network that is involved in corporate loyalty points could be insanely lucrative considering the amount of token velocity that will take place if the project partners with large entities.

How much do you hold? And how much do you earn? I'd like to compare with my XSN nodes, which are gonna make WAY more than they currently are when the next 2 dApps is implemented (Lightning DEX, and the Lightning multi Currency Wallet)

Besides, XSN is not a token, (dependent on Ethereum) so that's nice

Great project

current calc: amb.money/
omega is 75k amb
sigama is 35k amb
zeta is 10k amb
apollo is 250k minimum stake

I think xsn technologically speaking will do well, i hope they'll market well aswell

Bot kek

And what purpose does these nodes have? Who do they benefit? That's the problem.. Huge ROI= Coin dumping

>which will combine multiple DEX orderbooks through API's and make sure you get the best trade
the liquidity in other DEXs is low

Sure is, but if you combine them all togehter you'll instantly add TONS of liquidity.
This will benefit everyone, that's what I like so much about XSN, they are not trying to compete with the big boys, they are trying to make crypto way more accessible and easy to use, this enhancing the user experience for anyone holding BTC or LTC.
Hate KYC? No problem, just trade on Decentralized exchanges, problem solved

trips?
Also the process you describe could everyone do it maing it useless

bought for 10 cents. feels great watching it do nothing but lose value for months but im still glad i hold it.

What are you even talking about? You'd have to open your wallet, (and if it's on a PC, too bad, you can't do anything). If you've got coins on a mobile app, you gotta send them to an exchange => Sell for USDT => Wait => Enter exchange again, => Buy BTC back.

All this while being in risk of:
Exchange hacks
Wallet maintenance
Frozen wallets
Phising attempts
And more

> CoinAll has been up to lately. Next to no one was using it for months because it had low volume and mandatory KYC. When they listed Stakenet, they promised it would get a listing on OKEx, then they completely backtracked on their promise and started doing $1mm+ in wash trading to manipulate the price.
why do they did all this in your opinion?

>wash trading on all their coins to move up in exchange ranks (sorted by volume) and get even more "customers" in. It's so fucking stupid, and should be illegal.
That they didn't keep their promise about listing XSN on OKEx, is cruel as well. Fuck em, honestly.

can you explain me one thing please?
Why is it not good for a coin this ''wash trading'' (selling into their own buy orders) operated by exangers?

Well its not good for any coin to have wash trading, as it confuses investors of the real liquidity options currently available. Most coins are washed traded like crazy, these exchanges are greedy motherfuckers

Why all these shill bots?
''great project''
I have learnt to stay away from shilling lie this... there is a dude here who scammed out so many people with TRUECHAIN type of bot shiling

You are only shilling with your group

There is no bots here, haha. I'm definitely not a bot, just sharing what I know about Stakenet, and it's endless possibilities.
I know it's frustrating to read all these "shill threads", but holding a coin you KNOW will be big, well... It's hard to keep silent about it all the time.

I'm not saying you should buy any, I don't care honestly, but if you'd at least give the products a look, which wont cost you anything, I think you'll be surprised at how much these guys have developed in such a short time span.

Since the march 2018 they made:

A staking platform, with masternode monitoring services, and hosting services.
Invented and made their own custom cold staking solution.
Helped the LTC team integrating Lightning on mainnet. (Google it if you don't believe me).
Finished their Multi Currency Wallet which is in open BETA right now.
Almost finished their Lightning DEX as well..
There are other less important stuff they did, but wont mention it all here.

Have a nice day!

I like DASH a lot, but was does these nodes provide other than the ability to "forge" new coins?
Any use cases like XSN? I'd love to know, lol

Most exchanges are shady as fuck and resort to some kind of wash trading or fake volume to look busier and more effective.
Pic related was when Sistemkoin delisted XSN. They tried to make it seem like Stakenet's wallet "wasn't working".
In reality, they used their fiat markets to fake a ton of volume when they usually had near-zero. This dumped the price of XSN on paper and made it look like it suffered a heavy crash on CoinMarketCap. In turn, this manipulation made it start to dump on exchanges where XSN actually has volume. The Stakenet team got CMC to exclude Sistemkoin's statistics. In response, Sistemkoin promptly delisted XSN. Good riddance.
OKEx has a shady history to it as well.
Rough as it is holding something like XSN right now, what they've been building has the potential to make these questionable CEXs irrelevant into the future.

Attached: sistemkoin.png (649x718, 261K)

100% Agree

Fuck off with your piece of shit fucking XSN shills.
Your so called DEX and Wallets are the worst scam out there, AMB level scam shit, price is still tanking despite the daily shilling on /biz you pathetic cunts. Fucking turkroaches are paid to shill this crap, now get off this board you scum.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-220011_Chrome.jpg (1076x1820, 382K)

MAN

TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET

Lmao you can post probably any chart of any altcoin outside the top 100s.
Seems you don't know the difference between price and worth.
I did my dyor in that project. Did you? I guess not. Because paid fud doesn’t need knowledge.

>sperging this violently when the entire altcoin market has been getting beat up for a year and a half
wtf I hate XSN now

Pic related is you..
The whole alt market is tanking right now, good buying opportunity

Attached: Brainlet_2917d6_6615771.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

Hahahah, thanks for the laugh user

where does the liquidity come from for this "lightning DEX"?

nevermind, i somehow missed that exact part of your post. but new question: why do they call it "lightning" if it just uses normal DEXes?

It will aggregate standard DEXs while fully supporting lightning atomic swaps for LN-based coins like BTC, LTC, and (eventually) Tether.

Holy FUCK, sounds amazing! Best place to buy?

Tip: Have a look at Livecoin

it's because of this ind of shills that I am afraid to buy

FANTOM

I recommend you to give a view into they’re discord. Talk to them and Dyor.
I’m into stakenet since more then a year and i also test the Windows Build of the MultiCurrencyLightWallet / Stakenet Wallet.
Sure you don't need to buy, but you would not regret to give them a deeper view than this shills here to have a bigger picture.

I have looed into the project.... lie many others it seems good on paper... but there are a lot of variables. Many other projects were ''good'' on paper.... and then...

Those that make money is crypto are the ones that buy the bottom of the bear market by picking up gems on firesale. XSN is top of my list for things I expect will give explosive gains when the market turns.

Attached: BENEFIT_CHART.png (1920x1080, 839K)

XSN has delivered on everything they promised so far, and more. Go to their discord and ask for yourself.. Do some research

aren't lightning channels capped? $100 or something? How can you trade bigger amounts?

100% samefag this pajeet is OP

It's not capped at all.. you can send as much as you want

Then should you take part in testing of stakenet wallet. After that you will understand why i‘m so bullish in this