Compare that to bitcoin rise

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE

Compare that to bitcoin rise

1_In the pre halvening era bitcoin price grew about 320 times.

2_In the first halving in 2012 bitcoin grew 510 times in price.

3_In the second halvening bitcoin grew 115 times in price in 2016-2017

Now compare all that grow to the char from the federal reserve above , and you will realize that bitcoin did those movements beause the quantitative easing happening , bitcoin crash happened exactly when the fed quantitative easings stopped.

Now here is the interesting things.

1_Every year before a halvening bitcoin did 3x in price , we did that and even 4x this year but we achieved all of that with an even SMALLER MONETARY BASE.

2_Quantitative easing is about to be restarted everywhere.

3_Bitcoin will have less inflation than fiat.

4_Bitmain is selling 7nm asics and 5nm and 3nm asics will not be here for a long time probably 3 years so miners won't have to sell to upgrade asics for a few years.

The logical conclusion about all of this is that bitcoin will return to it's early days of 300x grow easily , we did the same in the pre halvening year with a collapsing monetary base , and now it's about to expand again , we may even see more than 300x.
And if KYC and regulations become harder this effect will intensify as miners will no longer sell more than enough to pay electric costs due to it having being inflation than fiat.

Inb4 quantum fud , no google quantum computer has 72 qubit , you need 2300 qubit to break into a bitcoin wallet , so at this rate we are safe until 2035 at least.

Attached: 1566794050482.png (430x430, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what do you think bizraelis? It's clear that bitcoin is growing even with a lower ammount of usd in circulation , and quantitative easing is being restarted worldwide.

>fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
save that chart, OP...The FRED will probably (((decommission)) it soon.

Why? It's data, they simply did the job the politicians ordered just as trump pushing them for low interest rates.

look over that site and its graphs. You'll see very important ones that got decommissioned -- like the gold reserves. They can get permission to hide their data at the drop of a hat.... for (((national security))) for example.

>BOGMBASE
>BOG

Attached: 0515F310-7CDB-4BBC-80DC-75C394F7AA37.jpg (646x595, 42K)

plus that graph is saying something very important.

mmmm you may have a point , still that chart is scary as fuck , Satoshi must have know a lot of economics not only programming.

The release of bitcoin genesis block is in the middle of the big blue dildo.

This chart is really scary it shows we truly live in the end of a civilization , from the incel hordes , insane politics , and bubbles everywhere it all comes from this fucking chart.

Attached: 1564892481822.jpg (234x215, 7K)

Fucking lol at the same pepe kek.

Attached: previewfile_1461100002.jpg (512x512, 130K)

you can't fix decades of bullshit. Just keep at your work and work towards Truth. Don't get taken over with blackpills. Skills, productivity, and hard assets aren't going out of fashion any time soon.

Yea it's saying that things have gonne insane after 2008 the established global order went to shit and nothing has been fixed as trump bullying the fed to devaluate the usd to pay debt shows.

Attached: 1568862444450.jpg (770x800, 78K)

Good advice user.

Can anyone explain to me how is it possible to have had such a huge expansion of the money supply while still maintaining relatively low inflation for the last decade or so since QE?

I mean luck at the chart the us monetary base increased more than 4x , did houses did the same?
Probably considering that a boomer bought a house at 24 and milenials are still living with mom and dad at that age , hell it's almost a meme the housing bubble at this time.

look

Not sure
Probably because the literally .01% absorbs most of the benefit of QE and since they don’t spend that much it’s holding inflation down.
QE let’s Fed buy all sorts of credit assets from banks and struggling corps
Banks and corps essentially have their entire balance sheets refinanced
They then buy more assets, mostly from each other
They also buy treasuries knowing that’s what gov wants and they can use them as collateral to meet reserves

The best argument I can put forward for the other side is that we capture it in “pensions and social security” when asset prices rise, which boomers will render insolvent

>Probably because the literally .01% absorbs most of the benefit of QE and since they don’t spend that much it’s holding inflation down.

That's a good theory but still the post 2008 qe was insane , the idea that there was "not inflation" seems weird when they printed in 3 years what they would have done in two decades.

Most probably it was the world importing the inflation because the us dollar reputation , but that will be burned if they pull that shit again as bitcoin and cryptos in general will moon with that and why would people invest in usd if they see cryptos rising with the usd printing.

It’s insane how much wealth the 1% owns. The fed themselves essentially bought everything they printed. They buy the shitty debt first, keep interest low so it can get repaid, and then all of the new debt issued is used to repay old debts

And QE post 2014 was absolutely absurd, heading into round 2 will be stupid too. I’m thinking the recent repo cracks were a sign that the asset base has expanded too far. What do you think?

I’m trying to figure out what the repo market spikes really mean, have even looked at Basel III statements. Volume seems kind of insane but I haven’t figured everything yet. Try to keep this alive while I go play tennis :1)

I am not an economist but i am very interested in this kind of thing , regarding the repo shit , maybe it's europeans opening usd accounts to escape the negative interest rates on the euros would explain the massive volume .

I mean we are talking about 75B every fucking day when 2008 first bailouts where like 800B entirely , this shit is insane.

