Comfy LINK thread

Lots happening the next few days, could be everything or nothing. How likely is it that Chainlink actually gets named at SIBOS in relation to PSD2, ISO, gpi LINK, general DLT talk, as THE oracle solution?

Attached: chainlink gf.png (984x631, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NG5kcgCJLpc
mobile.twitter.com/avivahl/status/1175757747117277188
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

September has been shit so far, we dumped a lot and yeah there were some crumbs appearing but that's been always the case. I fear that we have too many twitter moonfags on board and that this could be SIBOS 2017 2.0 but in a bigger scale. SWIFT is working with Sergey with 95% probability but it's probably never gonna get announced, it will just appear in some dev manual some day.
Also, some new meetups have been added, right? Anyone got an updated list of link related events?

I bought in at $3.49

My investment has almost halved in value

When will I see gains Jow Forums PLEASE I TRUSTED YOU

Chainlink being confirmed the oracle of Swift is pretty huge on it's own. Everything else (Oracle, Google, Facebook etc) is just a bonus. It's gonna moon hard and most people don't know about link outside Jow Forums

do you guys feel it? the calm before the storm?
reminds me of the last comfy days before mainnet announcement

Attached: 1557792936377.png (1082x695, 503K)

Do they even have Fruit By The Foot in India? Certainly not strawberries.

sir you had 2 years sir

That interview posted on Sergey with the chink was pretty Based

Biz told you to buy at sub .50 not 3.50

Literally zero chance for any of that

Yeah but if you think about it, there's no new information. Just some confident shittalking which is entertaining.

Holy shit spotted the summerfag

Enjoy your HFC and diabeetus you street pooping sombitch. Goddamn lifespan of a seagull.

Basically 0%

Let this user serve as an example, dont buy link

retard dont fomo find hidden moonshots

lol fomotard

Yeah but are they going to get a mention at sibos? We're gonna be fucked if they dont

I really hope you're kidding man, if not please vacate this board. Crypto is not something YOU should be fucking around unless you enjoy the act of losing money.

Attached: 1558926092898.png (1000x432, 165K)

mobile.twitter.com/avivahl/status/1175757747117277188

Fudders btfo

Why are you bitching? I bought in at 3.20 and im comfy

Who?

the Twitter moonbois are unbelievable. why are the signaling? everyone on biz had to store to be part of this club. we need an organized FUD campaign

Attached: 1568953366689.jpg (842x595, 104K)

Why does chainlink need a mention? Being integrated into the swift access layer is what will increase the actual demand of the token. Everything else is just thin air.

Thanks for the pic.

She's an executive at Gartner. You've heard of Gartner.

Isnt swift running their own inhouse nodes? Staking isnt even out yet and gpi link is a finished product so are you suggesting they will migrate to the public ecosystem later on?

Not exactly. An oracle and a node is not the same thing. Chainlink is helping Swift create oracles. Oracles are smart contracts that can execute various data points.
Sometimes they're mistaken to be the same thing because an oracle can be related to the function of a node itself (oracle contract)

Another day, another who. Sergey is the chad loser that all the other losers want to be friends with.

Zero fucking chance its like you guys forget they are anti hype

Heres a none delusional man right here

dudes I've got depression from wagieslaving and today i've had dream about chainlink pump from 43$ to 839$ and then quick dump to 650$ then to 442,3$ and then again pump to 664$. I sold then and finally i've became millionaire. Then woke up and felt even more depressed

Attached: 1554389309711.jpg (990x490, 104K)

It already is confirmed thru their website and the recent presentation where the swift member said it will use chainlink network, holy shit how blind are you guys?

I'm fucking sick of waiting.

Attached: 1550366705724.gif (2852x1378, 740K)

Where did a swift member say anything like that?

linklet here. should I put all my link into a crypto.com earn account?

