Ethereum

Will recover or go under $200?

Attached: 2Qhhdda6QnbepNdnJU1eoZEmWMvkrrHP8vM5xHN9ZyYZDjHDmwfA2zJimADkSJKH51r3saq4zZU5vRst8WwG.jpg (640x853, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/doj-brings-extortion-charges-against-early-advisor-to-ethereum-tzero
forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/04/16/blockchain-50-billion-dollar-babies/
coindesk.com/hyperledger-adds-consensys-enterprise-project-to-consortium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ETH2.0 delayed

Sauce?

eth upgrade is always delayed

ETH 2.0 is uncertain, it takes perhaps years to complete

current status ETH is quite stagnant, i dont see reason why its price would go up much

my opinion EOS is the next big thing, EOS is already what ETH 2.0 trying to be future

and EOS is so much advanded than ETH

so im very bullish for EOS

Everyone on twitter has been digging up the bullshit Vitalik said in late 2017. Saying ETH scales, then saying ETH never scaled, then trying to PSYOP his followers saying Bitcoin was being censored. ETH itself is premined and has infinite supply. Avoid this garbage like the plague. Vitalik is a fucking loser.

There is 0 reasons why it would rise ever again

Attached: 1560407793803.png (666x771, 104K)

Attached: B69BFC7B-B5C5-4354-8035-55F8220DB95D.png (750x1334, 574K)

it will recover only if i never have to see this ugly cunt's face again

I'm thinking of compiling all these into one image. There are so many good ones

nice idea

It will recover, might drop below $200 again if bitcoin tanks though.

recover?
you mean correction to single digit

Attached: Selection_178.png (304x37, 3K)

>recover?
>you mean correction to single digit

Attached: 123617146314.png (241x209, 7K)

eth is already overshadowing btc in transaction volume. a flippening in other areas is only a matter of time.

Attached: 1559646796997.png (1213x616, 74K)

people have been spamming this shit since 2017 lmao

Anybody still holding this unscalable unlimited supply shitcoin is still stuck in 2017
It will never recover, people calling for ETH at 5k are beyond delusional gullible retards. It's already overvalued now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

How can you believe a 1000x growth over 3 years is sustainable?
Google IPO price was 85 dollars, now it's traded at 1200 dollars, a mere 14x over 20 years

coindesk.com/doj-brings-extortion-charges-against-early-advisor-to-ethereum-tzero

LOL I love how the maxis are silent when eth is outperforming BTC but the very SECOND eth shows weakness against BTC, the fucking FUD comes out full force. Fuck you all. Buy ETH. If eth fails, all of crypto fails. ETH already won as the smart contract platform of choice.

Dude everyone knows this, it's just the game that gets played. Once people hop from one coin to another, they shill their new coin and FUD the old one. How new are you? It's all completely strategic, that's why you resist FOMO and buy FUD (generally)

It's almost as if the only regular posters on this board are pajeet shills that would otherwise be wasting their time propositioning ig thots to show bobs and vagene.

>If eth fails, all of crypto fails
intense archetypal bagholder COPE. probably the most stupid comment in the history of this board.

this

This is the high IQ choice.

Attached: 1564883138299.png (639x355, 219K)

>SECOND eth shows weakness against BTC
>the SECOND
>19 Months
>the SECOND
>19 months
jesus fuck you bagholders are becoming more disconnected from reality and pathetic with each passing month. rather than make an argument you just cry FUD. facts are not fud. try using facts and maybe somebody will listen. as it is your COPE level is over 9000 and is just pathetic.

Attached: abc.png (1151x479, 57K)

I am watching ticker all weekend, and it seems it's heading towards monthly pivot. Head&shoulders pattern forming, MACD divergence, and waning moon. I hope you didn't buy at $216?

>rather than make an argument you just cry FUD. facts are not fud. try using facts and maybe somebody will listen. as it is your COPE level is over 9000 and is just pathetic.
kek, okay.
forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/04/16/blockchain-50-billion-dollar-babies/ how many of these companies are building on eth?
>inb4 hyperledger
>Hyperledger’s foray into ethereum began with Burrow, and the consortium has partnered with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance to collaborate on common standards for the blockchain space. Hyperledger has also received a proposal from the Trusted Compute Framework, a project that follows the EEA’s standards regarding secure enclaves and other privacy approaches.
coindesk.com/hyperledger-adds-consensys-enterprise-project-to-consortium
>whats the enterprise eth alliance user?
pic related

Attached: 1567957244869.png (1686x844, 1.64M)

ETH will hit 10k before BTC hits 100k screen cap this

Lots of room to grow for ETH. The same can’t be said for BTC

LN is alpha software. It doesn’t even work. Millions of dollars susceptible to hacks. Don’t put any money in you’re not willing to lose

ranjit, you have been shitting up this board with your EOS shilling for several months now, I can tell its you by the way you type
fuck off

>how many of these companies are building on eth?
>these companies are building private networks they will use to profit from centralized management
none

Dammit Sanjeet get out.

>attempts to purchase car with Google stock
>laughed out of every dealership in town

>attempts to purchase car with ETH
>laughed out of every dealership except the one owned by human carpet Armenian Rabiz shitbags

See! Stock doesn't have any actual value! Unlike my digi-coins!

Jow Forums is always 3 months behind the news, nothing but shitcorners who bought butts at the peak in dec 2017 and baghold desperately ever since. terrible arguments ITT
the real problem eth faces atm is the gpu farms / creg satoj pushing hard for progpow (inb4 uninformed tards reply satoj isn't connected)
if progpow goes throw it'll be a chain split. best case scenario makerdao takes a side, but it'll still be a shitty scenario because it'll evidence makerdao is basically controlled by the top3 shareholders, which are VCs. and if VCs control ethereum, then you might as well invest in polkadot or flow

>Jow Forums is always 3 months ahead of the news
ftfy

Attached: 1561553399982.jpg (250x250, 10K)

eos is centralized trash.

obvious shill is obvious
>EOS is so much advanded than ETH
in what way?