a shitty car
a laptop
some toys and shit to sell that are worth maybe 1000€
I have no real skills, Im learning to code atm
I live in poortugal
give me a plan to make a million by 25.

Attached: water.jpg (1300x866, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.chain.link/the-power-of-smart-contracts-what-they-are-and-how-they-can-revolutionize-the-future/
cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud
blogs.oracle.com/startup/every-startup-in-the-blockchain-with-oracle-cloud-and-chainlink
enclaveresearch.com/comments-on-the-chainlink-white-paper-parallels-to-early-web/
blog.framework.ventures/revisiting-chainlink-future-of-oracles/
forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/07/02/is-google-chasing-the-90-potential-of-blockchain-that-facebook-left-out/#3b05e8e53185
iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf
eublockchainforum.eu/sites/default/files/research-paper/convergence_of_blockchain_ai_and_iot_academic_2.pdf
fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf
bis.org/publ/work811.pdf
lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/
thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

become a COOMER

Attached: coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.png (3328x1764, 198K)

actually just learn coding, you might be able to make it if coding jobs are in demand in portugal, which I assume they are.

buy 1k link and wait

they are, but wages are very low here. can i do it if develop an app or something?

what guarantee do I have that link is going to survive? I dont mind buying BTC because it has been here for a decade and as prooved itself, what make link so trustworthy?

Read the whitepaper. And

"Smart contracts are estimated to decrease individual loan costs by 480-960 USD and generate savings of 3-11B USD in the US and Europe combined. If we had had smart contracts back in 2008, the increased access to information could have mitigated the debt crisis." blog.chain.link/the-power-of-smart-contracts-what-they-are-and-how-they-can-revolutionize-the-future/

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

blogs.oracle.com/startup/every-startup-in-the-blockchain-with-oracle-cloud-and-chainlink
enclaveresearch.com/comments-on-the-chainlink-white-paper-parallels-to-early-web/

blog.framework.ventures/revisiting-chainlink-future-of-oracles/

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/07/02/is-google-chasing-the-90-potential-of-blockchain-that-facebook-left-out/#3b05e8e53185

iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf (Bill Gates Foundation) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

eublockchainforum.eu/sites/default/files/research-paper/convergence_of_blockchain_ai_and_iot_academic_2.pdf (EU Blockchain Forum) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf (UN South-South) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

bis.org/publ/work811.pdf

lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/

thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695

I unironically had 0.5 BTC and was a btc maximalist until I truly researched LINK. Then I dumped all my BTC into it after understanding that smart contracts cannot exist without a decentralized oracle network. I suggest you do the same before staking gets released.

thanks fren

You should be more focused on being the best you can bee and coming up with a business or career that unlocks your true potential as an individual with his own unique perspective on how to help the world. When this happens, you will naturally tap into capital flows like a mosquito finding a vein, and you will generate more wealth than the person whose only goal in life is to make money.

thats very vague

>give me a plan
My plan is that you make a plan.

make money from fuck prostitute

Just move your link to BTC and keep accumulating, dun be dumb

Dump .25 btc into 0xbtc and wait 3 years its the only logical thing that could make you a million. High risk high reward

work your way up to 1k link. you'll make it user. good luck

Hey guys, do you have any good sites to browse?

dunno about sites, but watch crypto videos by aantonop.

I think crypto is a hype scam though.

Big banks will never validate these coins.

eh, if banks "validate" it, it's probably not crypto.

this

You don’t need any validation faggot

1. Get a job. Anything. Stock shelves, sweep streets if you have to. You need an income of some kind.
2. Budget for EVERYTHING. You need to allocate money for fun, expenses, investments etc. Youre only 20, even boomer investments will do you good in the longrun. Though maybe wait for next recession if you really want to go boomer route. You already own LINK, so I dont need to convince you on why you should at least dollar cost average every month.
3. Get coding. Best way to practice is one of those sites that gamify learning to code, like Codewars. Theres a reason some countries teach this shit to kids in elementary school now. I liken coding to what PCs and cellphones were in early 2000s. Boomer parents couldnt use them, but theyre everywhere now. The future belongs to the tech geeks.
4. Apply for tech jobs once you have the necessary skills. Expect a ton of rejection.

Theres no secret sauce user. Its a rinse and repeat of gather money, invest, grow money, invest, grow money etc. Only difference is richfags get a headstart because their parents have taken care of the gather wealth step. Also very unlikely youll become a millionaire by 25 unless LINK really does 1000 eoy

Sellout.

Just make more money

become a property of billionaire sugar daddy

If you are 20 now it means 5 more years, aka 1826 days until you are 25. So all you have to do is suck 548 cocks per day getting payed a dollar per succ. Godspeed zoomboi.

Buy 1 million RSR, otherwise you’ll never make it

Wash your penis

Buy XTZ and you will be fucking rich soon!

DYOR
t. not your personal army

shut up nigger, if you cant help a white fella out you are probably some pajeet tier nigger

>white nigger calling himself a fella
>BOOMER NIGGER CONFIRMED

if you logged in through your 2010 xiami it does not make a difference to how easy it is to spot a real nigger

Wagecuck all you can the next 3 months and get yourself 3 btc , and you are set to be a millionaire.

Real estate durrrr

>I am 20
ok then get a job, work (optional: get a better job), save, invest.

>give me a plan to make a million by 25.
knee
pads
550 sucks a day
let's get that money

Hahhaha

Everyone and their mothers are learning to code. And the stupid hr bitches hire you dumb fucks and the real devs sit there and have to do the work cause you wannabes always fuck up.

>fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf (UN South-South) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

nothing there fren

holy fuck are here still people who are unironically NOT all in in chainlink? WTF user

28 year old here
>How do I become a millionaire by 25?
You will not no matter what you do. Sorry for the blackpill but its better to accept reality and find a way to enjoy its ugliness

how to cope man, I am 21 and I just longed BTC with all I have 10x lev

This, unironically

Seeth more workie

>how to cope man
drop out of society unironically
you can't lose if you're not a part of the game

Marry a millionaire. Don't forget to douche that asshole.

Here you go op, here's a surefire way to have a million dollars in 5 years.

Here it is.

Ready for it?

Just make $200k a year bro

Have fun!

He'd need $200k after taxes and cost of living, so closer to $400k per year.

Move to Uganda where the cost of living is $5 per month. Die at 30 from malaria or AIDS. There we go, you lived the rest of your life with your LINK money

First of all you get at least 1000$ worth of Udoo.
Second of all, Udoo needs to blow up like Tiktok and Douyin or any of those chink apps. Their partnership with Huawei is a big upper for this.
Then you cash out 1 million in about 2 years.
Your best scenario user, given the other choices given KEK

Where can I get high quality/pharma grade testosterone in Portugal ?

Have you ever thought about doing human enhancement as a business ?

You fundamentally misunderstand crypto

Invest in UOS, it's the future of the gaming industry and will replace steam just a matter of time

for what reason are you lying?

Attached: itsrighthere.png (907x606, 135K)

Simply change your money into zimbawe dollar or other worthless shit.

Based and basedpilled

Vota PS.

my bad

Ya, expect retard advice like that often in this board.

You've left it too late but if I was 16 this is how I'd do it.

1) immigrate to the US. Easiest way of doing this is probably through marriage

2) work arse off, get into best college possible

3) silicon valley or IB

4) minimise expenses and you might get there, definitely would by 30

It's basically impossible outside the US afaik without something like memecoins