What's the most undervalued city in the USA?

What's the most undervalued city in the USA?

I am looking to move, and I am looking for a city where the cost of living is low, but the city will eventually have diverse economic growth.

I went to Pittsburgh and it's a really nice city. I believe that it will be important because it's on 3 waterways, it has the 2nd largest inland water port, and agricultural production isn't too far away.

Are there any other cities that are undervalued and have the potential for enormous growth?

Attached: 140123-A-UG487-002.jpg (1170x750, 414K)

>I went to Pittsburgh and it's a really nice city.

lmao

The skyline is beautiful.

The weather was really nice. But, I think I got lucky because it's usually cloudy.

The only negative thing about Pittsburgh was that 20-30 minutes outside the city is pure redneck. I didn't really care, but I can see why people wouldn't want to be around them.

>PNC Park

Attached: PNC-Park-2019.jpg (1500x1000, 1.98M)

He's not wron

>Outside the city is pure redneck
>agriculture production isn't too far away

You can't have it both ways retard

Winter in Pittsburgh is aids
All we do is drink and watch the penguins
There's ice and black slush mud that ruins the park until May
But 1 or 2 snow storms a year are comfy
We have decent greasy food and weed stores now too

What economic growth are you thinking of
Everything is hospitals and idk my neighbor is a union steel mill crane operator there's fracking shit outside the city

Nothing is really that cool living here I might move when bitcoin moons

>3% local income tax
>shit weather
>shit roads
>rude people
>full of jews and nogs
>if you live in the suburbs to avoid the tax, you'll likely have a commute from hell
>suburbs are full of meth heads and snobs, take your pick
>low salaries

Yea you think it's nice because you visited there, try living there a few years

Youngstown, Ohio

yes he is

The homeless nogs are getting aggressive hopefully winter freezes them out

Ok retard whatever you say

The "redneck" areas outside the city are 100x more comfy than the city itself

>farmers
>rednecks

To me rednecks are just backwards people who happen to live outside the city.

Most farmers aren't rednecks, but all rednecks live on farms or in the bush.

>pic not related, Randyland

Attached: 1280px-Randyland.jpg (1280x960, 410K)

Youngstown Ohio is actually way worse than Pittsburgh
I went to rough and rowdy there and Youngstown is a total shithole

Ocean Springs, MS

You’re welcome.

Urban blacks are 500x more backwards than the rednecks outside the city. Makes me laugh when urban lunatics are so concerned with obese trailer trash when they literally live near the most feral "human" population on planet Earth.

Generally true but the rural parts of western PA are full of tweakers who will gladly steal your shit.

The best city's aren't on that map faggot.

Check out WV, Huntington is pretty cheap and a shithole currently.

If you have a camp that's vacant it's getting robbed but my family in butler open carries knows their neighbors and there isn't any problems

Welcome to the United States. You aren't going to escape getting mugged by moving to the city. If anything I had more tweakers ripping the antennas off the hood of my car living Austin and Vegas than I did growing up in rural bumfuck New England

The economic growth I am thinking of is the supply chain moving from a complex international one to a simple North American one.

The USA will no longer be so heavily invested in global trade because they don't benefit from it. They can get their cheap labor from Mexico and they have the largest consuming population in the world.

The cheapest way to transport something is by water. And the USA has the most miles of inland waterways throughout the world. With all the countries combined the USA still has more.
These waterways will bring in the manufacturing industries and then others along the way.

>Pittsburgh skyline

Attached: pittsburgh-skyline.jpg (1200x794, 196K)

Emily. No

>delusional MAGAtard

On second thought, you should move to Shittsbrugh - you'll fit in

Que?

Interesting take, mt. washington lookout is cool
There's a Google office here but I think they lost the Amazon bid

>redneck
>bad
Rednecks are amazing people.

If you move here get a weed card or you'll want to kill yourself by December/January

Attached: 20190922_005410.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

The blacks definitely seemed more uppity than the blacks from where I am from.

I never had a problem with people outside the city, everyone was friendly, but you could tell they just wanted to keep to themselves. I wouldn't even call them rednecks. Rednecks are just stupid as shit people who happen to live outside the city and have a groupthink going on.

You're probably right. I just visited so I saw all the good things, but you actually live there. Regardless, the city is beautiful and the people are friendly.

>Phipps Conservatory

Attached: 5e16d118c2e36bda45964f3249af3aec.jpg (600x375, 79K)

It's nice for a couple weeks in spring and a couple weeks right about now
There's a couple good spots and great discgolf
Winters though absolutely ridiculous I'm moving to Sarasota when bitcoin hits 50k

where do you zoomer faggots think you get your avocados from

Easton, PA
45 miles to Philadelphia and New York City
PA CoL

>weed is browner that your id
>needing a card for pot
you should be able to hear me laughing from CA

Pasco, WA is really comfy. There's lots of industry moving to the area and it's growing like crazy.

mexico

As a truck driver I'm impartial to shipping. Jax and Memphis are probably going to get re-gentrified at some point when service industry fluff dries up.

The medium sized cities in AR and NC are growing exponentially...just can't stand their dumb accents.

