Moment of truth for FTM

Will Fantom make it? No stupid USB FUD in this thread faggots

Attached: ftm.png (796x631, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD6BaHKMTXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes Fantom will make it. Mainnet will be delayed tho bc a hyena ate the usb from andres pocket. They are waiting for the hyena to pass the usb through its bowels then they can proceed with mainnet.

so they finally found that USB?

No they located the hyena who ate the USB they locked it in a kennel so they could retrieve his feces and comb through them to find the USB. It may take a few weeks though. PETA has heard Andre wanted to kill the hyena to get the USB and they are guarding it

What the fuck are you talking about? Sauce

i dont know what any of this shit means fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: 1555961769333s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

/makeit/
Stablecoin platforms in FTM will be huge
+ opera

there's two stablecoins platform main nets before opera
I know zar is likely to be state funded by the South African government
what about the other one? any clues or breadcrumbs?

Scam

Stop trying to scam anons out of their gains by calling legit projects scams

Stop trying to scam anons out of their gains by calling scam projects non scams.

Total scam
Half the devs quit

I first need you to explain how FTM is a scam when you can clearly see they have one of the most active github with unique code and code review/market analysts giving their tech the highest praise.

Everything in crypto is a scam. This in particular is more scam than others since its run by chinks.

The new bitconnect scam

Sure thing bucko, you have come to a very smart conclusion.

You literally couldn't make 1 argument as to how Fantom is a scam except for
> MUH CHINKS!11

I highly doubt that Andre would dedicate all this time to a project when he himself is sick of pointless blockchain projects and scam tokens.

Plus you know, the constant commits being done to their github repository and the imminent release of third party commissioned mainnets.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

And calling everything a scam is a cope mechanism for the millions of noobs who got rekt in an overheated speculative market. You getting rekt financially =/ the thing you invested in scams only means you were a greedy sheep

based and hyenapilled

Chink scam

live footage
youtube.com/watch?v=RD6BaHKMTXk

This shit is about to tank tomorrow like all alts lol

You seem triggered.

Mega triggered. Being surrounded by mongs takes a toll on you

You dumb retard we FUD what we like to keep out normans and shill scams to plebs that’s the Jow Forums way. Now return to rebbit immediately and stop replying.
Sage