What is going to happen tomorrow?

What is going to happen tomorrow?

Attached: bakkt-ice-bitcoin-crypto-nyse.png (700x394, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBSMHtHPtGo
cointelegraph.com/news/bakkt-clients-can-start-warehouse-deposits-on-sept-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1320720422447.gif (135x111, 180K)

bakkt uses chainlink
Gpi link uses chainlink network

crash to 6k then stay there until eoy

The beginning of the next leg down starts at 8pm EST tonight. You have been warned.

Attached: 1558915697319.jpg (365x352, 31K)

massive dump obviously (everyone thinks it will moon kek)

Fudamentally

Attached: 1551931747664.png (945x873, 211K)

bobo dabbing on bulls again

Attached: 1493872397423.jpg (218x232, 6K)

Nigger

nothing. it will be so boring that it dumps

what do you think

Attached: 1569019886727.jpg (1004x234, 151K)

topkek you're about to get rekt bobo

okie dokie
thanks you guys

Everybody will think it dumps, because everybody thinks it will pump. Therfore it will pump

lol those digits.
I too think a dump is in order, as bakkt is gearing to be a total failure with nearly zero interest

You all are about to "buy" her game.

Attached: Kelly Loeffler.jpg (1115x1394, 336K)

This
youtu.be/nBSMHtHPtGo

Fuckin kek

Why are her eyes looking different directions

Too many digits. I doubted it before but now I am certain it will dump

whatever is going to happen Bitmex will do a quick play in the other direction first to FUCK the margin positions.

x2 first -x5 then

chainlink ath tomorrow, strap in!

i've been a bobro for the last few months but for the last 2 days, I've been net long for the first time in a while... everyone and their mother seems to think we're gonna nuke right on launch and the PA isnt convincing me... Either i'm missing the easiest trade of the year or this is a major trap.

Attached: 43215634156341564.jpg (775x718, 166K)

Poop. Poop in cum butt. Shitfuck nigger ass poop in nigger fuck cum. Poopy doo nigger cum ass.

>Bobro
Hello coping bullfag

This launch is geared towards institutions. If you're an institution that hates bitcoin, couldn't you just short BTC through the CME futures and have your profit settled in cash? That way you get to short the asset you hate without being paid out in BTC and having to worry about custody, conversion etc of the asset you're shorting.

Now if you're an institution that likes BTC, then Bakkt is exciting because you get paid out in BTC.

So basically, institutions that don't like BTC have been able to short in a much preferable way as opposed to Bakkt but for the first time, institutions that like BTC can settle futures in BTC meaning interest in Bakkt is coming from long term BTC bullish institutions.

Post counter arguments please, want to reason this debate out more

you seems ready for Sirgay's strap

I can't provide a proper counter argument, for your knowledge is clearly superior, but the Asuka/Bakkt timing is annoying. It makes me think... is he just a larper or he actually knows more than us?

bakkt is doa. big dump once this becomes apparent. smart money has been derisking for weeks, as evidenced by "crab with lower highs" trend, because it knows this

Counter argument?

Every institution likes bitcoin. They didnt short btc with cme because they didnt like it. They shortes it because it was overbought and needed a correction.

The CME paper short market has not had the same effect that Bakkt will have shorting/longing physical BTC. This will have a much larger impact vs paper off market shorts/longs.
Look at it like this. You have a group of people who are trading an actual asset, lets say marbles for this example. The people who are trading the actual marbles have set prices for their exchange within the marble market. Along comes some people who have no interest in marbles, but wish to trade based on the marble value instead, so they create a separate market trading paper based on the marbles value. While they trade their papers around, it has no real impact on the physical marble market because it is still set and controlled by and large by the people who actually hold the marbles. This satisfies some of the investors, but others want more risk. Enter Bakkt, the chance to short/long with actual marbles that will have an actual effect on the marbles market. This will allow institutions to get in without entering what has been perceived as high risk exchanges.

Your argument is unassailable: CME/CBOE is Bobo, Bakkt is - for the first time -

Toto the bull

Attached: 77DECA18-5212-4680-9AF6-5D06CA43EFE9.jpg (245x205, 14K)

True, it leads us to believe that Asuka is part of a whale group manipulating the price.

I guess I feel that the reasoning can be stated on why BTC bearish institutions would not care as much about Bakkt since they can already short.

Then that leads to the question: would there be any reason for a BTC bullish institution to not care about Bakkt? That leads me to thinking about other exchanges that service institutions. The one that comes to mind is Tagomi, who specifically service institutions and received their NY Bit License on Mar. 27th, literally days before the Apr 1st. bull market.

