Is FTM a legit project or it is a chink scam? From what I see it is a promising project

Is FTM a legit project or it is a chink scam? From what I see it is a promising project.

Attached: fantom-logo-820x312.png (820x312, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1908.11810.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why are you asking faggot? It’s a shitcoin, what else do you need to hear.

Fantomers are the worst cunts on biz nonstop posting shit

Its dead, Andres mom threw out his usb that contained the mainnet because he was being a naughty boy and showing his pee pee to his auntie and he also poopded in his bed so its over fuck Andre and fuck fantomers

I really don't know how I am going to explain this to my Accountant

Attached: tfghbsrh.jpg (231x218, 10K)

legit scam

Ask in the telegram if they found the usb with the mainnet

If you DYOR you will find out that they lost the mainnet, this scam is dead and there is no hope. You are welcome for the insider info

kek someone aware me on this

Attached: di je.jpg (800x809, 105K)

SHHH, we are fudding and buying cheap.

He "threw away" the USB on purpose because he knew mainnet would be a futile embarrassment. Can't make this up.

Mainnet will only be delayed bc Andre had the USB ripped from his pocket by a ravenous hyena. The hyena swallowed the USB. Now they are just waiting for the hyena to shit out the USB.

lol

Wtf is this usb meme

Fantom insider here
I have bad news...
Andre didnt lose the usb he put it in his other pocket
the problem now is that the washed his pants and the usb is destoryed...
they have to start over again..
SELL NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT

This is an actual live shot of the hyena that ate the Fantom USB.

Attached: A3A4F616-8060-4529-A072-99AF62734852.jpg (819x685, 635K)

I heard they put it in a bowl of rice over the weekend so we’ll find out monday

lmao
someone should ask them that in the telegram

I know it's a meme but then more serious of you guys are retards. Andre finished building the statheros mainnet as evidenced by github almost a month ago. These stablecoin mainnets are built for clients and must wait for those parties to announce.

The opera mainnet (fantom's public mainnet) was delayed due to the implementation of the StairDAG improvement proposal. You can find the paper published on Cornell's arXiv for peer review.

They are updating 6-10 Opera github repositories daily and are set to release the mainnet in Q4.

The opportunity and demand from third parties to create stablecoin platforms and the implementation of the stairdag improvement have cause the delay to the opera mainnet but everything remains fine.

With the release of the first stablecoin mainnet comes the native FTM token and we will be able to see the performance of the fantom tech, etc

Only 8 days to way at most.

Finally some good info on FTM, didn't know about the stairdag paper, interesting thanks for sharing.

Link for those who may be interested:
arxiv.org/pdf/1908.11810.pdf

doesnt matter if andre lost the mainnet

Is it really that much fun to repeat this stale meme?

lmao i created the meme
im gonna try to keep it alive as long a posible

I want it to KNOT me

You started the meme but i added the line dancing. You're welcome.

>showing his pee pee to his auntie

This sounds like a pajeet fantasy.

buy Band

thank you

Exit scam