Wagie here

Just got my first paycheck through this hell, I need something to make it fast as I don’t think I’ll be able to fucking live through this shithole for too long. What suicide stacks are a must to have ? Saw MITX, RSR and LINK, what else do I need ?

Attached: B5413793-D72F-42D3-87E6-E05FE511B7B1.png (370x136, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
etherscan.io/address/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731
etherscan.io/token/0xA4d17AB1eE0efDD23edc2869E7BA96B89eEcf9AB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>PUNDI X
>TO THE MOOOOOOONNNN

I worked on an assembly line for 4 years op it wasn’t that bad

Get a better job if you can’t handle it you pussy

RSR, LINK, solid long terms. VIDT but only for the next couple months.

Get an education you pussy
>if your inbred brain can handle it

Jokes on you dumb fuck it paid for my education

Keek

I just came to the sad realization that no one on Jow Forums actually helps each other anymore. What happened to the 2017, and 2018 shill threads that made people 100x? Well I'm here to help ya brainlets out.

The volume on this coin is pretty nice - OKeX shines the most here with a whopping 100K USD / day. Still with me CUMBRAINS? This is your LAST chance to make it in 2019. Also just a side note - this is an arbitrage chance so don't even try with less than 1 or 2 ethereum. No point ~ too slow, and too long to make anything signifient. I mean if you're that much of a poorfag go ahead but it'll be slower obviously.

The price differences is phenomenal from forkdelta compared to OKeX - CHECK your self if you think i'm trying
to "off my bags" or what ever. Just check your self. Forkdelta CURRENTLY has TRUE going for 0.000740 eth / TRUE and on OKeX it's sitting at (as of right now, maybe not in a hour) 0.00159 eth / TRUE.

Honestly - do I NEED to do the math on this one for you, or google the "ETH = USD RATE" for ya ? HINT: it's a 70
% DIFFERENCE! Doesn't take too bright of a light bulb to turn on for this one. I jumped straight into this shit anyways, you can DYOR.
The exchange links can be found below because I'm not THAT much of a bully.

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH

and OKeX you can find your self pretty easily - better fucking say thank you too Jow Forums because I'll probably regret sharing anything valuable with you shitlords but I honestly miss the good old days when yall helped each other instead of tearing each other apart. Enjoy the rest of your year.

WOW UNIRONICALLY THIS JUST FLIPPED 3 ETH

Nice. The kyc on OKEX I'd easily exploitable too. Just Google your kyc and submit it. Itll work ! Kek!

RSR is definitely good, but more of a long term hold.

LINK is heavily shilled (also heavily fudded). It is kinda risky, but a suicide stack is good to have.

Another one, which not a lot of people know about yet, is SHOCK. It is one of a kind. Do your own research on it, it is quite easy to understand the goals and fundamentals. The team and community is very open as well so feel free to contact them and ask if you need any clarifications.

This is a good ass arb. Either this or RSR

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

Dude dont share shit like this with biz here user delete delete! just keep it on tg fuck normies

MITX

Chainlink is a scam

Ok retards let me just explain to you 100% how to do this without fucking up because I know one of you will, and will cry about it for 3 weeks on here.

Use fucking metamask like OP said. Download the NEWEST version. SAVE your FUCKING seedwords degenerates. If you don't say bye bye to all your tokens, link, eth, or anything you have on there.

SEND the ETHEREUM to your metamask, or directly from the exchange to forkdelta if youre a retard.

Then TRANSFER the ethereum ONTO forkdelta - accumalate the TRUE, WITHDRAWL the TRUE, and send the TRUE w/ your metamask wallet to okex

Rince & Repeat. I better get a fucking thankyou.

Funny how this works. Okex has the WORST kyc out of anyone. They shouldn't even have it desu it's so exploitable kek

Lmao. Tried and worked almost instantly!

BTT ... MITX... BRAP...

MITX is the coin to nut over lads

One word. Mitx.

