Looking for Advice

Howdy,
I'll be receiving $440k AUD at the end of the year, and I want to start training in order to utilise this cash to essentially become a multi-millionaire.
I firmly believe that like a chess match, if the correct decisions are made then I can achieve any financial goal I set.
What should I start studying? What avenue would be the best to have optimal profits?

Attached: downunderthink.jpg (820x681, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tastytrade1/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCg6XBPhtVqntGhtAblXxybg/videos
youtube.com/user/OpalesqueTV/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdnzT5Tl6pAkATOiDsPhqcg
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just buy bitcoin.

>440k AUD
Buy a cheap suit and print out your resume.

can you even buy a coffee with that money?

Why the fuck would you come to biz to ask advice for a semi-significant sum of money?

The folks here are gambler, bottom dwellers who are taking their wagie paychecks and blowing them all on fomo shitcoins.

Find a better source of advice, user.

You need to make just one or two decisions with that money. Anymore and the plan becomes two complex and you’re fucked.

Cool, now you can use that as a down payment for an interest-only mortgage in Sydney.

>their wagie paychecks
We're actually using our inheritence money sweetie

Why haven't you invested in crypto already? Binance and CZ are summoning alt season right as I type this.

Attached: A22B99BA-28DA-498E-95A3-74F5F8FC0859.jpg (1125x1295, 345K)

Start buying some UDOO, upcoming week will be crazy with bigger announcements than the recently disclosed Huawei partnership.

I took a mortgage and spend it all on UDOO. It did quite well kek

GET SOME FUCKING UOS AND NOTHING ELSE
UBISOFT COMING UP SO WHAT DA FUCK YOU WANT ELSE?

Attached: 88879795.jpg (1024x1068, 654K)

UDOO for that Lambo airdrop user

Take a look at Howdoo, they recently just announced the partnership with Huawei, i think this company has some major potential and is worth to take a look at

bitcloud pro just dumped damn hard. when its red its the time to jump into a market you know

Attached: 1111985.jpg (500x704, 111K)

Its actually a good bet, this token has been easy to trade. I do have some for my LT moonbag but mostly just trading it and abusing the arbitrage opportunities KEK

Don't put your money into trading. Buy a parcel of land that's subdividadle subdivide put in the infrustructure and sell. This can be the most lucrative way to triple your money. Just do your research on selling prices etc. Talk to local councils about getting approvals, if it's a bush fire zone etc. Good luck user

Buy a parcel of Howdoo and hold it for some days and you dont need this fucking land
also good luck finding land

>bit cloud pro
Hahahaha holy shit imagine actually spending real money on fucking "Bit Cloud Pro" my fucking sides

chainlink

UOS. what else, ubisoft comes and then you cry. they also go korea yeeee

You don't say if you want to start a business, do trading or value invest. So I'll give you my trading copy pasta. I have others for the other methods of making money.
>What should I start studying?
Learn to trade options form ex floor traders
youtube.com/user/tastytrade1/videos

Guy makes a million a year on 5 million consistently selling options
youtube.com/channel/UCg6XBPhtVqntGhtAblXxybg/videos

Learn from actual money managers
youtube.com/user/OpalesqueTV/videos

Chat with traders is good to start so you can learn what style matches your.
youtube.com/channel/UCdnzT5Tl6pAkATOiDsPhqcg

Martin Armstrong has a super computer that makes price predictions and it's really accurate. He has 6,000 years of economic data in there. I highly recommend you read his stuff. That's where I got the trade idea that went up 44X
armstrongeconomics.com/blog/

>What avenue would be the best to have optimal profits?
It's about profit and effort, running businesses can be fucking brutal at least for me. I only choose things I can do from a computer. So think about the life you want then decided to learn skills that allow you that life.

Attached: 1566391625827.png (680x638, 250K)

If you want to do the subdivsion thing in a syndicate look at estatebaron.com the have deals mostly in Oz.
I did two deals on there and both were profitable. You could put your deal on there too.
Although it's not something I'm looking at now since I think the property market is rolling over, I could be wrong though.

You could also look at doing private real estate loans. Latrobe financial and Balmain private have them.

Attached: private real estate lending.png (964x470, 447K)

>looking 4advice
>Jow Forums
user I .....