Buy

Buy.

Right fucking now.

Attached: 1563168881422.jpg (634x656, 22K)

just sold 5k. every post you make in this thread I will sell another 5k.

>buying at the top

lol

Convince me. I still think link is a meme and my IQ is a little above average. If you convince me with solid evidence that Chainlink is a good long term investment; i'll do it.

Attached: 1551363164197.jpg (3000x1977, 1.04M)

the 3month chart looks like a pnd

You had two years.

Charts never lie.

If this doesn't convince you I don't know what will.

Attached: 1513546344047.png (990x1002, 1.39M)

okay two years to do what exactly?...
TA only works because everyone expects it to.
that picture tells me nothing

Fucc ur self diagnosed iq dawg if you can’t figure this one out for yourself u’re functionally retarded

I'm a simple man. I see Link, I buy it. I see boobs on a girl, I tokenize them and secure them on the blockchain.

checked and learn to communicate nigger. So far you link holders have done nothing but spout memes.
I ask again, what is so great about link? Sum it up in two sentences.

Attached: 1551061658431.jpg (2550x3509, 848K)

shuttup 42

More like poo right fucking now. Nigger in ass cum buttsex poopy. Ass in buttsack in asshole poop.

Not everyone is destined to make it. Some just have that, what's the word, instincts for success.

Blockchain agnostic middlewear which allows smart contracts to be triggered by off chain (ie real world) events. Also solves the issue of scalability. U got it from here playboy.

If you look at the fact that Link is one of the few cryptos that is actually being used by a MAJOR corporation, and read the whitepaper, you should know that it WILL MAKE YOU MONEY.

the real question is, when?

boom.

Settle down mohammad.

Literally kill yourself faggot. No one cares if you buy.

Fundamentally
Decentralised.

didn't read
never buyinhg

Nufag or troll. Stop spoon feeding this guy.
Look at the pic again you mong

Didnt read not buying your bags Pajeet linker