WTF WAS THAT?!?!

WTF WAS THAT?!?!

>thiel
>paypal mafia
>sucking SEC dick

You niggers told me to buy this scam.

Attached: 802B1BF6-1DED-4E4E-866E-C78406CECFF2.jpg (574x580, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/hackernoon/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807#dd5f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feelsbadman

I fell for the discord trannies shill game. Again.

not q1 so you shouldnt expect results

Fucking trannies and biz jannies.

Attached: 600997B6-DAA7-45C2-B883-0B075098281F.png (1070x601, 507K)

Don’t try to kike me into buying more.

Attached: C7405B8F-99F0-40EC-B2AA-21FE4346EE3E.jpg (250x216, 9K)

Bitch I got that 100K RSR I already made it.

>not holding it for 5 years

big brain user

But how long will it take to make it with 100k RSR?

7 years

2022-2023 at best if I don't make it by then it's the rope for me.
God speed user

When you invested in RSR way too early.

Attached: 8c426ce3f6607932b9a14729cbc9fdb5.jpg (600x626, 40K)

You reckon the gains start at mainnet launch or?

>doesn’t have the money to invest yet
>cope

What kind of poorfag cope is this

Not cope and I have enough money to be retired at 38, so fuck off fag. I'm just trading with a brain. I'll probably buy RSR when the time is right but that will not be many years from now. Here read this, idiots.

medium.com/hackernoon/a-comprehensive-guide-to-decentralized-stablecoins-22f66553c807#dd5f

I'll quote the most important part;

"Firstly, when the Reserve Protocol first launches new Reserve Shares will be minted whether the vault is undercollateralized or overcollateralized and this initial design mechanism will create an overall inflationary effect that may lower the price of Reserve Shares in the short-term depending on whether or not the collateral assets appreciate in value."

>may lower
>in the short-term
So you actually expect RSR to be cheaper to buy a year from now than now, due to a tentative short-term inflationary bent

Not to say that there's no opportunity costs

Yeah, you should lose your money on LINK instead until then lmao.

Who knows if some of these shitcoins low-key moon in the meantime

Nice cope, fag.

>this initial design mechanism will create an overall inflationary effect

It's built in the fucking protocol, idiot

Also, I don't expect it to be cheaper, but likely the same price or slightly higher but not by much. Still, not rewarding enough to lose opportunity on other projects in the meantime.

Ok so you didn't give me any actual estimates, just stated the same shit with ad hominems. But hey have at it at severely overestimating your mediocre cognitive bandwidth

start investing in real projects with a prof team and vision like ultra io
This will change the gaming industry

How many times do I have to say WAIT FOR THE WEEKS AFTER THIS GAY APP RELEASE TO SCOOP UP THE DUMP!

Seriously, it’s the only event being hyped about this project till next year(arbitrage), and it’s not even open to the public except a few 3rd worlders.

Once it’s released people will get impatient with nothing new coming on the horizon and dump their bags for another moon shot.

Do I look like your financial advisory? What do you need my estimate for? Firstly, do you seriously think it is a smart move to invest in RSR this early? Do you really think you are going to miss out on a moon between now and mainnet launch? WOW! I'll leave it at that. I'm done relying to you.

Sell your link.

>Do you really think you are going to miss out on a moon between now and mainnet launch?
No, but were I to hop along "many years from now," I would venture yes.