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-131520.png (935x2048, 396K)

They didn't. They video they're referring to is just some random company talking at a chainlink event. Not a swift employee. And it was just a hypothetical example, not a confirmation. Typical stinky shills, taking things out of context. It's evidence on the same level as that one swift teleconference, where someone asked about "gpi chainlink". The presentor repeated the phrase and suddenly that's evidence that gpi is entirely link based. It's almost as ridiculous as believing swift is in bed with link because of a logo on the link website.

Attached: 1550848129732.jpg (800x388, 38K)

Same, I bought in at 3.77 unironically cause Coinbase took weeks to approve my shit, I would've gotten in pre-google but whatever. I literally am not worried.

I do wish I'd gotten on board faster though. Found Jow Forums before mainnet was announced.

What an adorable story. And what grade are you in, pumpkin puss?

1/?

Attached: file.png (700x748, 79K)

Based, shit's annoying. Fuck this clown world and this clown market. Sergey is doing everything right and the price does fucking this.

2/2.
Not even 20 yet.
I have a lot of money from a video game I made when I was in high school.

Total: approximately $40,000
Amount lost so far: about half of that.
Amount of shits I give: 0. Just wish Coinbase didn't take so long so I could've gotten more LINK.

Yes, this was my first time really investing in anything. I take it as a lesson, but I know it's gonna be above my max buy-in price well before EO2020 so I must reiterate that I do not care.

I am holding approx. 10,000 and swinging approx. 1,000. No plans to buy more at the moment.

Attached: file.png (1160x275, 72K)

>take a smell my boy!
it's a trap, isn't it.

Attached: retarded cat 5.jpg (500x306, 26K)

Don't swing bro, not even with 1000. You'll just put a big fat IRS target on your back.

Was it announced that Chainlink was gonna be at SIBOS 2017 prior to it happening? If so, there's no hope for them being there in 2019. Otherwise, breadcrumbs/leaks are indeed all we have to go by.

Also didn't it take a huge dump after sibos 2017?

Why would they be there anyway? what more have they got to show? I guess just consistent marketing may be a smart idea for a team like theirs.

That doesn't explain why your gran's Holocaust tattoo is only five digits.

I don't get it.

he's calling you a lying jew

whatever.

I had that same dream Friday night I couldn't believe how fast the price was fluctuating
>We're Maniacs

Attached: 1563853368506.jpg (1152x1854, 320K)

based, you will make it

i've only dreamt of dumps, usually just a flash of the cmc page right before i wake up

Listen to yourself spewing incoherent thoughts into a void proving your minimal IQ and inability to comprehend information in its simplest form.

Attached: E2169D89-F0E9-4C9B-80D3-4160DFAF8597.jpg (733x412, 242K)

Maybe try reading first. The guy is not a swift employee. He doesn't have inside knowledge. It's only an example. Have you actually watched the video?

Right? Like why would they ride a rollercoaster into the showers? It's absurd on its face. What kind of doors would that even have? Certainly not wooden ones.

>look how much money we have
>we

Attached: tenor.gif (368x200, 2.78M)

Sergey did announce his 700k dumps right on your face

Watch as LINK is basically confirmed to run literally everything, the pieces perfectly align and everyone starts sucking sir gays cock live on stage after he enters explosions and light blue/white confetti behind him saying "just kidding we OWN sibos this year".

The price proceeds to dump to $1.60

Attached: 1562652747089.jpg (700x929, 266K)

>there are people on Jow Forums who think 1.50 wasn't the bottom

btw ETH experienced the same 70+% corrections early on. rough stuff.

Attached: 1568769844435.jpg (940x1024, 62K)

Woah! Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Kek
Baste nibba

Frens my golden kek thread was deleted and I was banned because the street shitter janny called it off topic.
Praise kek for good fortune

Attached: GoldenKek.jpg (400x400, 22K)

long term hold. you bought bitcoin at $10

>early on
It corrected 90% just last year.

Don't you have some videotapes to return?

