Burgerland

Why does the u.s. government hate margin trading? Bitmex offers 100x leverage.

Is it because it's a wealth creator that is accessible by everyone?

America =/= anti-wealth creator for the poor and middle class. It seems systematically done on purpose. This government is corrupt.

Attached: 1568810930854.jpg (818x540, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/642226/underemployment-rate-of-us-college-graduates-by-major/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you talking about? America's one of the top countries for wealth creation, just look at how the white and Asian fractions are doing.

100x leverage is retarded and you're retarded for wanting to do it.

The vast majority of people that would utilize that amount of leverage would lose.

They don't hate margin trading, they hate exchanges without KYC since your gains won't be reported to the IRS.

>What are you talking about? America's one of the top countries for wealth creation
Is that why 78% of fulltime workers live paycheck to paycheck,50% of renters are cost burdened, 57%of americans can't afford an unexpected 500 dollar bill, etc.?

Get real and stop feeding off the propaganda bullshit.

I'd like to see you use 100x leverage to become a billionaire

>Is it because it's a wealth creator that is accessible by everyone?
This is correct. The Jews want to keep everybody else down so that they must wage-slave forever

45% of the country is either black or Hispanic. Add in the 10% who are hillbilly methheads and yeah, if you have your shit together, America's the fastlane for getting rich.

Me 2. Maybe I'll use vpn

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-194512.png (1080x1920, 375K)

No, retard. 30% of jobs pay hardship wages. 32% pay livable wages. The rest pay middle class and up,but the majority are indeed fucked. That's just a mathematical fact.

Why would you expect teens, bored retirees, blacks, or browns to be creating wealth or pulling down massive salaries?

Are you retarded or just naive?

Are you retarded? 44% of 22-27 yr old college grads are underemployed too. You're just an idiot that refuses to see the u.s. economy at face value due to "muh nationalism".

Jeez, I hate people like you that straight up ignore facts because it goes against your beliefs. Dogma.

Oh I know the US has plenty of problems, but underemployed is a bullshit designation.

Those are English majors misusing their Mrs. degree and bitching they can only work at Starbucks, not engineers cleaning gutters.

OK, go ahead and list the best countries ranked by average personal wealth at 50 years old for people who would be capable of completing a STEM curriculum at a top 100 US college.

You have, like, Singapore, the US, and Switzerland. Other places tax too much or pay too little.

America is either a really rich poor country or a really poor rich country. I'm 36 and have lived here my whole life and I can't figure out which, and the distinction while subtle seems important.

Overall I feel like I'm on a sinking ship.

You're right on the money; it's both. The middle class is fucking gone and the country will rapidly descend into Brazil/South Africa/Yugoslavia/take your pick once the next amnesty passes.

>32% pay livable wages

If that's true then why doesn't 68% of people die already?

Gibs (aka allowing companies to externalize costs aka corporate welfare) makes up the difference.

I gross about $180k/yr and I swear to God it simply allows me a standard of living that would have been considered middle class in the 80s.

>Those are English majors misusing their Mrs. degree and bitching they can only work at Starbucks, not engineers cleaning gutters.
For you:
statista.com/statistics/642226/underemployment-rate-of-us-college-graduates-by-major/

Underemployment rates by major. You also can't expect most people to be stem guys anyways. It's unrealistic as shit.

Not doing that. I just look at overall nationwide stats that paint a picture of how everyday people are REALLY doing here.