Gentlemen, once we reach 50 responses to this thread I'll be making the accouncement you've all been waiting for

Gentlemen, once we reach 50 responses to this thread I'll be making the accouncement you've all been waiting for.

Attached: 1569068416488.png (720x790, 807K)

Bumping.

Attached: fear-and-greed-index.png (640x575, 27K)

Why not

We already know your a PAJIT OP, you don't have to make any announcements, we have confirmed it

Attached: 5ifpivyqgnm31.png (640x588, 446K)

Poop nigger in cum poop ass poopy nigger fuck poop ass bullshit nigger ballsack rape with buttfuck and poop.

>minecraft is new world order

Attached: unknown.png (540x540, 505K)

please sir, enlighten us

OK

Please go on pardner

Attached: IMG_1169.jpg (1024x1448, 192K)

Pump

I couldn’t wait

Here is the announcement

I AM COOMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK NIGGERS
*fapfapfap*
OH MY GOD I LOVE BLACKED DOT COM I A COOMING AAAAAAAAA
FUCK KIKES
*fapfapfap*
WATCHINH KAZER MILKERS TAKE BBC IS MY FAVOURITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM COOMING
FUCK JANNYS
*fapfapfap*
OH YES NOTHING GETS ME HARDER THAN WATCHING JANNY CLEAN UP MY COOM FOR FREE

Attached: 59E17D63-2C73-4289-96E6-D72D2406E6CB.jpg (750x932, 217K)

already know what user is going to post:

1EMM9GvxrN9cT52LumaDbbNZ4Z33Nr5eJi
bitruin my day

Don't listen to this fraud.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>gorilla warfare
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo nice LARP dude what even is that
do you use sticks and coconuts and shit to fight?> fucking retard

Lurk more nufag

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

where is OP? I'm seated and waiting

Attached: 1555665362177.jpg (334x506, 39K)

50 posts fren, remember.

lol, it really looks like you're serious. Good job

*cough*

What is it senor pepe?

Attached: dark-crystal1.jpg (618x410, 84K)

Clap clap, you got us in suspense nigger.

Attached: D2CF40E6-F3C5-4C44-9BAA-23B9CE899716.jpg (1300x1300, 109K)

Well gents, it's only 24 posts but I think you've been patient for long enough.

I will be making the announcement now.

First I would like to thank all of the Wojaks and Pepes that are with us today. Whether you are a green bull, a brown bobo or a pink wojak with a red buttplug up his ass, we've got to remember that our real enemies are not each other. Which brings us to the announcement.

Without further ado, I proudly proclaim with all 25 of you anons as my witness:

*ahem*

*ahem*

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK THE FED

and most of all, undoubtedly with all of my heart, with all of the power of God and the Devil, with all of the energy in heaven and on earth, with all of the might of the universe and with the force of a thousand suns...

F U C K
J A N N I E S

Attached: tuxpepemic.jpg (196x257, 6K)

*standing ovation*

*begins slow clap*

*nobody joins in*

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

PUMP EET

Attached: 08B64156-6DB4-4FF3-A49B-B8C68A0F45F2.png (474x460, 257K)

Thanks gents. It's such a relief to get these words of truth off my chest.

AHHHHHHH IM GOING TO FOOOOKIN
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

>tfw I'm the one who started this meme on /v/

Feels weird

Attached: 1569072217264.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Excited to hear your announcement friend.

Attached: 1563382328283.png (1562x886, 1.71M)

*sits in a squeaky leather chair*

Spit it out user

That is really exciting!

Oke oke, I'm listening! What is it?

Attached: 1468051410115.png (419x248, 70K)

Some day, one of these threads will actually have information and I guess it'll be worth it

HURRRAAYYYY
GENIUS MAESTRO
BRAVO BRAVISSIMO
CLAP THE FUCKING CLAP

Attached: 1539267213646.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Ahem.... OP is a faggot

No it was me you lying faggot

Poopoo peepee.

Poopoo peepee. Peepoo poopee. Pope pepo. Poppy peppo. Poop piss.

Bump

I'm waiting

Attached: FB_IMG_1568811618783.jpg (720x960, 44K)

Come on OP. Just a couple more you better deliver.

Attached: 569.png (676x560, 83K)

Fuck he already nutted at 25. Delet this.

Attached: 1558274076497.jpg (181x278, 8K)

go on

How do I profit off this?

hes about to say fuck jannies and fuck niggers and link 10K eoy

*yawn*