I'm moving to NYC next year to become an actor

What am I in for? Is NYC really as bad as anons here say because it looks pretty fun desu

Attached: images.jpeg-48.jpg (739x415, 65K)

have you ever been to a party?
so full of people you don't know and then decide to go home
imagine if you never got to go home and you were always stuck around people. that's new york

smells like urine

Cringe

Attached: images (1).jpg (728x408, 26K)

What about the nightlife there? Is it easy to make frens in NYC?

easier than baltimore

>actor
>digital age
Hope you have other skills user or you’re Jewish, otherwise there’s no hope for you

I don't need to worry about money, so I can dedicate myself to it fulltime

It's a great place. Slut Central. You fall in love multiple times a day just walking to and from work. Making friends is easy. A lot of educated people too. But it can take a toll on you.

can you pay off my student loans

LOOKS LIKE JEW put a grove to Moloch in their city. Fuck I hate them, may God damn their bodies, which are filled with dead men bones.

filth, assholes, snowflakes..
actors and wannabe actors will fit right in

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd rather pay off the student loans of my IRL frens, sorry

>I'm moving to NYC next year to become an actor

Attached: th.jpg (474x570, 36K)

i'm lowkey redpilled though, i just love acting and music

I live here. It's the best place you can be if you're a type A making a lot of money and trying to climb the ranks of society. If you're an antisocial neckbeard like most of this board you are going to get fucking wrecked.

>redpilled
>loves acting and "music"
pick one

Pee on your bed and take a dump on your pillow, then take a 12 hour nap on your bed, the feeling you will get when you wake up will be equivalent to visiting the big apple

what if i'm a chad-lite

>t. grew up on Long Island. Now live in Manhattan

What do you mean by as bad?

everyone here says its a shithole and that the people are horrible

EYY IM WALKIN EERE

Beware of stabbing niggers, that's all.

Attached: DXFDkdTW0AE9DRv.jpg (750x746, 58K)

Manhattan is filled with self righteous trust fund white niggers!! Even if your white they will treat you like sht if your not living in a penthouse

>1
>2

guessed as much lol. what about brooklyn, harlem and long island? are they better places to live?

>it looks pretty fun desu
The gay disco doesn't get busy until 2am.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21_14-11-45.png (558x457, 239K)

Ever since I became redpilled the thought of watching people act irks me
Ever since psychedelics I can’t stand tv because it’s all acting
Acting meaning pretending
As if it isn’t that 99.9% of the population are just fucking pretending

(((White)))
Manhattan is kike central
If you ain’t Jewish, or serving some big time Jew you ain’t making it

But, he's moving to NYC not London

>I don't need to worry about money, so I can dedicate myself to it fulltime
You're coming to the right neighbourhood. NYC is only cool if you have money. It sucks if you're just getting by or have to earn everything by actual work 1:1.

This so much.

How can anyone stand cities? I've commuted to one for almost a year and everybody is either a pleasure seeking degenerate, an immigrant, or a nutty far-left artist type. The only people I have any warm feelings for are our company's Mexican janitors who are sensible and work hard, unfortunately so that their kids will have the same rotten lifestyle that everyone else in the city does.

wtf does redpilled even mean

This nigger glows in the dark

if you have to ask, you're not redpilled.

niggers are the same everywhere.

Seriously now, OP. If you want a legit experience and degenerate sex you should really try NYC. They have so much sex, they need counseling

Attached: counselorsnyc.png (600x600, 20K)

probably not
I don't hate jews, I don't hate democrats or liberals even if I disagree with some of their ideas. I don't hate people based on race, but based on their character. I don't hate women.
the opposite of this is basically what I think of when I see "red pilled".

>guessed as much lol. what about brooklyn, harlem and long island? are they better places to live?

Brooklyn: Dumbo, Park Slope and Williamsburg is full of white hipsters. Bedsty and the are a near Ikea is nightmare ghetto.

Long Island or Long Island City? Long Island is far and full of boomers. Long Island City is 50/50 yuppies too poor to live in Astoria and gas stations/mechanics.

Harlem: West Harlem near columbia is nice and full of students. East harlem is kinda ghetto, not as ghetto as parts of brooklyn or bronx.

If money is no object: Astoria is not bad. Parts of Midtown: Hell's Kitchen, East Village, Chelsea, alphabet city and other places are not bad either (times square, SOHO, 5th avenue is a shit show).
Upper east side is quiet with the hospitals, Upper west side below 90 is more lively than UES and has some decent bars and restaurants.

Based, thanks user I'll look for places near west harlem

moving into the heart of american jewry lol

jews tend to live in big cities lol

I'm from UK and I've been there. It's pretty shitty, every second person is a nignog or weird looking Puerto Rican muttpig creature.

yeah you seem pretty bluepilled
make sure to stop by the "i hate white people rally" before you head to your second circumcision appointment

This comment just about sums it all up. Come join us in the greatest city the planet earth has ever created. All these other imbeciles would grovel at your feet to have the opportunity to live in NYC. Don’t push yourself too hard or you’ll burn the fuck out right back to rural Kalamazoo.

>lowkey redpilled
You're a redditor fuck off

cringe

Enjoy your 500k shoebox
Tell my idiot French cousin I said hi

Very

Kike York City is the world headquarters for pedokikes to snip and suck infants with impunity.

Many pedokikes and Jow Forumspedos love that city because they can't take the baby dick binkie out of their mouths the residents don't care or join in.

The whole place needs nuked, nothing but inbreds, niggers and pedokikes.

Attached: 1553038611534.jpg (768x999, 145K)

Prime cope from a child molester.

Attached: jew and the baby dick.png (275x183, 78K)

Be ready to suck and be sodomized by rich (((producers)))