BTC HEALTH

Alright fellas, it was nice knowing you. What I have done is gotten raw cap data from CMC, sorted it and graphed it to visualize what BTC goes thru. Market cap oselations and their respective density indicate a strong confidence in the market until the next cycle of real monetary value. It is obvious that people manipulate this market by weakening the market off its backbone. I would like any interesting or creative input in this visual!.

Attached: cryptoearthquake.png (3948x1160, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the graph is telling me is that we have reached market cap levels in btc on the same level as in January first of 2018. The reason to believe that ether bitcoin will vastly go up in value or sink will depend on a lot of factors. One thing is fore sure, this market is experiencing alot of oscillatory weakness. September has been gruesome and I believe there's more pain coming.

Is your graph in some sort of 4D loophole what the fuck is that thing

What you are seeing is market cap organized from down up within a period of three months: the range is from Jan 2017-Sep 2019. What I later did is went on CMC and copied all the historical data for BTC market cap and their respective dates. If you later reorganized so that each market cap count is closer to eachother, you can see how stable BTC was. When there's more compact and dense oscillation, it means that BTC didn't go nowher; it remained robust and stable. When you run into Jan 2018, it turns into a piss rag, chicken scratch of a market cap retention. The continued drop into 2018 proved that the breaks did work but that stable down slope should of been BTC rise.

you are seeing BTC's heartbeat

Here's the same visualisation by sorting market cap from least to most vs time. It seems that the entire body of btc squeezes, and it looks were in that situation again. Something ugly is going to happen pretty soon. Reading this stuff is like earthquake stuff, you just need a couple of 3.3's to start the 8.0

Attached: BTC BODY.png (600x371, 19K)

TUSD seems to follow an interesting path when ever BTC weakened

Attached: USDT BODY.png (600x371, 17K)

chart one JAN 17-MAY17

Attached: M-S 17 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 23K)

Chart two SEP 17 - JAN 18

Attached: S-J 18 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 25K)

JAN 2018 TO MAY 2018

Attached: J-M 18 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 23K)

MAY 2018- SEP 2018

Attached: M-S 18 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 25K)

SEP 2018 JAN 2019

Attached: S-J 19 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 22K)

JAN 2019-MAY 2019

Attached: J-M19 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 21K)

MAY 2019-SEP 2019

Attached: M-S 19 MARKET CAPITALIZTION.png (600x371, 24K)

Doomsday september, watch closely as how it resembles SEP 17- JAN 18

Attached: S 19 MARKET CAPITALIZATION.png (600x371, 20K)

Here's Chainlink's visual Market cap, has a solid footing but is loosing steam.

Attached: CHAINLINK BODY.png (600x371, 18K)

What is significant about this?

Market capitalization should be interlaced and dense for each unit of time. Dense squiggles like is a healthy market. Not the end of . This is just a reactive way to view the market, and like I previously said were entering in to a weakening market cap retention; which means, we might see another peak for btc (that's not good...)

in general, this means that the market will fail.

Are you the user who uses the position of the stars and phases of the moon to trade?

The highlighted areas indicate a stroke within the market, a situation were BTC hangs on the edge of the knife and shifts from 1 hand to 3 or 3 hands to 1. This are times of intense emotion and if you compare this areas with actual prices, you can see why.

Attached: BTC Stroke.png (3948x1160, 307K)

Interesting.... have you gone back further than 2017? It would be more useful if you could go all the way back to 2011.

Not at all, i just like graphing things. I will tell you this, something big is going to blow off and I don't know if this rocket was meant for the moon or probably crash back on earth engulfing it with flames.

Look at
You see the strong footing from Jan 01, 2014 to Jan 01 2017? thats how bitcoin should of looked, thats how bitcoin should of remained, flat, extended, solid and alive. Enter into Jan 01 2018 and you can see something is not right.

What worries me is the patterns. For instance, look at BTC and the price its gone thru, it seemed to keep up with its higher and higher evaluation to the right, why did it end in the left?

Attached: BTC MTF.png (1280x667, 30K)

Is that not just caused by the scale of the graph? Zoom into 2014/5/6

Here's in a condensed form, it will take me some time to assemble it like in the OP

Attached: BTC JAN2014-JAN 01 2017.png (600x371, 18K)

I still believe that since Bitfinex and Tether got busted for artificially inflating the volume in the market and creating artificial demand, we're witnessing the after effects.