Tagomi raised a Series A in May'18 and were rumored to be having a beta test of their services in Q4'18. Then they had a follow-on fundraise to their Series A in Q1'19, mainly led by hedge funds which suggest that the hedge funds who participated in the beta in Q4'18 liked the product / on ramp to crypto so much they wanted equity in the company.

This leads back to Bakkt. If institutions have already been participating with Tagomi, then that means the institutions are already here and Bakkt won't have as much of an effect.

However to adequately sub divide the bullish BTC institutions, we would need information on investing mandates. Which institutions are allowed to own BTC vs what are allowed to speculate on BTC futures. I suspect the number of institutions that have a mandate to hold digital assets is low with institutions that have a mandate to speculate on BTC futures is even lower. I do not have access to this information. Do any anons here somehow have access to Pitchbook?

>Asuka
Stopped reading right there. KYS anime prophecy fag.

So BTC bearish institutions can add major selling pressure to the actual BTC market as opposed to CME futures?

Quit being a dumbass. I have some good info that I'm trying to compare to this board's arguments to come to a logical conclusion. You know you prefer these types of posts compared to the thot posting / alt coin shilling

I prefer thots to brainless anime prophecy fags. The minute you mentioned Asuka all logic went right out the fucking window. GFY!

>GFY!
I don't think you belong here

smelly pajeet retard

i think you're right dude
bamboozle inc

Attached: 1552853981147.png (690x313, 133K)

>muh physically settled futures

if bakkt investors have already bought their bitcoin, they will just use it to short the fuck out of the market. Leave your bullish bias at the door next time

The difference is that you short sell btc on cme it doesn't eat the buy interest.
If you sell physical (well - not a derivative) you directly change the base price.
From a more practical standpoint, to short sell btc on bakkt you need real btc. Which means institutions are going to borrow them, paying interest. Which means some btc that are currently held doing nothing are going to be lent to them. Which directly increases the supply on the market.

Based

Everybody thinks something will happen therefore nothing will happen

You've grasped the general idea.

what everyone forgets is that there's a strong chance the btc needed for the futures contracts has already been bought up by the institutions.

Fun fact, all the bakkt test accounts went short

>From a more practical standpoint, to short sell btc on bakkt you need real btc.
how is that any different from bitmex?

you don't buy btc if you want to short, you borrow it.
Which would explain the recent explosion of companies that pay interest on crypto...
bitmex is a derivative like cme, which is why it doesn't impact the market much expect for spikes to liquidate.
All contracts on it net to zero. Some may be arbitraged on the spot, but on average the impact is zero

bakkt will shit all over the crypto world, prepare for some massive dumps

lol, keep thinking that my guy. Bakkt warehouse opened deposits early September.

ok? and?

institutions have already bought the bitcoin they've needed to short the shit out of the market. the end.

again, "bought" doesn't make any sense. Earning on a short requires borrowing, not buying.

I don't believe you understand how this works user

cointelegraph.com/news/bakkt-clients-can-start-warehouse-deposits-on-sept-6

its gonna get delayed for 2 weeks to a month
expect a dump, then pump on real launch.
>insider here

Green dildo straight to $16k.

Attached: THISISTHEPLAN.png (1200x1200, 807K)

>While they trade their papers around, it has no real impact on the physical marble market because it is still set and controlled by and large by the people who actually hold the marbles.
i thought flooding with paper gold was used to suppress the value of real gold. could someone explain?

Attached: e3f6fe0aee95b2b31d70e4158f0d2103.gif (755x601, 203K)

>The London Gold Fixing (or Gold Fix) is the setting of the price of gold that takes place via a dedicated conference line.
>It was formerly held on the premises of Nathan Mayer Rothschild & Sons by the members of The London Gold Market Fixing Ltd.

>The benchmark is determined twice each business day of the London bullion market (the exceptions to this being Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve when there is only one fixing in the morning).
>It is designed to fix a price for settling contracts between members of the London bullion market, but the gold fixing informally provides a recognized rate that is used as a benchmark for pricing the majority of gold products and derivatives throughout the world's markets.
>The gold fix is conducted in the United States dollar (USD), the Pound sterling (GBP), and the Euro (EUR) daily at 10:30AM and 3PM, London time.

this

bamp

Nothing, nothing is going to happen.

maybe finally a little volatility first couple of weeks because of the hype. which is why I am awake right now