Millennials can't buy houses

>millennials can't buy houses

Attached: 1569103138146m.jpg (1024x518, 96K)

houses are cheap in africa

Why do Americans live in cardboard boxes? Make your houses out of brick or something you 3rd worlders

Is this a good price?

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-202230_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 942K)

I live near a fault line. Lumber is comparatively inexpensive thanks to our abundance of forestry resources. I’m not one of the three little pigs, I’m not worried about the big bad wolf blowing my house down, he would get blown away by the mossberg

There are no jobs in areas with housing that cheap.
-t moved from a metro area making 55k out of college with a median home value of 300k to a small town (to help family out) with a median home value of 85k. The "best" job I got was managing a department at a factory for a whopping 28k a year. Since I was management I was expected to put in 16-17 hour days 5 days a week.
There's a reason houses are so cheap in those areas bro.

what state/city is this?

alturas, ca
it's in the extreme north of the state. not that many hispanics

idk but I'm still trying to get the fuck out of Florida - I'm so tired of the fucking heat

yes, if you want to buy a house in a place with few to no jobs, they are affordable. we get it

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

aka bumfuck nowhere. this , i've always wondered what people do in these tiny remote towns, figured they were mainly populated by the self employed and retirees

if you work a trade ie electrician or plumber etc, you probably could do ok

Jacksonville is pretty shit

you can get even better deals there

i bet, fuck the east coast

Attached: stupid millennials.png (1236x784, 1.54M)

isn't the deal with these places that they have all kinds of fines and taxes due that you are responsible for once you buy the house?

No the deal is that Gary Indiana is a shithole with no jobs.

That's what a title search is for.

Nice. I can setup my tent in here.

Attached: millontnials.png (1207x758, 1.27M)

>The population of Gary was 80,294 at the 2010 census,[10] making it the ninth-largest city in the state of Indiana. It was a prosperous city from the 1920s through the mid-1960s due to its booming steel industry, but overseas competition and restructuring of the steel industry resulted in a decline and a severe loss of jobs.

>Since the late 1960s, Gary has suffered drastic population loss, falling by 55 percent from its peak of 178,320 in 1960.[11] The city faces the difficulties of many Rust Belt cities, including unemployment, decaying infrastructure, and low literacy and educational attainment levels. It is estimated that nearly one-third of all houses in the city are unoccupied or abandoned.

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[33] down from 39.1% in 1970.[34]

>Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-12 at 22.33.15.png (438x334, 33K)

lmao where is that cord going?

>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American

Attached: stupid millennials 2.png (1271x721, 1.36M)

Not really but is “affordable” compared to other cities

>Gary, Indiana

No jobs means no Mexicans coming to steal them. Sounds based

back in my day
we put some GRIT and ELBOW GREASE into our houses and turned them into homes

Attached: stupid millennials 3.png (1025x777, 994K)

damn you think you could just gentrify a place like this though? buy it for 25k, put another 10-15k into fixing it up a bit and putting bars on the walls, rent for above mortgage costs and sell in a few years?

Slumlording is not worth it

the realtor honestly posted photos of the window with bullet holes in it?? what in the fuck..

lol, what exactly is 13.5k getting you in this case?

kek

wahh california is too expensive
>cries into GENDER STUDIES degree
heh

Attached: nope you have to buy avocados instead lol.png (1207x775, 1.25M)

>Why do Americans live in cardboard boxes?
Because its cheaper/more profitable to mass produce. I hope to be able to build my own real house in the mountains some day, thats why im here buying meme coins.

Attached: 1545748761588.jpg (1152x838, 521K)

wew that is diabolical

You're buying the lot it's on. It's prime real estate. A condemned trap house in the ghetto of North Philly. Conveniently located between two other condemned trap houses. Definitely a good location for luxury condos.

