Should i put $5k in this and retire early?

should i put $5k in this and retire early?

Attached: NEO GAS.png (1726x520, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/81wdzu/neo_is_a_multi_billion_dollar_disaster/
santacruzbicycles.com/en-US
twitter.com/gregschoen/status/70261648811761665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if you want to retire with $1k

Attached: NEOCAT11.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

You'd probably get a better return of your investment if you went out and gave a bum on the side of the road 5k

i have now $25k all in NEO,
i am bagholding this shit since $4,
so i have seen NEO at $50, at $77, at $90, at $100, at $120, at $140 at $198

then i was watching NEO going down at $140, at $120, at $100 at $77

at $77 i was considering selling and cashing out like $220k (it was around feb 2018 and that stroeofvalue blog which is linked in this reddshit
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/81wdzu/neo_is_a_multi_billion_dollar_disaster/

of course i didnt sell, and then didnt sell at $44, and finally didnt sell at $22 last year september 2018.

now NEO is $9 and is tanking day by day by day,
NEO 3.0 was already priced in, when it "mooned" end of june 2019 (i had then like $51k in neo)

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ?
baghold this shit, or jump ship to BTC ?
also note, i was watching chart live when NEO had it's satoshi ATH, and i had like 32 BTC in NEO and didnt fuckin swap.

and i kewn about 21 rule, fuck, im retarded beyond scale.
only one good thing is that i still have a profit in fiat, but in btc im in loss

kys

you are dangerous to the public

im thinking about commiting suicide every day,
im iether buy cyanide or go to shooting place and put a bullet in my head

and if i do so, consider NEO circulation will be lowered by like 2700 neo

or fuck it and throw half of my crypto on one of these top high end bike, CC version
santacruzbicycles.com/en-US

im in a similar boat to you. i had ~$250k worth of shitcoins in late 2017 which is now worth ~$20k. cutting your losses at this point seems like a stupid idea. there have been several alt bull/bear seasons so it's not impossible for it to happen again.
a very pricey lesson for the two of us but personally im not selling at this point

Don't do it or you'll really want to in 2020 when NEO is top 5 project. It's the only platform coin that will compete with ETH.

I'm 5k+ bag holder since summer 2017 and haven't sold any, with no regrets. But I also didn't need the money as I own a 7 figure e-commerce business and lots of other assets.

NEO 3.0 is not price in and is highly manipulated, look at volume... whales continue to accumulate. Have more patience and you will be rewarded.

put it all into link. the 2nd chance.

I don't get, what's the average price of your neo stash?

No one can be this dumb

Must be a larp

Attached: 1569141927019.png (1156x1084, 791K)

This chink scam is literally going to zero

What about GAS, the market cap and supply are veryl ow as wee as the price

Why would you not buy into NKN right now? It's at ATL but only a month before having a huge release of partners, clients, products etc. Devs from NEO and others all on-board.

yea I'm still holding a couple thousand NEO. I guess it would bother me but Ive got other positions in BTC ETH and LINK so Im not worried. NEO is still one of the strongest platforms and it is actually running unlike a bunch of vaporware projects. ITs been around almost as long as ETH, has a robust developer community and almost a billion dollars to spend. The addition of the microsoft hires shouldnt be overlooked either. There is a place for NEO in this ecosystem and Im just going to ride it out and see what happens. It just seems like NEO is actually making progress and not just marketing. It's always attracted a lot of organized fud because of this.

Gas has been hit harder than NEO but will be used more with 3.0 and certainly has the potential to provide higher returns based on current prices. It also always follows NEO after a rise, so if you're trading then know that NEO is most likely will move first.

With that said, my preference is still to hold NEO and generate gas instead (although dividends are minimal now).

What Im concerned about GAS is the ratio used to hold 0.3 and now its less than 0.15

If this is real you should kill yourself

DURRRRRR
>up 150%
>bagholding
DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Your bags are balloons.

Yeah it always use to hold .25 to .3 ratio. May have lost value to due to speculation of what would happen to gas with the release of 3.0 (there were many diff scenarios discussed) as well dapps not being utilized as much (so therefore, less gas needed).

In the long-run though, with faith in NEO I wouldn't be concerned about gas.