BASED

nothing is happening. linkers been larping about "something happening" soon for literally 2 years, and it has never been true except for the fake Google/Oracle partnerships

I remember a video in like early 2018 where it had been brought up that LINK and SWIFT were going to do something in late September 2019. I will try to look for it now, but I'm not sure if I can find it easily. If any other user knows what I'm talking about, please help me linking that video.

i know many here are comfy financially, but anyone interested in being spiritually comfy?

Attached: 1568909654097.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

It didn’t dump after Sibos 2018 though, it actually pumped

Are you dumb, you can short a eth or btc swap contract for 20%+ a year , you can easily make 5x more money by doing nothing. The trade takes 2 minutes. If you buy btc and sell a futures contract, you can be retarded and make 15% a year on carry.

If you have half a brain and skill you and employ this with a simple script and add leverage and you're at 100% YOY and laughing at shitcoin traders.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-080301_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 520K)

Holy cringe imagine spending $40,000 and only getting 10,000 LINK.

Jfc that’s horrifying, imagine investing that much money and in a couple months half of it is gone and you have no clue if you’re ever gonna see it again
Thank fuck I bought in at 30c, if we ever get remotely close to that price point again it’s all over and I’ll still exit with a 2x
you could literally lose 90 percent of that money. should have bought in much earlier or not fomo’d the top like a newfag

Did you make the script or get it from somewhere?

Honest opinion is it even still worth trying to buy in. Was thinking of dropping 2,000. Everything I read about Chainlink leads me to believe it has legs but Idk

BASED

I would wait and see what tomorrow brings for the market. But, yes. Buy as much as you can afford.

I live with parents and pay no rent so I could feasibly get a few thousand in link to make a good stack. Wondering if it’s worth selling my Alibaba stock over.

I would do that, but don't sell any actual stock. Diversity is good.

It’s only 1000 dollars and as I have no real expenses I can afford to throw 150 or so into different investments in a week. I suffer from sever FOMO I guess. I was hounding my parents to give me money for bitcoin when it was sub 100 dollars but I was like 15, and didn’t have my own money.

Still regret not putting money from my first job into it.

I’m essentially a wagie with no skills. I’ve developed extreme Jewish traits within the last year and all I can think about is saving and accumulating money.

>dopamine running low
>”I will make a thread about LINK and call it ‘comfy’”

Nobody is ever going to use your amateur unfinished project.

More to life than just money.
But money lets you experience those things.
Long as you are not actually jewish you're fine.

You will be left behind.

Attached: 1568459503653.jpg (705x1216, 903K)

I am not :)

I just want financial freedom and to own my own shit I don’t want to die with nothing to show for my work and struggle in life.

A noble goal. You shall be rewarded for it, eventually.

Attached: 1568459626539.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

My thoughts on it are I’ve wasted so much money on pot and dumb shit earlier in life that even longshot investments like chainlink seem like ok purchases when I consider how much I have wasted

I fucking hate SWIFT, all of the talks about transparency in financial agreements and they can’t even be transparent about the thing that will make this all possible, fucking queers..I’m opting out until next year I’m tired of being let down.

need a tissue?

Yes, I exploded on your mothers face.

Is that 6% per month or something? No way anything paying that will remain solvent for long.

opt out of life by killing yourself

That's like getting 10,000 bitcoins for 20 bucks

This

Well I can tell you honestly that as someone who bought link consistently since 2017, I stopped buying after the mainnet/google/coinbase craze happened. I started buying again when link hit 1.50, if that’s worth anything. Sub-$1 would be great but I’m not gonna wait for it to happen again

I think what is being overlooked is how much the Sergey and Chainlink has been travelling the world and speaking at every event. This has all been happening the last 2 months.

Think about it....

For 2 years Chainlink has been silent. No marketing. Now, just before Sibos 2019 for 2 months Chainlink has made a huge effort in spreading the word of how smart contracts need oracles to succeed. giving the same speech over and over again. Asia, Europe and the west. They have been living out of a suitcase.

Now with Sibos this week. It all comes full circle. All the events. All the people they've connected with. The partnerships. If you think this isn't going to blow up after this week you are a full blown idiot.