Attached: millennials are retarded 4.png (1228x781, 1.18M)

this looks quite comfy. massive fireplace too. mosquitoes might be a problem since that house looks like its next to a swamp

Attached: entitled as fuck millazyals haha.png (1231x783, 1.34M)

Only 2000 shooting this year so far

>posting trailers
they have HOA fees that are just as high as local rent

>Jacksonville

280,000 USD + 250% sanity surcharge

>he doesn't want to live on Harvard Avenue

Attached: back to your safe space lmao.png (1249x783, 1.58M)

Attached: SC00298.png (1191x953, 1.6M)

Wooden houses are a lot safer and easier to repair. Brick houses are extremely dangerous as they age.

b a s e d
a n d r e d p i l l e d
s
e
d

Attached: this triggers the millennial.png (1243x783, 1.6M)

houses go for 400k here while jobs pay 12 dollars an hour. how am i supposed to buy a house?

by not being a lazy entitled snowflake

Attached: sco23.png (783x731, 619K)

Alturas is a methed out shithole

t. hella NorCal dude

this guy was making $120k a year on minimum wage jobs?
There's no white collar jobs where you have 3 jobs .

>There are no jobs in areas with housing that cheap

Now that's bullshit; I'm eyeing a house in a major Southern city for 50k. Big historical landmarks, metropolitan area, and everything and a job waiting for me if I transfer from another wing of my current one. Dumbass millennials keep buying boomer bags on the coast like some idiot paying 10 bucks for a banana.

Attached: rsz_flyover_country_onion_7885.jpg (350x246, 30K)

even in the south a 50k home means its in a really bad neighborhood
$150k is the lowest you'll get in a decent area.
>won't even post the city so as to not get called out on bullshit

absolute kek

hahahahahah

I never post specific ways to make or save money on Jow Forums; everyone here is a potential competitor and the last thing I want is for a bunch of coasters to rush towards the Midwest and raise housing prizes.

Middle of nowhere middle America with no jobs and no prospects is a prison.

Yeah bro I'm gonna aggressively search for shitty homes in the south. Right before a recession

>built in 1890
>no jobs
>niggers galore
>on fire

Cope

You live in a cereal box kek

Stfu faggot

I'll admit that there's nothing more charming than old European architecture, but (developed world) European housing prices and modern European housing are nothing to gloat about either.

enjoy living in buttfuck nowhere
enjoy getting buttfucked by God's wrath every fall.

are those bulletholes?

>Enjoy the demographics of 2100, today!

Kek i could pay off a $10k mortgage in a nigger state in less than a week also

ah come on, it looks like a perfectly healthy neighborhood.
just BLOCKS away from the riverfront too. what a steal!

Attached: safe.png (992x764, 1.29M)

>This house belongs to a package.
Damn look at dis nigga, a fucking package owns a house.. is it a FedEx or UPS package? Amazon package?

honestly wouldn't even be that bad if it weren't for the niggers. it might even be kind of comfy.

Kek, it's Reading PA
Aka the place where landlords in NYC send hood trash when Brooklyn/Harlem/Queens neighborhoods they own property in start to gentrify. They buy single-family houses up in bulk in Reading, convert them into multi-family apartments, then bus the welfare queens out of state. NYC loves giving itself a pat on the back for being the posterchild of diversity. They make entitled garbage out of the people they attracted and/or grew up there who think they're better than everyone else because they're from NYC, then look the other way as they're all shipped off elsewhere to ruin every other community within 150 miles of the city as hipsters take over the old Hispanic ghettos.
I'm surprised no one has sued NYC for doing this shit yet. They love getting up on a pulpit and lecturing everyone else about inclusivity, diversity, and tolerance.. as long as they can afford to not be priced out, that is

Yup, those sycamores don't lie.

I used to live in North Philadelphia and, to be honest, a lot of neighborhoods that were really sketchy half a decade ago are very nice and affluent now.
That particular house is maybe 10-20 blocks north of Brewerytown, which has been getting gentrified for years now.
It could very well be an up and coming area in a decade, solely based on the rapidly inflating house prices.
Philadelphia still has some of the cheapest real estate in any northeastern city. It's still actually affordable for working class people in many stretches, which attracts affluent types from wealthier cities like NYC and DC in droves.
For perspective, some of the houses in my old neighborhood were considered so bad in the 80s that the City was selling them for $1. Now a lot of those same houses are worth half a million easily.

>if it weren't for the niggers
A lot of places would be nice and livable.

i hate boomers so much.

To be fair, a lot of people at the time would've considered you a retard for buying Manhattan real estate in the 70s or Center City Philly housing stock in the 80s.
Right now, the equivalent would be buying up cheap housing in Detroit or south Chicago and having some magical foresight that they will have a renaissance in the 2040s.

