What happens if everything moons 4th Quarter 2019...

What happens if everything moons 4th Quarter 2019? What happens if BTC keeps going up and people sell their BTC waiting for a dip that doesn't come because that's how the BTC rich get richer in the new era.

Attached: 2A meme.png (918x600, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC will literally go up forever it’s deflationary

i hate those boomer memes

the subject matter or the content?

He thinks Bitcoin is going to get back to its previous high in under 5 years... user I-

both

he's right.
Can't you read a chart. What you're predicting has never happened before. You need to provide supporting evidence if you want us to believe wild shit

How do you guys even know what to do. Its almost like everyone is at the mercy of whales. You could hope for a dip now that never comes and lose out when it moons. You would think if it hits 11k its going to moon instead of dip but what if whales dump it at 11k again? How do you know what to do? Every situation can be read 2 different ways.

Is the best bet to just buy and hold hoping for the best? Cause I dont see how you can predict anything.

Hyperbitcoinization. By around the halvening for May 2024 it will be apparent to all neets everywhere that shortly you won't want to cash out to dollars - you don't want to be holding paper when the music stops

Only day traders and other scum are affected by whales. Hodlers hodl for the long halu

Im holding 0 BTC right now because I dont know which way its going to turn. I dont want to buy now if its going to be available 20% lower in 1 month.

I want to get in on BTC at some point but where?

And that's why you'll stay poor. Who cares if you buy at $10k or $8k when in four years it goes to $420k?

Attached: 33071.jpg.jpg.bmp.png (750x1125, 348K)

Its not gonna be 420k cmon ill be happy if it goes to 20k again

yeah, you'll be right happy at 20k as you own precisely zip

Attached: b82.png (620x634, 233K)

Attached: crypto predictions be like.png (2368x1086, 2.2M)

medium.com/@100trillionUSD/modeling-bitcoins-value-with-scarcity-91fa0fc03e25
here's just one way of valuing BTC but i find it accurate
yep, patient beat the impatient in bitcoin
9k seems to be the recent bottom, but this coin has a habit of jumping up when it gets closer to the halving. Btc usually only drops 30% in bull season, we're ready for the next jump up.
$50k is conservative for the next peak, based on previous cycles, $200k looks likely to me.
All of this doesn't take into account fiat hyper inflation and trade wars around the world.
Don't buy a lot, or i'd rather you stay away if you're not confident in BTC going double previous highs. Less people selling when we moon the better.
Do you guys think this is all about TX fees and times?
The market doesn't seem to respond much to NANO, NEO, BCH etc even though they're cheap and fast

>Do you guys think this is all about TX fees and times? The market doesn't seem to respond much to NANO, NEO, BCH etc even though they're cheap and fast
NetBEUI had better windows support than TCP/IP, still lost. Betamax was higher quality for same price as VHS, still lost. This is a build out, and people are building the economy settled on the BTC chain. Anyone who holds BTC thus has a fundamental rock of a place in the economy in 10 years time. The shitcoins are interesting but will be shortlived. BCH for instance: drives interest in using crypto to pay, but importantly, not to settle. THIS is the creed of the hodler, currently still right, ten years running

Attached: an-actual-based-aussie.jpg (974x3648, 1.94M)

>And that's why you'll stay poor.
Right back at you. Depending on how much you invest, the difference could be substantial. Anyone who says there isn't a difference once you're in the millions will never make

Floored logic, freind

$10k vs $8k would be the difference between $5m and $4m, true enough. Why would you risk losing $4,000,000 tomorrow shitting yourself over $2,000 and missing it today? user should dca if he's that big of a bottler. Or stick to something safe like USDTs

I bought bitcoin has soon as I knew what it was. I didnt care for the price, cause short term no one knows where its going. what we do know is that its going up, either in 1 month or 1 year, doesnt matter