Pizza is for sad fat faggots that deserve to loose 10,000 BTC. AMA

pizza is for sad fat faggots that deserve to loose 10,000 BTC. AMA.

Attached: fat-women-eating-pizza1.jpg (800x479, 42K)

pic = American dream

Absolutely fucking digusting. People like this are sick in the head. Imagine not seeing this perception of yourself when you look in the mirror and think its ok. This is the result of a beta-breed of humanity which has never endured a struggle in life.

Especially this pizza. People who get this many toppings on a pizza are 100% fags. Also papa johns is the shittiest chain I can think of

Attached: img_0984-small.jpg (730x486, 139K)

They're both dead now.

Sad.

whats a good chain then fag

most people (women) don't notice they're fat until they're too big to care

>This is the result of a beta-breed of humanity which has never endured a struggle in lif
actually the majority of women who get fat did so as a coping mechanism for something they struggled through
being fat is a struggle in and of itself

>papa johns
>shittiest chain

nice b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

r8ing it 8 must unironically b b8
Dominos or Pizza Hut

no chains are good

No its not lol. Being fat is a choice. You choose what you eat and put in your body. You dont “struggle” being fat. You struggle getting your ass each and every day to the gym for 2 hours lifting heavy ass shit, not because your fat fucking hand cant stop shoveling food down your throat.

Fat people have a victim first mentality. “Oh i cant stop” “feel sorry for me” “i want to start losing weight but i dont know how” blah blah blah, inferior humanity. Thats why only the fittest/smartest survive in the wild. But of course the kikes understand how much money is actually in the business of stupid people so they push their “equality” bullshit agenda. These people are not equal to me.

they're just preppers storing fat in their body to survive

Chances are they hated what they saw in their mirrors, got depressed out of hopelessness, and spiraled down from there.

brainlet confirmed

Damn, you ameritards eat some really shit tier pizza.

Attached: pizza.jpg (450x450, 60K)

Idk man I know a pizza place run by real italians and is dank as fuck.
It's not a meal you can have all the time but it's a nice treat

>no mulatto children running about

No, not the true (((American))) dream

Health insurance cost should be based on bodyfat %. It is not discrimination, as being obese is not something you cannot control. I am tired of paying out the ass to never use my health insurance and pay for morbidly obese pigs to slowly kill themselves and expect me to help path the road.

Gagging

That fatty in the op pic is literally carrying around more weight all day every day than you can even lift at the gym lol.

Remember that one dude that paid 10k btc for some pizza?

based jannies for not deleting this

Correct. Go to a real Italian pizzeria that uses organic ingredients.