I know where this is because of work..... there is a 50% chance of you stepping outside and being shot or stepping on some junkies heroin needle. Fucccccccck Camden.

is everyone just going to gloss over the reason for all of this?
it's niggers.

hah

Attached: maury.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

there's waaaay too many niggers and beaners now for that to happen again.

>renaissance
Niggers can only stay by themselves for so long can they? At some point they will need to move somewhere so that they have some whites to prey on once again.
Cheap real estate and nigger exodus would be promising.

But that's probably very long term play indeed.

That's where white liberals come in. They're miserable around other whites, so they move into the heart and soul of diversity and invite their friends to do the same.
It's very much the same effect as when one Californian moves to a city like Austin or Seattle and brings half the state with them to recreate everything they just moved away from.
That neighborhood in Philly I was talking about used to be all-black 30 years ago. Gentrification almost completely displaced everyone. Pic related. The dark purple is a +80% change in the amount of whites since Y2K.
A lot of places in Brooklyn are an even deeper purple.

Attached: citydata.png (640x396, 176K)

>just buy a house in the middle of nowhere son they're nice and cheap
>oh there are no jobs there? Just start working for free, that's what I did! If you work hard soon you'll move up the ladder sonny.
>mfw my dad said all of this unironically
>mfw he didn't do any of this, went to school when it was cheap and got rich doing easy work in a small city office

Attached: 618.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

there's literally only one thing left to do. there's nothing left to lose.

Someone please explain this to me

>area starts to get flooded by nogs and crime
>house market value skyrockets
>nogs become more apparent than ever

What sorta dark magick is this?

Attached: new jack and the sess.jpg (605x424, 30K)

Where are the sycamores?

Interesting stuff.

There must be algorithms who use this data to predict where the price is going to rise isn't it?

When white population is gone, almost only nigger and suddenly there's a clear trend reversal that's a buy signal.

are you niggaz even trying?

Attached: 1568167272016.png (1359x520, 923K)

So far, the trends only reverse in major metropolitan cities with enough high-end jobs and media clout to market themselves.
Some mid-sized cities like Pittsburgh have done ok, where others like Buffalo or Rochester continue to struggle..
Doing the same thing in smaller cities that lack the proximity to bigger cities - i.e. Reading or York, PA - would be a huge challenge.

I wonder what happened in the 1960s that could have caused this...

>camden

literally any price above zero is overpriced

Tiny homes ... [y]/[n]?

I figure a .25 acre of land could fit a tiny home, which would be around 15K-20K and then a tiny home would be around 15K-20K, so I'm looking at a maximum start up of 50K to own my own land and house. What's the downside Jow Forums?

What's the difference between a tiny home and a cabin?

Well, now that I think of it, not really a whole lot. I think of a cabin being in butt fuck no where as a vacation getaway. A tiny home is where you'd live permanently, preferably in suburbs.

most places dont let you buy a tiny parcel of land to build a cuckshed. cities certainly wont, and unserviced rural areas often make you buy 10+ acres to live on because they dont want a bunch of retards shitting up the environment in a small space.

i-its NOT a cu-cuck shed user!

Attached: 1568775874205s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

While I do hate boomers with a passion and believe they are a fifth column, I also recognize what OP is trying to do and I accede his point. Millenials are indeed entitled and if we really wanted to, we could buy houses and carry on as our parents. The fact that he has found these gems are indicative that part of our flaws are our excuses. On the flip side, these are still gems and out of the ordinary finds, not the market average, so the point still stands.

>>FUCK BOOMERS
>>FUCK JANNIES
>>FUCK NIGGERS
>>FUCK TRANNIES
>>FUCK LINK
>>FUCK CHINKS

>millennials can't get murd-

Just "buying something" and purchasing something you can afford are different. The thing is schools dont teach kids how to budget cost and finances.

LMAOOO Vargcels btfo'd!

Attached: 69619677_370569513823982_4829229788461793280_o.jpg (1096x884, 48K)

I dont understand either, the quality of living in a carboard house is so bad, it has literally no noise canceling abilities you can just shoot through the sidewall, no good thermal blocking.

Massiv concreted is the way to buidl houses.