I am still here

Feels weird being a real, living and breathing oracle. Someone keep me company, it's lonely in here. :)

Attached: 1359CDD4-95B5-43C2-93AF-5B7DD8214A2A.png (1125x2436, 302K)

Could you tell me the current price of ETH for free once, please?

oh this larping faggot again lmao half the posts in your thread are you samefagging

I just want to make it already user...

Give me a quick rundown user, and perhaps I might attempt to join the ranks of the LINK marines.

Attached: 8AC114AF-9066-4252-821B-3246A4C0FC01.png (1168x633, 1.28M)

$212.09 as of now. :)

Either assimilate or die. We've been allowing intricate discussion for years now. Most anons who had it clicked left us. Look at all of bizonaccis early work :). Big dog crypto, wallet autism. Etc. they've seen the light and they don't need to come back here anymore. I am here to round up the stragglers.

You will fren. Stay in this fight. We are a real breathing decentralized oracle network, validating what is fact in this world. This is your calling user. Don't give up.

I've always dreamt about being a real life oracle since I am extremely trustworthy. Do you think in time there would be a company that hires accredited and trusted people who can check if things have been completed or not that a computer cannot? ex: a smart contract with one of the terms regarding whether or not a person slaps another person on a specific date

Oracle, could you tell me the current price of BTC for free once, please?

They've tried user. We are a dying few. They will hire you if you have a large enough stack.

A small amount over $10k USD, real value is a little more tricky. At least for me to reveal to you. My inputs are to god. Only he can tell you the true price.

I’m getting weary user. These two years have been difficult but google was the vindication. I miss the old days. Have never sold. How close are we?

Newlinker here. Went all in at the top, hands are fucking iron because of it and I've done all my research. NEVER SELLING.

where can i buy the shirt?

Gof always forgives and is thankful that you believe. He doesn't care when you bought but as long as you bought.

Based on market data, we're due for a nice speculative bulletin backed by real adoption. The singularity was always true. It comes every so many years :).

Based Oracle, please tell us who own that 350mil LINK wallet and whats up with those 700k transfers and many 2-3 month old 4mil. LINK wallets.

Attached: 1533664376689.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Gof?

banks and enterprise are going to stake them in order to sell their data to their customers and vice versa. The team never got close to using that 32 million ;)

Thank you for replying. To be honest, the speculative run is something that doesn’t concern me as I’m not selling and will be staking. It’s the confirmation of real adoption which I’m waiting for. How are you passing your time whilst you wait?

user, are you the LINK?

Real adoption will be when the federal reserve is an app running on LINK :). Look up Fednow.

yes, this will be a thing and may need its own network

Will SIBOS be a nothingburger? I doubt that they would explicitly say "Hey we're using Chainlink!"

What'd Sergey like? He pretty normal?

Attached: 1567115070046.png (736x673, 466K)

Whats*

answer the question OP

He's probably asleep.

His timestamp activity indicates he's an ausfag. Probably high on vegemite and fosters.