Would you turn yourself into a cyborg if we had the tech and you had the money?

Would you turn yourself into a cyborg if we had the tech and you had the money?

Attached: _D.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo9hqmkEfEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, because my body suffers from autoimmune problems everyday, pretty much why, despite my high iq, im here on the internet

Attached: 346547745.png (179x171, 71K)

Yes.
Turning off my sexdrive for women is the first thing I'd do.

>despite my high iq
Be honest. Slightly above average at most.

Attached: 1568980975218.jpg (552x286, 14K)

Absolutely.
You would be able to change your body almost any way you want user. You can make it so you retain all advantages of both genders while increasing your mental capabilities well beyond normal humans. Rocking both reproductive organs at the same time greatly increases your ability to choose a mate. You can look however you want as well.

>A corporation literally owns your body
Fuck no.

Dolly, 1997.
>he doesn't know

Fuck you tranny

nice excuse fag

That happens after about 35 they still look good but the insatiable urge is gone

Wtf does a sheep have to do with being a cyborg u giganigger

Depends on the benefits it could give me. For instance if my arms would broken and the technology was available for a fully functional metal arm I would gladly take the options. I personally do not see many benefits for using it. The only ones that could probably help me out would be eye implants (which I could bypass through laser eye surgery) or metal hands so I could never get carpal tunnel syndrome.

Attached: JamieSprite.png (205x220, 14K)

No, but I'd replace a few parts if I could. Left knee is fucked, both shoulders, and right wrist has carpal tunnel. So I'd atleast get those cyberized.

>Fuck you tranny

Tranny - humanist mother fucker. That's master race level shit bitch.

That's my goal.

Based, I'd turn myself into a cyborg and turn my sex drive for women into sex drive for money and guns.

If I could be certain it was under my control and if this was a mind transfer and not copy, then yeah maybe

Yes and I'd ask my son if he wants to join me in immortality once he reaches adulthood

A cyborg is still partly our even almost entirely biological.

You would end up being a brain in a jar for a long damn time before it became necisary to slowly transfer your brain cells into something new. Though logically at that point its probably possible to maintain your human brain for thousands of years. Even a cancerous legion could be targeted with nano machines ect.

>or metal hands so I could never get carpal tunnel syndrome.

You would simply have a USB input on your hand that you can plug into your PC for direct input at that point.

absolutely

absolutely, without doubts
(except those about how good the initial tech is, if there are any potential problems - don't want to become a talking toaster)

Oh right, and this year, I'll most likely make more than $100k/yr, despite working from home. What do you do?

Why? You don't want to die or some other dumb reason? You would find reasons to whine about some other dumb shit as a cyborg, that's who you are.

Have some more snacks with your made up disease, fatty

Attached: 1554129367860.png (637x921, 1.22M)

Yes. I would wait until I was near the end of my life though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zo9hqmkEfEY

>cyborgs using human genitals to procreate

Attached: 100346263.gif (450x253, 103K)

5'10, 130 lb, if anything im underweight

Attached: 1569084844411s.jpg (232x250, 5K)

I'd replace some failing parts and I'd probably enhance my cognitive capabilities, but other than that I'd go for gene editing and biological immortality.

how

unironically, day trading, and i've been doing it a few years now, so i know it's sustainable. i could care less if crypto moons or if its a scam. i just stick to trading principles and only trade it if its hot, otherwise i go trade something else like boomer stocks.

Attached: 85a5af2b5923a385099a77d78f72e03351fdfb0c.jpg (275x400, 19K)

Yep.

Unironically this.

why? jerking off is the best part of the human experience

Why not? I'm a bit of a puritan when it comes to my genealogy.

>not using multiple augmented cyber tentacle dongs to violate human genitals

Attached: 20190922_155201.png (500x574, 371K)

Would I make myself an immortal with superhuman strength, intelligence, and the ability to turn off desires, pain, emotion, etc. at will? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk op

Attached: 1561940424537.jpg (741x568, 73K)

Exactly, imagine making a dong specialized for each woman and hitting both holes at once. Being able to COOOOOOOOOOOM literal buckets of artificial jizz. I would be living the dream

Attached: 1567974818920.png (390x348, 125K)

How big is my robo-cock?

It's a robo cock. You can make it literally anything you want. 12 feet long? check. turn up orgasm neuron firing to max? check. Want a cumshot so strong it can shoot through and potentially melt steel beams? check.

Modular

Robo

Cock

Let it sink in