800k to start a business... what do I do?

Have 800k left to my name.

Need to start a business. Am in early 20s so goal is to turn it into multi million dollar company and get insta famous.

Not doing crypto. Already lost 3mil in that manipulated pump and dump market

Thoughts so far is investing it all into growing weed and selling that in bulk.

But convince me on other business ideas to open which could bring me millions

Attached: 43FC9499-7B42-49CD-A759-8DF53B05F6A7.png (1125x2436, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start flipping homes.

You think ?

I’m thinking that may be the safest way to go. Just not sure if the process and returns.

I mean what’s the most that can be made? And do you do multiple at the same time?

>Not doing crypto. Already lost 3mil in that manipulated pump and dump market
how'd you manage that?

>manipulated pump and dump market
Have you considered that you're just bad at trading?

Considering you posted
>Need to start a business
and are fishing for ideas on Jow Forums, you sound like a trend following retard. So here's my advice to you: bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Have you considered that you're just bad at trading?
he either managed to lose it all on bitmex
or literally bought the top at 20k, and sold around 4k at the bottom

idk what's worse

> Not doing crypto. Already lost 3mil in that manipulated pump and dump market

Hmmmmmmmmmm

He didn't buy link.

I have an idea for you, kys.
You sound like an retard who got an big inheritance.
I think that you will have 0 money left in the next decade.

>lost 3mil
Wow. If I had your capital to start with, I'd be crypto-multimillionaire right now

Yeah, you'd have like 3M dollars.

Lost the 3 mil from my peak.

Turned 40k into about 5mil total.

This was peak crypto. Cashed out a million, gave to family, travelled, live like a king for 2 years etc.

Then lost about 3 mil slowly in some bad trades, mostly altcoins.

So yeah, 800k left and looking to start a business. Any suggestions appreciated

anytime fitness

This. Open some gyms in popular areas. Get a few loyal middle age women to staff and clean them. Pay them well. Make sure they are healthy and use the gym.. Shows good character. Make sure gym and bathrooms are clean.

>early 20's
>had close to 4million, lost 3million in crypto
>weed dude
you dont deserve the money and will be homeless in 2 years hahaha, like how do you loose money in crypto you retard

start small so you can fail and learn from your mistakes without losing all of your money. running a business and making money is a skill that takes practice. I don’t know what skills or interests you have so can’t make a recommendation but you have enough money to take several chances so just pick anything and do it

How do I lose money in crypto?

Like, losing money in a market which is down 70% from its all time high in Marketcap?

Btw, technically considering I started with 40k and was able to take out 1 mil and have 800k left, I’m up. But yeah I did lose 3mil of those funds I built too.

Open a gym? Profitable??

>38k 1 time payment to anytime + $500 a month
>around 100k on gym equipment
>hire 1-2 wagecucks at 33k a year (anytime is staffed for around 8 hours at a time, and it's usually just one douche who tells people the gym plans and vacuums and restacks weights). You can do it yourself the first year.
>rent a place by walmart or some such place with heavy traffic (3-4k a month)
>charge people $30 a month
>my anytime, which is not very busy has 2000 people signed up
>that's 60k a month in income for a business with 1 employee, which you as an owner don't have to do shit to maintain. no trucks delivering food every morning, no closing up of store, hardly any clean-up, basically replace a bench or two every year
It's the perfect business. You'd need around 300k to get it going the first year.
once it's on its feet, you have a very steady source of income and you don't have to do anything.

What if I opened my own gym?

What’s the benefit of franchising if I was to create my own and try and build a franchise from that?

What niche could you offer that separates you from the rest

good info, thanks fren

YEAH BUY AT THE TOP.
Look into getting a loan to start a business.>lready lost 3mil in that manipulated pump and dump market
WHAT THE FUCK???????

>Already lost 3mil in that manipulated pump and dump market
nigger what i literally turned 15k into more than 300k how the fuck are you feeling what the fuck

Attached: 1568290925790.png (840x854, 297K)

No dont do this. You will close in under half a year. Just open a mcds if you want a franchise.

Read above

Turned 40k into 5mil.

Cashed out 1 mil,
Have 800k left
Lost the other 3 mil.

oh, didn't read that before, you're fine, i'm also down from my peak. good luck fren

proof?

>100k on gym equipment
if you buy used equipment (that’s not in bad condition) how much of a discount do you think you can get it for? does it retain its value or depreciate like cars?

Let me know if you want to do it in Oregon. I've got a perfect location figured out.

no fuck off newfag. in 2017 you made tons of money without effort in crypto, it didn't feel like i made a lot, people on this board were making millions

>like how do you loose money in crypto you
The real question is how this 20 year old retard managed to make 5 mil in the first place

>on this board were making millions
That is not true. Only 2 anons that were able to prove millions. Most made 100-200k and then lost most of it

Only being left with 800k tho doesn’t make it seem all that much. Everyday I struggle knowing had I just sold and got out I’d be 4mil richer

That is why I’m trying to use the last of what I got left to enter a new business field which can make me the millions again.

Clothing conglomerate. I'm your guy. Hit me up.

>Only being left with 800k tho doesn’t make it seem all that much. Everyday I struggle knowing had I just sold and got out I’d be 4mil richer
I lost like 50% myself so I know yhat feel all too well. I finally got over the shitty depression though and am ready to continue life. I will give you some advice. Go with your gym idea. Depending on location, it can be very succesful. I know someone who makes great money doing exactly what you described. Here is the plan that worked for him

>open hardcore gym somewhere where these do not exist yet. By hardcore I mean big space, a shitload of free weights and good machines. No bullshit yoga classes or millions of cardio bikes
>Choose a big space but not too central so the rent is not that high
>Have the reception open very few hours / not every day etc.
>Minimize your costs, start advertising on social media as the best gym for serious bodybuilders/powerlifters
>When one is succesful, start expanding your brand to new locations

Would a petrol/gas station work?

Undercut competitors?? How cheap can you sell petrol before you make no money?

gymrats are not your base customer base. new year resolution fags who don't show up beyond january but still pay throughout the year are.

have a ton of treadmills, stairmasters and so on

Where do you live?
Get solar/hydro subsidies, get at least 500 kW of cheap power and mine BTC.

Like I said, it depends on the location and what is already available. If you have a city with several of these lame chain gyms that barely have any weights in them, opening up a hardcore gym is the best thing you can do. If the opposite is true in your location, then your idea would be better