Bitcoin is at the complacency phase of the Wall street cheat sheet

Bitcoin is at the complacency phase of the Wall street cheat sheet.

Remember I predicted it weeks ago. It's still valid. Asuka-user can fuck off. We will dip sub 1000$

It's all over anons. Prepare your anus for the real dip. you haven't seen anything yet

Attached: Wall-Street-Cheat-Sheet-Psychology-of-a-Market-Cycle.png (1812x929, 888K)

i'll buy at "anger" for -60k then

crypto is too immature/young/new of a market to apply this kind of logic and pattern

kek, nice try bobo. see ya at 50k

Attached: 1557589670231.png (969x828, 699K)

Its not in scale. If you fit the bTC charts to WSCS the bottom will be sub 1000$, maybe 700-900$ and fast rise back to thoudand'ish.

No, bitcoin is already ten year old boomer tech, its mature enough.

Wall street cheat sheet was made for boomer stocks and indexes, valid for like 30 yrs, not for imaginary internet money.

>he thinks that 3200$ dip at december was the "depression"

No no no, it was the first dip after euphoria.

you're an idiot if you think the crypto market is "mature". once derivative trading becomes well established and custody solutions are implemented, and SEC regulations come down, then it will be "mature". until then the market moves in the path of least resistance

>a drop from 20K to 3K is a minor correction
>a drop from 10K to 1K is the real crash
Simply epic

Attached: get fucked.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: laughpep.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Sub 1k by eoy. You been warned

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1563949676009.jpg (800x820, 124K)

absolute state of OP

Attached: 1562618641295.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Attached: 1569107508799.jpg (320x320, 16K)

so what ur saying is 50-50 xD

Flashy crash right after Bakkt launch. You've been warned.

Attached: 1546876955593.jpg (833x849, 175K)

why do people not fuckin use log scale on tradingview?

there's manufactured low liquidity in btc.
Interest-bearing btc deposits are appearing very fast now. Most are kind of sketchy, but it's only a matter of time before you can lend your btc to a reputable insured institution.
When that becomes the norm, btc dies, as the newly liquid supply floods the market and dumps the price into oblivion, killing all memes

ty just shorted 5 million

I gotta say, I dont think so. I think yah it could go down to 5 again easily but maybe 4. Realistically it's going to 70-80 for the next halfening. BTC has a real world useage, money laundering and darkweb purchases. BTC is the worlds defacto dark currency now.

While normies haven't adpoted bitcoin they ALL know that it's valueable. They will make jokes about "HaH I hAVe $10 iN BItCOIN oh nOW itS $12 oh NOw iTs $8 LOL InStAbiLITY LOLOLOL" but they DO realize bitcoin has real value. It's not going anywhere (unless we get quantum computers or something).

>he thinks his chart is right and mine isn't

hohoho!

The absolute state of bears, you were calling for 1K back when we went from 3-4K. Post your short nigger so I can laugh at you in a month from now

Attached: 1558294087096.jpg (231x218, 7K)

This is you, braindead retard.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

>bitcoin will be under $1k
God please only in my fucking dreams but what is concerning is that there are people posting on Jow Forums who are so incredibly retarded they truly believe this.

Only thing what drives BTC is FOMO. Delusional zoomer CT influencers are tweeting about 100k$ BTC and fapping to it while BTC has reputation of volatile-scam-ponzi-imaginary-coin among normies.

BTC is decade old boomer-tech with no REAL widely adopted use case. its fucking ten years and still like 0.0001% of world stores are accepting it, it doesn't help BTC tthat it is also a slow retard internet imaginary money.

oh no, you took the bait of thinking op is a retard.. oh no!

who gives a shit if your nearby grocery store doesnt accept bitcoin? You can transfer immense anonymous wealth within less than an hour.

> I believe in precious metals.