Fake degree

Where do you get a fake degree?

I quit school early and founded my own company, three years later I'm branching out to Asia and I'm finding myself laughed at because I never went to university.
Furthermore I can't secure some business visas without a BA minimum (even if it's in medieval history).

I'm going to get a fake degree in an unrelated field just to satisfy arbitrary education requirements, so I doubt it will come under scrutiny

Attached: images(6).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecornell.com/certificates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great decision user!

photoshop
just fake it yourself

I could just photoshop a friend's degree, but my issues would be
A. Since it was from a recognised university someone might try to cross check it, and there are probably digital systems to do this as a matter of best practice

B. That would be fraud, which is illegal.
If I get a "degree" from a university that only exists on paper that's probably not fraud.
If visa aplications don't specify course length or mutual eccreditation of degrees then they don't have much they can get mad about, and if nobody checks to see if the "university of Annonistan" is accredited it's on them.

There's a lot of prejudice in Asia about self starters, everyone is behind you when you make it but those same people will try to cut you down when you're still working your way up

>and there are probably digital systems to do this as a matter of best practice
lollll

I join this user in loling

Bangcock and manila cost bout 3 fiddy to get one and will make original look like fake if side by side

So there aren't? It would be that easy to just fake a degree?

I assumed if you were paying 50-100k for a degree your university would have a digital verification system to stop people like me just pretending to have graduated and damaging the universities reputation

If they don't, I will chuckle heartily and photoshop a Cambridge masters in biology, major in prosthetics and leg extention.

Kinda in a similar boat, these asians really fell for the degree meme and it's pissing me off

you know bug people cant think for themselves right? just look at the "quality" of all those chinese engineers

China is a land of scammers, just photoshop it and they won't think twice.

This

The company where I am currently employed, thinks and also pays me like I am an Msc, but I dont even have an Bsc.

Job Description: Software Engineer

Because of that mistake i get around 30,000USD more per Year and I am already working 3years there

>If I get a "degree" from a university that only exists on paper that's probably not fraud.
Create your own school that sounds like a regular school. File whatever paperwork. Award yourself a degree.

Blocks your path

Attached: VIDTSharesVibes.png (225x225, 7K)

Too bad people can verify things with their eyes, like that VIDT financially ruined them

College is a fucking scam I hate this gay earth

>Go to KEKISTAN.EDU
>YOUR WELCOME FREND =)

I don't even know where my degree is, well the bit of paper anyway. And not once has any employer ever asked to see it. Just bullshit your way in user. However, they will ask you questions 'where'd you go to college/ university, what was 'x' like', so you better be fucking ready if you name a college/ uni and whoever is hiring you went there, or there partner or sibling or fucking child go there.

it's asia, they want to see a degree. a good fake works, but the problem is finding a good fake

Ironically what OP is doing could be used as an Anecdotal example of the use case for VIDT. But it's hard for me to see a world where a school (barring le creme of le crop) would actually take on the expense required to retroactively validate ALL of their degrees

In Asia they don't know the colour of the boathouse, if they can find it online so can I.
But yes, I learned to lie and take the piss; but never at the same time

And I need the phisical paper, which in Asia apparently trumps everything

ecornell.com/certificates/

You're welcome.

no, that is the funny thing
sure, they are registered with a specific number, inside the university, and basically no employer will go to the hassle checking with the university if you ever set a food inside, let alone finished a degree

>Asia
even better they will certainly not go through the hassle checking with your pretend university if you ever have been there. Just bullshit your way through the interview