R3 corda and swift in action. don't ask how i got it. just tell me if you see what i see

player.vimeo.com/video/340754374

r3 corda and swift in action. don't ask how i got it. just tell me if you see what i see.

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/resource/iso-20022-dummies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Planned Parenthood is a Fetus Farm.

I only see Quants Overledger in correlation to this tho?

Ctrl f Chainlink 0 results

Swift uses corda. No fucking shit faggot.

Carbon Motherfucking Nanotubes, bitch.

timestamp?

1- 1-.. 1000 e..eoy?

Attached: 1568927350025.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

Gpi link isn't chainlink.

just started watching it but at 7:15+ you see them expalin gpi link which is different from gpi. seems to be the API calls being the difference. i sincerely believe gpi link is the incorperation of link since GPI has been running for years and currently handles 300bil in transfers a day.

literally, what could they be using other than LINK, I'm struggling here

You ripped it from the SWIFT homepage
Quantjeets are cute but delusional by a magnitude nuLinkers look sane in comparison

I see that you're a faggot. That's all I see.

Also, have sex, you're a pajeet, cope, dilate, etc etc.

Faggot.

Months old, publicly available video.
>don't ask me how I got it

>At this moment we have over 100 banks which are live

gpi link is middleware that sits between DLT and swift banks, it converts json into swift payment messages and swift messages into json, 80% chance it's chainlink

just to be clear they wont be making use of LINK's network right? they have their own in house nodes? basically the shadow fork is real?

no its literally chainlink

i know but im confused, didnt chainlink build them their own oracle?

If you listen around 19:30 when they start the questions, the guy mentioned that GPI Link is the Oracle for this process.

So essentially is this the smart Oracle that Chainlink built out for Swift?

They go into more detail around 30:00 as well.

Why the fuck do they say nothing about the details of the oracle service -- they just generically call it an oracle over and over...

why wouldnt they use links network? it has privacy now. they would have to maintain their own oracles to connect to every possible API they would need.

link has them as a partner on their site, the recent video of the developers mentioning a "swift link oracle" and the obvious fact that GPI cannot do what chainlink does

and yet people like still claim gpi link isnt chainlink but their own resolution which is either obvious fud or extreme denial

so SWIFT will be using their own nodes separate from whats public correct? because staking etc isnt even out yet

Attached: Rohypnol.jpg (1080x1989, 828K)

Cool ID, Dynomike.

I’m just thinking but Swift could technically be running their own Nodes for now answering API calls and transfers and plan to join upon the decentralized node network as soon as Chainlink has ironed out all the privacy features. This will make Swift a leader in DeFi; their messaging speeds will increase; more banks will sign on since everyone is going Open API access

months old, publicly available video
>don't ask how i got it

This

Brussels, 30 January 2019

SWIFT announces a proof-of-concept (PoC) to trial gpi Link, a gateway to interlink ecommerce and trading platforms with SWIFT gpi – the new standard in cross-border
payments.
gpi Link will seamlessly connect gpi members to multiple trade platforms thereby enabling gpi
payment initiation, end-to-end payment tracking, payer authentication and credit confirmation.
The gateway will enable the continuous monitoring and control of payment flows and the
subsequent movement of goods by those trade platforms, while to ensure global integration
and interoperability it will support application programming interfaces (APIs), as well as
SWIFT and ISO standards.
The first stage of the PoC will work on R3’s leading blockchain platform, Corda, and aims to
bring the benefits of gpi payments’ speed, ubiquity and certainty to distributed ledger
technology (DLT)-enabled trade. The PoC addresses the need for DLT-based commerce to
be supported by global, fast, secure and transparent settlement using fiat currencies by
enabling ‘off-ledger’ payment settlement based on gpi.
In the PoC, corporates using the R3 platform will be able to authorise payments from their
banks via gpi Link; gpi payments will be settled by the corporates’ banks, and the resulting
credit confirmations will be reported back to the trade platforms via gpi Link on completion.
While the PoC initially addresses R3’s DLT-based trade environment, it will be extended to
support other DLT, non-DLT and e-commerce trade platforms.

that has nothing to do with chainlink lol

This. If it's not link.. then what.

Attached: 1541608104124.gif (220x200, 223K)

Because there is only one, in the industry leaders' minds

Attached: 82d83d40.jpg (1024x1280, 330K)

>t. desperate linker pretending everything is OK

Swift could technically make theor own cars to get their employees to work
But why would they?

making a centralized oracle like Chainlink costs a few thousands $ of dev time. It's extremely trivial. Whereas using Chainlink would cost them millions in the long run.

You didn't think you could understand programming without being a programmer did you? Non-programmers investing in software projects are like apes playing chess.

Not really. In my experience business sense and programming ability are orthogonal. See Cardano.

The shadow fork is real.
Smartcontract.com helped Swift develop their own middleware.
Chainlink will be used for blockchain companies.
I don't think Swift will use Chainlink.

swift.com/resource/iso-20022-dummies
this is a pdf that gets downloaded. ctrl f middleware.
The 8th mention of middleware states:
>SWIFT enables its own interface products to support ISO 20022, as
do many other vendors of connectivity and middleware products.

That literally implies that third parties help Swift products support ISO 20022 you brainlet.

Explain for a brainlet?

i see ur a massive faggit

I think it’s the smart orical mentioned on Chainlink website. Their own centralized orical, that won’t be acting as a node on the Chainlink networks network.

1000% chance it's chainlink

So they'll use distributed ledgers, but not distributed oracles?

I know you. Your dad works at Nintendo.