Reminder that ICO price of Ethereum is $0.3 Dollars

Attached: ether-sale.png (1999x914, 516K)

And someone somewhere bought it @ .3 and sold it @ 1,400 and that someone wasn’t me
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk

Only retards are still buying ETH, the moon mission is long over

why didnt I know

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony (1).jpg (820x791, 136K)

Damn, i was too busy jerking it to my waifu's

and i dont think there were more than 10 people that actually did what you say

> tfw when I watch a video from 2016 on YouTube that I watched before, and think to myself fuckkkkk why didn’t someone tell me about Ethereum, but instead I was watching this stupid video

Yeah and I was the guy who sold 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC, what's your point?

proof or just fuck off

yep
in the best case it can stay at triple digits

You can buy Orion Protocol tokens for 0.012 cents soon. It'll at least 1000x in the next 2 years. Screenshot this so you can wojakpost about not getting it when you could.

And right now there is a coin with price lower than 0.3
And that coin will rise higher than ETH

Nice digimons.

very rare

tell us more

I bought. I paied .5 btc, I got 1000 eth. Still have them. :D still in the genesis block. AMA faggots

Its on CMC
Logo is quite round and with a birb
Have seen it being named on Jow Forums only 2 times

I finally decided to start investing in February, decided to go all in on ETH. Price was 109. Changed my mind, went options instead. Lost 3K on options, could have still almost doubled my money. Fml.

TwitCoin

It's a pretty good moment to get some Litecoin right now. You won't regret it, price will be several times higher in 6 months.

you can still buy back your Ethers now then lose another 3K

Seems like you chose the wrong option!

Attached: badumtsss.gif (444x258, 449K)

That is why I threw some money at link when it was sub .15c, wasn’t going to let that shit happen to me again

fuck you telling people to buy lite coin . user buy btc eth and link and hold until you can retire it is this fuckin easy goes for anyone else on this meme bored

Upvote, if you use memeatic analysis you will realize that btc eth and link are the only important “projects” all others are pajeet pnd scam coins...learn to read the tea leaves you fools

I doubt anyone did that

>Upvote
Commit suicide right the fuck now.

Holy shit kill yourself.
>upvote
back to r*ddit

Attached: 1519257801749.jpg (1024x968, 98K)

>TwitCoin
No
Its actually was rebranded but its on CMC under old name

I don't really care about shitcoins nobody has ever heard of or knows what they do desu

Check out BTCdude.com

could be happening right now too bro

Trolled hard

Maybe so but I'm sure many got even 50% of the maximum buy low/sell high range and made more gains in a 2-3 year period than any other investment par a lotto ticket

ETH is a hot mess. it is a dying platform

I don’t disagree, it’s just what we have right now, undeniably something better will come

Attached: ethereum-first-post-2014.png (1292x1117, 113K)

What price did BTC ICO at?

>BTC ICO

Attached: 1518816967942.jpg (400x311, 19K)

Fuck man the audacity to even post that.

>Tfw spent all my time on Jow Forums from 2013 >didn't start coming to Jow Forums until 2017 and heard about bitcoin and eth when it had already mooned

Now its all down to Sergey. Please deliver money belly

Attached: 1512665016035.jpg (408x402, 28K)