"why yes I buy physical gold and silver how could you tell?"

"why yes I buy physical gold and silver how could you tell?"

Attached: 1551827467457.jpg (859x960, 35K)

Kek, imagine trying to FUD the best store of value known to man.

it FUDs itself

Do rich people wear rings/watches?
Do the poorest of poor in bumfuqe middle of nowhere still value(wear) silver rings?
I guess its special for some reason.

Wait wait I got another defensive comeback.
Skinny dude; represents China or Russia.
Russia has increased it's gold reserves 500% in the last 14 years. Plz tell them to stop buying.

why yes, i do use precious metal ETFs that hold the physical for me

Attached: 1538683758977.png (311x300, 234K)

if you don't own it phisically it's not yours

Nothing is yours in this world, everything can be taken from you

>PM etf
>actually holding enough PM
pick one

>'Why yeth indeed I buy the cryptoes, what gave it away?'

Attached: retard.jpg (288x234, 60K)

>he doesn't know about seed phrases

if there comes a point where contract law is abandoned, i'll be clutching my gun a lot more than my gold

>Doesn't realize on the last bull run they temporarily suspended physical calls in both silver and gold under the guise of demand delay.
Never going to make it user.

i already made it, which is why i don't want to physically hold my hedge.

i'm not keeping 50 grand in gold in my home, and wouldn't trust a safety deposit box. i do trust contract law, though.

>Why yes I do buy bitcoin, how could you tell?

Attached: soy.png (210x240, 6K)

>(laughs in .223)

Attached: 1568561358602m.jpg (1024x752, 108K)

>heh...... yea i buy silver for the upcoming civil war and recession..............

Attached: 1569110076215.png (512x512, 144K)

Ironically when Gold is made illegal in most countries (including the U.S 1964) jewelry was exempt. That's why ppl hodl 100s of cheap coin bezels to turn their bullion into "Jewelry" kek.

Attached: shopping.jpg (496x494, 14K)

Not realising when your broker goes bust your supposedly ring fenced assets will be raided to pay creditors

And no, the guarantees don't mean shit brainlet. Laws are only to protect the elites, not plebs like us.

Attached: cleeseno.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

lmao

It is retarded to not buy silver and gold.

Inflation is 100% guaranteed. Precious metal helps prevent that.

I'm going to invest in diamonds.

i buy silver and will continue to do so for a while. it's fun to have to play around with and it activates the inner jew. I want to buy gold too eventually but i feel silver is riskier so probably better for low stake holding. I've learnt to appreciate silver by thinking about the material as a unique and fine material instead of thinking of it purely as a store of value or something that is "beneath" gold. Silver is clean and pure and cold. Just like me.

Cringe

those are literally rocks user

Attached: 1550322529676.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Check VIDT, almost breaking out.

Why not both? Have a bit in person to hedge against societal collapse, have the rest in an ETF to stay liquid and hedge against inflation. They each have their uses.

FUCK

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (654x800, 77K)

is this ICE POSEIDONS nigger ass?