The actual number of people actively trading and buying crypto currency is beginning to show, as opposed to before when it was bots and a bunch of shady P'nD groups connected with the owners of the exchanges making things look healthier than they really were.

Eventually, I think we're going to see the market in it's "natural" state, and the actual value of BTC and most alt coins remain heavily inflated and overpriced.

But I'm just a dilettante. What do I know.

You scale for sep seems off, or it doesnt resemble anything that came before.
But you can tell that already from the normal candle chart

Thankyou for that!

>bobos getting this desperate

Attached: 1568400322876.png (715x439, 107K)

DIDN"T READ NOT SELLING! DIDN"T READ NOT SELLING! DIDN'T READ NOT FUCKING SELLING!

it's over
>We (I) plan to sell a large volume of BTC for USD. This will occur on a single exchange as a rolling iceberg order followed by significant orders of other exchanges. It is expected that the value will drop signifigantly and will be matches by a 10x leveraged short.

>The network hash will be throttled at this time limiting all movements to and from exchanges. Only spending the unrecognised SegWit Txs to miners and our own Exchange TXs will be processed in blocks. All other transactions will be rejected from blocks and will lead to UTXO congestion.

>A total of 51% of the BTC network prior to the price drop will be added.

>The sale will allign to a reward halving.

>Once the network adjusts to this new difficulty, the miners would be turned away from BTC. Mined blocks will actively reject and spend all so called SegWit blocks as these are a miner gift under the original rules.

Attached: avalanche.png (1125x388, 325K)

what a tangled web we weave
>Brock Pierce
>founded Tether
>caught up in a Hollywood pedophile ring scandal
>known to rub shoulders with convicted pedophile Jeffery Epstein
>active member of the Clinton Global Initiative
>received millions of dollars of investments from Goldman Sachs

Attached: brockpierceepstein.png (1353x1045, 384K)

>Dr. Wright and David Kleiman entered into a 50/50 partnership to develop Bitcoin intellectual property and to mine bitcoin

>DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers this 27th day of August, 2019, at West Palm Beach in the Southern District of Florida.

>signed -BRUCE REINHART UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
look at the judge's name

Attached: craigwrightandkleimanaresatoshi.png (818x982, 414K)

>On that date, as emails were flying between Epstein’s lawyers and federal prosecutors, Bruce E. Reinhart, now a federal magistrate, opened a limited liability company in Florida that established what would become his new criminal defense practice.

>The stated address, according to Florida state corporate records: 250 South Australian Ave., Suite 1400. It was the same location, and identical suite number, as that of Epstein’s lead attorney, Jack Goldberger.

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232595847.html

same guy

Attached: epsteinreinhart.jpg (997x522, 104K)

I wonder why (((they))) wanted satoshi's private keys hmm

Attached: BSVwins.jpg (947x767, 178K)

Seems like a pretty convoluted way of looking at the market cap’s ROC.

I tried scaling everything like you mentioned with mcaps

Attached: MCAP 2013 2017 BTC.png (9640x3144, 589K)

Its tiresome but you can understand how the ground holds up.

Im sorry fren but I dont think there will be more ground to plow for the mean time :( bulls will have a tough time catching up with the air. First is air (takeoff), fire (capitulation), water (persistence) and earth (foundation). The ground is soft and fluid, its full of hot air, there is no substance and crypto flies uncontrollably.

stars predict very harsh october
i'm sorry

search forecasts about aspects with Pluto

revised and scaled version

Attached: revised 2017 2019.png (4736x880, 257K)

Just sort on a montly basis and see if market cap is stable

Attached: bubble.gif (277x257, 123K)

this looks... normal?

That's cocktail shaker sort not bubble sort

Wait what the fuck is the X axis if the Y is market cap? Why does it go back and forth that way if X is time? What the fuck am I looking at?

it is an interesting (rare seen) approach to observe market fluctuations, however right now it's unclear what it can bring on it's own

try to combine this with other indicators such as RSI / MACD (and explore beyond, these two just first come on mind and probably not related to your study) and possibly you could find more complex formula or framework which can provide unusual insights

also I would advice you to look up who are Market Makers in traditional exchange industry. I mean look for this specific role and find out their responsibilities, it would provide some insights as well

I appreciate effort you put into this, but you should continue your development, right now it's not enough

cheers