Gtfo mitx shitters

Im already doing this for 45+ large scale exchanges + smaller unheard ones too. Both CEX and DEX. It's surprisingly saturated still, and there are not good arbs unless you're watching it & stressing 24/7. Using automated trading is always NO for arbing, because of symbol mismatches (& other reasons), but still, it's not a long-term solution to riches. Currently, you can find ONE good arb per day. arb bots dont work on small dexs because theyre all on large exchanges. Anyways nice find shitlord I'm already up 10K.

Eh brap or mitx

Brapppp

MITX IS THE NEXT 1000X

Thinking about putting in 10 bitcoin on mitx or brap or btt or tron or brap or mitx who know I choose one later...

Mitx is the next 200x man...

Tron

Check CoffeeCoin $COF
low low low cap coin on wavesplatform

Have seen they get listed on new exchanges, it's an easy x3 flip

DYOR

www.coffeecoin.io

Attached: 20190922_135510.jpg (720x954, 156K)

fyi ; if anyone wants to "short" OKeX with these it's very possible but just know that TRUE deposits are disabled until tomorrow sep. 23rd 6:30 (update time, CST) because of some maitennce or som shiiit

DAG is where it’s at senpai.

Yeah this. The price difference is literally so far apart it won't matter waiting a day. Stock up.

Just saw that shit. Whatever man it's still good arb i have 14 eth worth saved up for tomorrow to dump. Also I bet this forkdelta stack is ATE up by tomorrow!

M
I
T
X

Just going to add onto educational anons post here. You can still have them sent over and itll process as soon as OKeX releases the event trigger tomorrow. Should show up they do this every odd month.

BRAPPER GOOD SIR BUY IT NOW

Brap is good

Thanks ya

Thank ya

And thank ya!

Brap you dumbasses!!!!

Btt

Ok

Nice saw this too. The stack on FD eill very gone bt tomorrow anyways stack is gonna get smashed kek

Dont gamble your paycheck. Meme coins are for fucking idiots. If you want to get wealthy start a small business on the side

Just to warn people - this is a scam. They are not the same tokens that are being traded.

Good arb right here lads

Youtube

This

Or this

Smell that? Its brap

Eggers coin

Based and redpilled

Tron I guess

Kek try BitTorrent token

I think about that a lot. What makes it worse is that all these bagholders turned into shills, as if there weren't enough of paid ones already, start flooding the few decent non crypto threads that pop up from time to time. This results high IQ posters to get so fed up they will eventually abandon the board/site. Then Jow Forums will be an ad board with the occasional schizo post from other boards. It took me a while but I'm pretty much certain that 2017 was the golden bullrun. I want to stay for the reason I first came here: the memes. Sadly, Jow Forums is dead on that department. CHAINLINK may have been a cancer on this board but some of them made the board have a sense of its own culture. maybe I'll use it more as a venting method. There are some good, honest regulars still around. These, I call my friends

There is still money to be made, no doubt about it. the board activity dips when BTC dips. When we hit 13k~ levels again this place will have all nubs from other boards asking how to set up coinbase

I see the jeets have a new pasta. honestly this reads like a skinwalker imitating the speech patterns of his last victim.

Might be a good idea not to post it in EVERY THREAD you fucking faggots

Please good sir buy rsr or btt they are good 10x

Mitx or waves

Btt

Do the needful sirs!!

Attached: 28e.jpg (1294x1230, 143K)

Please good sirs buy rsr

Brapp

Poe

Waves

Crunch

What did I say?

Attached: 20190918_153816.jpg (366x438, 88K)

Pai

Tron

I haven't seen a tron shill in a while, I thought I was the only one.

This

Fuck you, and fuck off, reported

Troooonnnnn

>etherscan.io/address/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731
vs.
>etherscan.io/token/0xA4d17AB1eE0efDD23edc2869E7BA96B89eEcf9AB
Still waiting to sell your scam bags?