Bitcoin mooners

Bitcoin mooners are the most delusional humans alive. Unless you bought at sub-7000, shut the fuck up, you're wasting your time. Fucking sell you idiots. BTC is going sub 7000 by January when it becomes no longer economic to mine and all the big box bitcoin miners start selling. Get the fuck out of BTC while you still can

Attached: 1472492653108.jpg (502x432, 48K)

USA defaulted on their debt again
this memo leaked you're all going to jail

Attached: PF-gold-confiscati_2525827b.jpg (619x387, 106K)

PoS is the future. It makes more economical and environmental sense allround for new investors and big business

>environmental sense
it's more environmentally friendly if you eat a bullet
your carbon emission is degrading this planet

Lol, nice gets. Kys

Attached: 786.jpg (680x708, 45K)

It doesn't really matter what you or me think at this point, big business is starting to capitulate to the idea climate change. It's merely appropriate to adjust your portfolio to this position imo

What's PoS? Point of Sale? Am pic related

Attached: 96xkgfrs6ix21.jpg (540x427, 18K)

piece of shit
premine of shitcoin

basically whoever creates the scam gets to control all future activities on it with no consequence of breaking consensus because they are the consensus

Proof of stake consensus protocols

Thanks bro, I'll look into it

Sorry bobo, you should have told the world leaders and central banks because they're racing each other to negative rates. What happens when a wall street firm gets money at negative rates with an investment vehicle like BTC available to them? BTC sucks in money because of human greed and limited quantity.
it keeps crashing other coins but I honestly think it might work for ETH with only a few bumps
BTC isn't as bad on the environment as people exaggerate.
proof of stake

here you go

>when it becomes no longer economic to mine and all the big box bitcoin miners start selling
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha holy shit wtf hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa hahahahha oh fuck hahahahahaha I can’t stop hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhakakajjajajajjaajajajajajahjajajaghahahahahahgahahajajkakakkakakkakagaggaggagagahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

why would it no longer be economic to mine and when?

Attached: True inventors of BTC.jpg (638x359, 53K)

Keep laughing, stay economically cucked

Attached: 20190918_211409.jpg (602x523, 131K)

When the cost of Asics outpaces the price gain of bitcoin. It will eventually cost more to mine than the bitcoin return

Bump. I'm a faggot, I know

The miners will either raise the price of the BTC they sell or close their bussinesses and smaller miners can return. I would prefer that but I don't care about BTC in short term price.

BTC doesn't have lobbyists or get govt hand outs so it doesn't have any central authority that needs to be supported

let BTC burn I honestly wouldn't mind a flash crash or even one the shakes out all speculators.
I'm strange i guess

>Doesn't get govt handouts
Which is why I'll be buying at 6k in a few months

>Unless you bought at sub-7000, shut the fuck up
good thing i bought at $4k

Good on you. Have you sold yet?

Sell while you can, lest you be him

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

oh fuck no, I bought at $1000 and still haven't sold, I probably will in 2022 and jump back in a year later though. I understand it better after seeing a full halving cycle. I discovered BTC in 2016 and researched every day but I was saving for an apartment at the time, BTC was like $400.

No one wants to sell Bitcoin and be the BTC pizza dude, people still larp as him today on this board.
That's why BTC's price goes up, because it's holders are greedy.

Attached: barinletpuzzle.jpg (664x894, 152K)

no way. im holding long term. id have no problem holding for 10 years. and i wouldnt sell my full stack even after 10 years.

See you at the next halvening

Attached: 1518816967943.jpg (362x259, 19K)

Stay poor

>being this in denial

Shameless bump so poorfags can be enlightened

>POS is the future
So easy to tell who is an uneducated noob, they love throwing this statement around. POS is older than POW, it is not new, nor revolutionary. It is actually mathematically INSECURE and leads to greater centralization overtime.

Bump

Attached: d4d63d9.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Let me get this straight, you've never heard of PoS before but you’re at expert that knows bitcoin is going down to 6k? You are absolutely delusion.

that's the state of crypto, idiots who know nothing post the most
some real links in here
they can't look at things in multi dimensions, it's black or white and 1 at a time, that's why BTC will keep going up and they'll stay poor until alt season if they don't give up 1st
thank you for bumping this thread even though you can't defend your position properly. People seeing this can tell you don't read much

DYOR and have sex incel

he's right though and I love POS as an allocation.
You bros get angry when someone presents anything that isn't moons and lambos

stop dumbing down the convo go comment on reddit with the bots and airdrops