Is 124 even a high iq? I recently got my results back and ive always felt fucking dumb. Never read books...

Is 124 even a high iq? I recently got my results back and ive always felt fucking dumb. Never read books, been addicted to drugs, barely got through highschool, no motivation in college. I feel like if i read from when i was a kid and tried in school i could of had a better iq, but now im just smart enough to realize how dumb i am.

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 763K)

Take ritalin and pregnenolone.

No. 115-140IQ is suicide zone. You're only smart enough to see how stupid you are, and doing menial jobs makes you depressed and suicidal, but you're too dumb to do jobs requiring mental gymnastics and high IQ.

t. IQ ~125

This I’m 144 and I feel like this too.

Ritalin, pregnenolone and once a lifetime lsd

128 IQ and can confirm. Im just smart enough to see how dumb I am.

Unfortunately your higher level of inteligence has enabled you to identify that everything is complete and utter soul destroying shit and there is absolutely nothing that you are going to do about it.
So you're in the optimum suicide valley of the "inteligence vs life analysis" graph.

Lsd maybe but I’m not taking good goy pills

It's ~90th percentile. You're one of the smart kids in your undergrad classes, but not even the smartest kid in your class.

This thread speaks to me. I have ADHD and suspected ASD, (diagnosed at 35) the doctors reckon I got through childhood undetected due to a higher than average IQ. I now take my good goy pills but jesus fuck me christ life has been one underwhelming experience after the other, think about suicide every other day. So I agree, it’s a thing, just smart enough to know how stupid you are.

Its above average, but I wouldnt call it high. All the things you mentioned are personality traits by the way, how many books you read and how much drugs you do has nothing to do with how intelligent you are.

never being addicted to drugs is a low IQ trait. drugs feel great. why would you deny yourself the best feelings human existence has to offer for the sake of nebulous concepts like mental and financial wellbeing?

>why would a high IQ person withhold immediate gratification for long-term happiness

Pregnenolone is a precursor to all other hormones. Pregnenolone increases the ability to store informations. Ritalin increases dopamine in the frontal lobe, that allows to access informations faster and less stressfull/exhausting.

Richard Feynman supposedly had only a 125 IQ. Realizing how dumb you are is the entire point. Beyond 130 doesn't really help you, you become some kind of robot. I believe somewhere around 130 is an ideal IQ.

Use your past as a means of knowing what you shouldn't do in the future. Otherwise it's just a waste of time.

IQ is not everything. Impulse control needs to be developed, and that can only happen in healthy (so to speak) environment. Look up Gabor Mate on YT, he's a jew but has quite good insight on the matter of addiction.

Are you a doctor or you take these drugs? I had Citalopram, but I think it made me reckless. I've made some very poor decisions, while on it, and fucked up my life. I think it caused/enhanced bipolar and made me think I'm Tony Montana, and the World is mine.

Attached: 1567181892214.jpg (400x300, 40K)

I'm 145 and still browse Jow Forums.

Attached: 1568852753467.jpg (613x747, 27K)

Even with 180 IQ and zero energy you morons would be suicidal. 90% of success is raw energy investment and diligence and not IQ. IQ doesn't mean shit other than you learn and realize faster. And if you don't realise you need to put effort into everything worthwhile, your IQs might rather be 85-90 instead of 130+. So you dimwits are not as 'smart' as you think.

as George Carlin once said
>think of your Average Joe. Think of how much of a dumb shit he is, how he swallows what the tv says and worships consumerism and is the perfect, ideal, working drone NPC
>now remember that he is the average and 50% of mankind is actually dumber than that

You're not smart, everyone else is pretty much a fucking retard. This is why I dont feel bad selling snakeoil to these people. If you dont sell them books on how to get rich quick, they will spend that money on crack and cocaine to get high with their 6 kids.

if you believe in iq you are retarded to begin with

user I...

Attached: 1566676707988.jpg (750x669, 80K)