>Be me
>wagecuck 36yo
>wageslaved almost 20 years away now
>no end in sight
>no family
>no relationships
>no hope
>should i just do myself in?

Attached: selfie09202019.jpg (1440x2171, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M
youtu.be/D0Jz-yCBtIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy link, even though it's a scam what do you genuinely have to lose

You're still barely in the age range where you can go somewhere else and hit the reset button. That's probably your best bet.

omg its a sign
>LOOK AT THE ID
>mAC
>BIG MAC
>WTF

where the fuck did your money go?

Holy fuck OP is destined to be a wagie

im sorry user!! the Jow Forums gods have spoken, your doomed

it doesn't just say MAC its also colored in Black!!
>WTF
>GUYS THIS IS CREEPY AF!!

What kind of wagie are you OP?

Guys wtf is up with this
>BLACK ID
>first 3 letters MAC = big MAC
>pale ass soulless picture
>36 years old ??

Don't do it user, even tho your alone in this world theres someone else who has it much worse, stay positive!!

youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

Op was doomed from the start ...he should end it

Smoke DMT or grow shrooms and change perspective, better yet change your physical location, it can do wonders. There's too much awesome shit out here to stay in a box

kill some SJW

>black
means he's a nigger

Save 10% of each paycheck
Dont eat out
Make all your meals
Dont buy anything you cant buy 5 of
Star couponing
Shop for deals
Improve your financial literacy
Make more money

I'm getting pretty blackpilled myself op. I know the feel.

Fucking autism

I am actually interested in wage cucking so I can make money on the stock market. I hope I get a job wish me luck Jow Forums.

Attached: 1560250875340.jpg (537x525, 30K)

Good luck user.

Good luck fren

Attached: FA04F69B-63A0-4F54-A66C-B843653E5A31.png (792x545, 89K)

THANKS LADS. I hope we all make it.

Attached: 1559026177506.jpg (311x362, 30K)

user I just turned 36 its actually opposite. Tinder blowing up, roasties of all age/status hitting you up, wageslaving providing income but your side business sell daily and eventually provide financial independence, you starting in reading right investment books, meeting right people, look into 401k and real estate. You also understand more and see life better. You’ll make it by 45 user, keep asking right questions

How much money do you have after 20 years? Consider looking into Orion Protocol. Good buys right now are precious metals mining companies, BTC, LTC. You can also get Holochain but that's riskier as they have a working product but we have no idea when they're going to bring it to the open market.

>36
>no relationships
Why do you even live just to make money for the jews?

You're gonna lose your hard earned money on the stock market and feel like shit.

youtu.be/D0Jz-yCBtIw

Many things will change in the next few years. We live in an amazing time.

Jokes on you I have autism and can spend 10 hours a day reading quarterly reports.

Attached: 1559145772911.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Nice

Attached: 1569168530018.jpg (720x481, 28K)

I think your mentality is just wrong. When I worked in fast food, there was a guy there with a chemical engineering degree who was definitely smarter than the other employees there. He had been working in food for 12 years with no issues, and he worked long hours and was driven. He did eventually quit because he just wanted to get out of the food industry. He took a pay cut to work at a telemarketing firm, but he was confident he would be able to work up through the ranks so he didn't really care about the paycut.

If you don't like where you are right now, just get motivated and change it, or just accept that you can literally make around 50k a year from fast food since anyone who is halfway competent or driven will eventually become an assistant or general manager.

Maybe go check out a community college and speak to a counseler and see if any training might work for you

Attached: 1564556841815s.jpg (249x233, 8K)

So what? Most professional traders fail anyway and they live for this. Investing hard earned money is shit at least get some neetbuxx and invest those.

what are is your debt/assets?

if you have low debt you can always travel and resecure a new lifestyle.

if you have alot of assets liquidate immediately and find a new place on the world to re-establish yourself. Play it smart go to a church and work your way into a good group of people.

Jokes on you I enjoy losing money.

Attached: 1555350235685.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>chem eng degree
>works fast food
the absolute state of college degrees in 2019