Neo? not NEOgas, right?
you'll be alright this is one of the better investments but you always take a little profit into BTC. If you would have taken 6 BTC at peak, you'd have 6 BTC and $18-20k in NEO
don''t go all in on any crypto but especially alts
NEO has a good shot at moon with China being so huge
>cutting your losses at this point seems like a stupid idea.
into fiat probably, we're close to the alt $ bottom
BTC still has over the next year when it will eat everyones lunch but staying in alts isn't the worst decision if they survive,they'll moon off BTC gains

moving into btc is also retarded, you should move into another shitcoin, like ethereum, quant or whatever, otherwise you have lost toooo many sats to be moving into btc.

you had 3 years, faggot.

>moving into btc is also retarded, you should move into another shitcoin, like ethereum, quant or whatever, otherwise you have lost toooo many sats to be moving into btc.
99% will lose way more. Unless it's BNB or another strong coin, you're fucked. You don't want to try and hit the jackpot in alt bear season. You're looking at this like it's still 2017.
BTC is about to go crazy again but you guys are ignoring it.

but BNB is not even a "crypto" it's fully centralized shit, and once binance starts falling BNB will hit rock bottom in a second
also look at last binance lauynchpad, it hardly did 2x , just look binance.com/en/trade/BAND_USDT

of course NEO is also "centralized", 7 nodes and all of them run by NEO itself or it's partners.

ETH is not good either, they fucking reveresed the blockchain, thus it forked with ETC

so it looks like everything in crypto is more or less "scammy",
and only bitcoin is the real thing.

but what if NEO 3.0 lift off and moons like mother fucker in china,
if not i guess it will end like Elastos, omisego, apex, zpt, sia and all other shit/

also look at LTC, it's devs stopped working on it, literally exit scammed, yet LTC is not dying.

so maybe NEO 3.0 will moon ?

at this point i think i will sell majority at $44 to cash out at least $70k from this shit.
$10k will throw on a SantaCruz bike or high end trek or specialized and rest fiat will hold.

ALSO dont forget charlie lee hodled his LTC bags for full 6 years,
now i'm holding NEO for like full 2 years and 3 months

and i dont want to be greg schoen
|I wish I had kept my 1,700 BTC @ $0.06 instead of selling them at $0.30, now that they're $8.00! #bitcoin
12:57 AM · May 17, 2011·Twitter Web Client|
twitter.com/gregschoen/status/70261648811761665

of course NEO is not BTC, but maybe somehow it moons a little or someday hits new ATH.

NEO is unironically going to a dollar

unironically it could be a good thing as ill be able to buy more NEO,
but probable then next stop for NEO will be "cents" and finally game over.

damn, i sitll can not belive i had an opportunity to cash out a small fortune of $250-400k and didn't even cash out a jack shit, not even $100k nor $50k not silly $10k

also in january 2018 i had like $9k from generated GAS,
from fucking nothing i had $9k and didn't sell GAS, nor swapped it for NEO at that good ratio, but like a stupid holded it until first day of may 2018 and then swapped to NEO, but swapped at bad ratio.

and back then in may 2018 it was last chance to cash out all NEO at like $77, yet i only swapped GAS for more NEO, like 120 or 140 GAS for more NEO. DAMN.

and at my 1-year-hodl NEO was at $38, and i was going to sell some at 1-year-hold, but of course didnt sell, becasue who 'd sell now when u had $400k and now u have $100k, of course u wait until it's again at least $250k,

damn, lol, i'm so stupid.

this whole shit was a pure speculation from the very beginning,
there is a chance NEO will tank to $0 some day, fck.

Here is some serious advice btw.

Neo is just the governance token and in my opinion even at 9$ not really over or undervalued.

Gas, the fuel of the ecosystem is strongly undervalued. Its current marketcap is 14 mio, neo is 600 mio.

For neo to go to 100 again it needs a 11x

If neo goes to 100 we can expect gas to be at least at 30 again (high value of neo should come from a healthy ecosystem)

Thats 32x

Personally im 50:50 into neo and gas

kek

I remember when GAS was worth $9.
Now, $9 is the price of NEO.
Tragic...

how in the fuck does NEO get to $9 but chainlink is only $1.80. I'm not some genius crypto person but i can tell that there are only a few actual cryptos that are fucking worth anything at all.

Who bumped this thread from 2017?

learn to move on, faggot.

Ya if you believe in NEO, you have to get GAS. GAS is like ETH

Actually, GAS could be more undervalued