Flags & post history needed. Jow Forums shills making everyone poor

The Jow Forums catalogue is filthier than a bombay side alley. An abyss of curry-paste opinions and autistic second-world euros shilling their scams.

I remember back in 2017/2018 the projects that appeared here actually had a chance to make you money (XVG, DGB, ICON, POWR and tonnes more). Now if you invested in most of the heavily shilled threads you're almost guaranteed to go -90%, while every half decent project that has good potential gets flooded by jeets calling scam and shitcoin so they can promote their own dying scams.

Case in point: Digitalbits (3x), OneLedger (2-3x), ZRX, HT (Huobi Token).

How the fuck are we supposed to actually make it with this shit going on? Crypto quarantine board? Flags? Mandatory Jow Forums post history based on IP?

Attached: 34123192837.png (900x900, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>listening to Jow Forums for financial advice
lol come on my guy

Flags yes, post history won’t wirk you need a username/profile

back to redit

Sounds like reddit is the place for you

>post history
unironically go back to redd!t. what else do you want next, upvotes??

this

it's basically the reason behind IDs taken to its logical conclusion

nah, board-wide IDs could be implemented for that

Just board wide post history, even if it resets every 24hrs based on IP or something.

There needs to be a way to stop these fucking jeets. It's out of control. Almost as bad as pre-captcha Jow Forums when there was spam everywhere.

How many rupees are they paying you per hour?

>Post history
>flags
>specific board IDS
even thread specific ids is too much. If you all like to be reddit there is a place you can go for that, it is called reddit, just leave this place

Shut the fuck up and go to a site with profiles if you want them so bad, stop trying to turn this board any more into reddit than it already is

Women and shitskins ruined the Internet.

Attached: 1458297665321.jpg (486x348, 35K)

This. Internet has gotten progressively shittier ever since the 3rd world gained access.

Flags are cancer, pol tier. We need a way to post net worth

A link user made a biz type site where you could only access if you had 2k or more link connected to your metamask. Seems based

Give us the good shit then captain reddit. Give dyor material

Imagine listening and making 30x on link ico

Thank u for contribute to the cause sir

POO $1000 EOY

At that point just add upvotes and call it reddit.

nice try kike

linkarium

Id's

really work

This. Shlomo shekelberg trying to turn Jow Forums into facebook

Kek I missed the XDB pepe. Top level buy lad. Get into the TG in if you haven't already @digitalbits and @digichads

This chart ain't dipping. X3 end of q4 easy

Saw that thread yesterday on ex cmo of Wal-Mart bought in, what's the hype?

>Crypto quarantine board
Jow Forums was created for exactly that, to keep it off Jow Forums

I, Anonymous, agree.
And my opinion is more valid than other peoples in this matter, because I have changed my mind.
I used to oppose introducing flags on the basis that I enjoy user. posting, but you lads are correct. I care about the well-being of the board, and there is no longer any doubt that the shill spam is stifling the free exchange of banter and related Jow Forumsness.
Flegs nao.

Flags are easily faked with vpns we need wallets linked to metamask

This

Whats this scam?

>Jow Forums needs to be reddit

Flags are banned on Jow Forums

I meant VPNs*** are banned on Jow Forums

Kill yourself lil ho assed bitch. Dont insult my digibits again
Check em

Branded currencies for corporations with Walmart connections and none of their current partnerships yet announced. Undumpable on IDEX too

>undumpable

If you know, you know

Attached: IMG_20190920_142220.jpg (1012x750, 177K)

Comfy white user here
XDB is the next opportunity being handed out and those who take big risks make it unironically.
t. insider

Not on Jow Forums

Prove it whitey. Show hand

This. Im at 50+ threads filtered today. It's actually ridiculous.

This happens in all threads with unrelated spam. The catalog is absolutely unusable today. It's the most unpleasant board to use, when there is money to be made from the users you can't just run it like /b/.

I'm already all in link and that won't change so that's it. I'm just going to stop coming here for a few weeks and add it to my blocklist. I'll set a price alert for any big rise and reallow it then.

vpn auto changes ip

Attached: bk93oHU (1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

This is the hand of a 10 year old.

>shows up in 2017 and expects every year to alt season
it's the time of BTC's cycle bro, it's not personal. You guys really struggle with this shit
medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25

better than a dirty pajeet hand

Attached: 1565969177254.png (1000x1000, 558K)

Saw this thread is it you?

Based. Decentralized VPNs are a legitimate use case and something I will be using more and more of as soon as they get up to speed with existing offerings.

Negative

Pretty much what I'm getting at. I don't know the perfect solution but the situation right now is pretty fucked. I'd also be in favour of a crypto only board to contain shitcoin speculation so I can dabble in my other hobbies like investing in boomer stocks and ETFs.

Thats an Iranian hand

Thanks for link, looks promising desu

Yessir well done. Significant movement to the upside is guaranteed in the next 6 weeks.