Also the fact that the 1% owns so much is not strange governments pumping the economy will pump it where there are votes and this will centralize wealth which is why every welfare state is concentrating more and more population in big cities while the countryside is depopulated.

Attached: CitadelAirlines.jpg (5500x3000, 2.37M)

Bumperino for tennis user.

Attached: bogged.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

bamp it.

Attached: boged.png (680x407, 180K)

I want to believe this, but everything is pointing in the opposite direction right now. The only way this might play out is if we have another big drop before the run up possibly.

Bamp itt

Attached: 1566279913761.jpg (1650x1800, 187K)

Bump

Attached: FC4799C9-1949-4E3C-96A7-C376A9993A96.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

Bump of the bump

Attached: bitcoinwillnevertakeoff.jpg (806x156, 40K)

Desu, if I couldn't buy in 2010, at least I am not a downer faggot like this user. I hope he's kicking himself, like all the fags here who want to see BTC burn.

Based and redpilled

Attached: bitcoinwillnevertakeoff2.jpg (1411x711, 154K)

Cocaine

Attached: 1563294837259.png (600x1078, 485K)

The money was given to the banks and barely filtered to us.
Plus the FED started a new policy at the same time. Paying interest on excess reserves, took over a trillion out of the market>Most probably it was the world importing the inflation because the us dollar reputation , but that will be burned if they pull that shit again as bitcoin and cryptos in general will moon with that and why would people invest in usd if they see cryptos rising with the usd printing.
The dollar has remained strong and it does suck in investments.
>I’m trying to figure out what the repo market spikes really mean
i think liquidity is running low because the FED is trying to get ready for the next QE by unloading what they have. They wanted to raise interest rates too but Trump isn't letting them. So they're selling off massive amounts of treasuries and MBS' to get themselves in better shape when the shit hits the fan.
This takes 100's of billions in $ out of the market. Now I also think some bank or banks might be desperate because they're close to insolvency.

fuck yeah, this pic is awesome, people need to realize BTC won't die

bump because Biz needs to go read basel III settlements like this user, too many boomers in here think they found the next BTC. Keep buying XRP

Bump

Much tennis today it seems.

Buy BTC as a hedge against central bankers

bamp it

Attached: 1566244540385.png (420x420, 9K)

is this faggot still playing tennis

This , he been playing tennis all day the faggot.

Stop playing Tennis faggooooooooooooooot

I feel that Bitcoin's first recession will lower its price since people will have less disposable income during this upcoming crash and we also have no idea on how Bitcoin's confidence/speculation (cryptocurrencies in general) will react during an economic downturn. I think many people will panic sell and then a few years after a "correction" (probably more QE) the public will be more open to alternative investments such as Bitcoin. This combined with solid fundamentals could very easily push it to an ATH.

Yea except that btc has been mooning without quantitative easing too , so it seems this thing is always surfing above inflation.

But there's no such thing as quantum computing. No such device exists.

Yes they do exist you can use them online to do tunings normal computers would take decades still not good enough to attack btc by decades.

>2035
try forever
as soon as any computer even comes close to breaking SHA2 you upgrade to SHA3 and do that ad infinitum
cryptography is unbreakable
it's simple mathematics, there is no breaking

Lol I’m at work now but I think I figured something out, wondering if I should make a general for it

This won’t be like other QEs, circulation time matters. Long term QE was way more influential on asset prices than this one will be; the implications of this extend to Basel 3 and fractional reserve banking

Proof I’m tennis user

Attached: 0466C1B0-5CEE-4A3C-875B-63A8F6BCFA39.png (1125x2436, 872K)

>Satoshi must have know a lot of economics not only programming.
>The release of bitcoin genesis block is in the middle of the big blue dildo.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know anything about Bitcoin’s beginning or even the whitepaper? It’s a fact, Bitcoin was the response to the 2008 finanicial crisis. Everyone knows this.

So if my math is correct we will see $200,000 Bitcoin within eight months. Is anybody else seeing this?

Why/ When is QE gonna spin up?

Does the US really need to do this?

Attached: 1561402278572.png (657x527, 63K)

you’re not the first. 200k is conservative but eight months may be a stretch. Honestly in this irrational market who knows however (((they))) probably won’t allow it to ever happen.

Petrodollar and US corporate taxes, plus weakness in pound and euro, are keeping dollar strong. I’m not great with currencies/FX so I’m not positive on how demand will continue and if there’s enough to pick up supply slack from UST issuances

Why do you think bans are insolvent, specifically? I’m leaning that way but only because the fed repo was oversubscribed

Does QE not just scream bubble creating? “Here, I’ll create money to buy assets from you guys, I don’t care if they’re not so great, just use my money to buy useful stuff.” Then people just sell this stuff to each other, ad infinitum, as assets just get refinanced.

Also some theory, I think QE limits inflation by decreasing the velocity of money. I said so much earlier when I said banks capture most of it and the rich don’t spend, but I think that’s the actually quantitative measuring point: velocity. We know money supply is increasing rapidly, prices are rising, spending is rising... I feel like on a % basis money supply outpaces the others, but probably causes prices to rise close to as fast but not sure.

I wish I knew how to run a regression on money supply and equity prices

yes sir, we watching

Attached: 1566081542425.jpg (2000x1211, 1.9M)