If you believe the kike lies, someplace upper middle latitude that will become less snowy shithole with muh global warming.

Attached: 1569053176655.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

Eh. I live in a rural town that has its fair share of rednecks. I've also lived in a major metropolis. My experience is living in the trailer court is like living in the projects, you'll attract the same kind of people as a whole no matter where you're at. On the other hand, the rednecks here generally have more character quality, honesty, less judgemental attitudes, and if you look past the foul language, work jeans and dirty boots are classier than most of the urbanites I knew. Granted, I'm not talking about backwoods fuckstick hills-have-eyes rednecks. But those trashy, low quality people that get away with shitty behavior day after day year after year in a large metropolis through general public anonymity aren't here. We have one of the lowest levels of crime in the country, we've never had a mass shooting, and home robberies are front page news. A home is still reasonable, with more than a patch of grass for a yard. I can't lean out of my kitchen window with a broomstick and poke my neighbor in the eye while he's cooking dinner. I found there is this stigma in large cities of what more rural areas are like, and it's laughable. Like people riding to the store on horses to watch the one color television on the block laughable. Funny shit. Getting away from the major city I realized quite clearly that humans are better adapted to live in tribes, where if Johnny is a drunk asshole that starts shit everytime he drinks, pretty soon Johnny wises up or starts losing teeth. I like Johnny better now. Even if he does whistle a bit every time he pronounces a word with an s in it.

Tl/Dr, there is a reason you rarely hear people advocating midwest rural areas with medium size towns. It's because once you've found it, you dont want the city following you there. Yep, you bet I shovel shit and ride to town on my horse and my spurs jangle. Mmmhmmm. You want a chaw of this tobaccy stick before we go cow tippin?

The unpopular but correct answer: you're not going to find the correct answer in the midwest or the south.

Being practical and putting all bias aside, probably some city on the West Coast or East Coast, close to important cities like NYC or SF, but with much, much lower living costs (and accordingly, possibly higher rates or crime/much shittier school districts) would yield the best results.

I'm a midwesterner, and all the MW/southern folk are going to tell you to move there, but it's all a lie. The low living costs are low for a reason in the midwest, and will stay that way for the foreseeable future - politicians in middle america don't put their focus on Tech. They put it on Big Farming, etc. Meanwhile, big Tech is the future. It's actually pretty simple. Look at the states on the outskirts of the big West/East states, and invest in them. Upper NY. Eastern PA. Arizona. Nevada. Etc etc. The fringe coast states are the future.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I always see the signs for 18-21 hr warehousing/forklift. Hate everything about PA in general, but if 100 year old houses or double wides are your thing...and rain/snow almost daily.

Lots of heavy industry, meat, and ag. Looked at Hermiston a while back, boomers already want 300k for their 40 year old unreno...but maybe that side is better.

Attached: 1569053753487.jpg (1080x1202, 163K)

The city's government are definitely aggressive in pursuing Tech jobs. I don't know about the other fields like finance, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are.

>PPG Place, the coolest buildings I saw while I was there, there's more than one

Attached: 2ufel35t7nlz.jpg (768x1024, 463K)

>rednecks

redneck is a slur for hard working white person.

>The fringe coast states are the future.

Attached: ron paul is right.gif (606x423, 446K)

Cheyenne supposedly is trying to be techie. Plus all the shady nuke/gov stuff. Cold. Close to gayer LA if you need your fill of spics, overpriced fag food, and bum shit.

Attached: 1568938698637.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

I'll take "rednecks" over niggers all day every day.

Rednecks were the farm hands who worked alongside slaves, and got red necks during the day

I think the story is they wore red bandanas during a coal workers rebellion

you're high fool
>get better pot
>and a new camera

Attached: mendo.jpg (2337x2745, 1.93M)

>what is soft lighting
commercial weed is basically the same shit everywhere

KEK, if thats what you gotta tell yourself man

>local income tax
Hahahahaha wtf that's a thing? Don't these northern states usually have state income tax? Is this a THIRD layer of income tax??? Fucking Yankees, man.

PNW is pretty comfy. Property here is gonna skyrocket in the future.

It's all the same shit

Attached: 20190922_014934.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

lol, its not bro. just because you grew it in a closet dont make it anywhere near as good. you'll never match the bud size and aromatics without the best weather
>anything out side the west coast is bottom tier
>norcal/humbolt is best of the west
>exotic shit like island weed from HI is the pinnacle
i really dont care for CA but it is at the forefront of cannabis cultivation. just the legal market is almost 30 years old. gtfo of the east coast

absolute zoomer tier dudeweed bro
only thing west coast has is quantity and better prices but it looks like they don't trim it too well

>I believe that it will be important because it's on 3 waterways, it has the 2nd largest inland water port, and agricultural production isn't too far away.

It's not 1800 anymore. Pittsburgh has had a bit of a resurgence following the decline of the rust belt or so I've heard.

t. Pittsburgher who moved to Maryland 13 years ago.

Based

>MOVE TO DETROIT OR MEMPHIS user
>Property values are going to the
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN