Shill me your low cap coins

I will start! Give some facts

CoffeeCoin $COF on $waves

Why? It's million USD industry, connecting producers and consumers more directly, not all will use it but if 1k people will use $COF for purchase coffee...

Attached: 20190922_140715.jpg (818x398, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033764631-ProBit-Exchange-Lists-CoffeeCoin-COF-
lrmcoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes Sir, pls contact us, we are excited to install a payment system for 1000 people in this world.

Waves is a shitcoin though. There's even talk of adding inflation to Waves which will make it even more of a shitcoin.

>t. average crypto trader hooked up IV to coffee

Wasn't there a thread yesterday with the ProBit exchange listening?

Attached: 1560313548313.png (576x432, 182K)

Is your paymentsystem a low cap coin?

threw $50 at Cof just in case

DGB
DIGIMARINES UNITE
WE WILL NEVER SELL
DEFENDER OF JARED - THE LEGENDARY CZ BUTTHURT MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE

I forgot
>vid-t
First mover advantage and 1$ EOY!

>Yenten
>Rupaya
>MyWish
Easiest 10x this year

Here is it just fir you :)

support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033764631-ProBit-Exchange-Lists-CoffeeCoin-COF-

>not all will use it but if 1k people will use $COF for purchase coffee...

You have 5 minutes to give me one single good reason why someone would buy "Cofffee Coin" specifically, just to buy coffee.

>bro what if instead of like, currency that you can spend on anything, bro what if we make specific currencies for specific items

Fucking genius idea, retard.

Nice thanks

think of CoffeeCoin like a faster, cheaper and more useful version of Bitcoin – designed for the (specialty) coffee trading

direct & near-instant global payments between producers, roasters, retailers and consumers.

Faster and less expensive than legacy payment systems.
higher prices for producers, lower fees for buyers

got it from the website DYOR
www.coffeecoin.io

you can do much more with $COF, there are no limits
customer loyalty program, cash back for cafes and so on!

RSR and MITX
>why?
Worst FUD on the board, that all I gotta say.

Metal/MTL currency coin with a working app backed by a btc kid millionaire, who's been through succesful ventures and circulating supply is low. This will reach at least $100 in the next run.

Attached: main-qimg-a89b11fb0baf9372c204c7c5a0a6e6a1.jpg (474x249, 10K)

lrmcoin.com/

Attached: 2019-09-22 19_37_39-Mozilla Firefox (Private Browsing).png (1314x587, 446K)

is this the next DENTA coin?

Lol. No.
Can you buy coffee with DENTA coin?
Is it a scam? No
Is the project alive? Yes!

Don't compare it with a coin for global dentists:D

But I love the lrmcoin.... XD

PENIS coin will rule the world

Finally, a coin for buying penises, specifically.

I can buy a special kind of coffee I won't get so easily normaly without having to use a credit card.

und fuck yeah I need coffee like every other guy here to get shit done.
high quality coffee for high quality trades my man

Attached: 1564771507215.jpg (448x394, 33K)

>I can buy a special kind of coffee I won't get so easily normaly without having to use a credit card.

is this really the selling point you're going with?

BRAP

+ getting it cheap since I bought at the low and buy the coffee next week after the listening when the price is higher
that's a fucking good point

show me any shitcoin of the month from 2019 that Jow Forums hyped up that can do at least one thing.
We are talking about easy money right now pre-pump.
Even more since you can buy it without KYC on the Waves exchange and on ProBit now too.
So theres that for degenerate swing traders.

is this coin mineable? and mineable with cpu/gpu? I've done my best money making mining shitter cpu/gpu coins

No it is not
it is a token on the Waves blockchain
which works way better than the ETH tokens if you don't complicated smart contracts - which Waves can do too
but token creation is way more easy and streamlined in a way you can't fuck up

Waves has a leasing POS system which grants you waves and the tokens that are used during transaction - if chosen as fee

hmm not bad user. i'll pick some up later tonight as a what if stack. thanks for the info. I prefer minable coins since thats where most of my money has come from but ive done tolerable with non-mined coins. thanks for the info

keep in mind:
for trading or for buying coffee later?
the price is usually ~27$ with world wide shipping for 0.5kg, for the thailand coffee
which for me turned out as 10$ per 0.5kg since I boug COF low and bought coffee when COF was high.

so buy a little more if you want the coffee too
the ceffee will be available shortly after the exchange listening so price should be higher

Maybe I will give the coffee a try too.
Need trading fuel.