The end of the falling wedge on btc is the same day as bakkt opening

What the FUCK lads. I’m nervous

Attached: 12F6918A-B385-46F8-B5DB-E2F8EAE5E080.jpg (670x573, 69K)

WHAT FALLING WEDGE YOU MONGREL

Attached: I unironically hate faggots.png (1818x783, 187K)

Its clearly manipulated to be that way.

umm sweay, look at the EMA

Don't worry the pink wojack index shows we are fine , the storm already passed.

Attached: wojackindex.jpg (1818x783, 233K)

COOM

Attached: 2335676.png (600x436, 197K)

probably dump (beartrap) then pump and pump

Attached: BTC_prophet_4chan_January_2019_1.jpg (875x1023, 370K)

It is bearish as fuck, and not a falling wedge. We are under the EMAs in a bearish formation. We are going down.

People trying to spoof sentiment so people reverse biz. Pink wojak threads are not organic. People on Tradingview are retard and twitter is also fucking retarded.

This. It just goes to show you there is basically one shadow entity that single handedly determines the price, and we are all trading in its wake

all this bearish sentiment... Pic related is going to have a nice surprise for all of you bears

Attached: liquidationman.png (500x500, 308K)

I'm the market maker that manipulates the charts and paints certain patterns surrounding particular events. AMA no larp

Target setting on the upcoming move?

post a pic of your whale chatroom as proof fag

The price goes in the opposite direction of the most leveraged positions. That means short term pump.

Tomorrow will be very volatile. There will be a flash crash to 9111.2 however it will quickly recover. After that a slow grind up to 21k, and it will stay in the 21k-16k range until January 15th, when it makes the next leg up.

I dont communicate with other whales, I am the god of the entire market.

kek

>very volatile
>800 dollar flash crash
pick one nigger

That's a fucking bulflag retard...

What exchange? Prices vary sometimes by a hundred dollars or more on big sudden moves.
Where do you get your total leveraged positions? There are a lot of exchanges out there and TV only has bitfinex.

I’m a bobo and I’m starting to believe this

Bitfinex. I manipulate prices using dark tether

>I dont communicate with other whales
Thanks for the info, sucker. Me and my chad social whale bros will be selling into your pumps. I'm opening our secret tg group right now to tell them

i hope you closed your shorts bobos

Attached: 155713324743782.jpg (1200x900, 177K)

normies are euphoric and think bakkt is going to pump bitcoin to 100k

>Falling wedge been finished for days
>being held by whales to create an illusion
>Bakkt few hours away
>about to pump n dump this shit to liquidate as many clowns as possible

1: Post order book
2: WTF is dark tether? Tether you took out of the market with private keys then move quickly for a pump and dump?

Post order book as well. Lets see some big trades, Chad.

Like I said, no larp

Attached: orderbook.jpg (302x167, 7K)

LOOK MOM I MADE SOME TRIANGLES

he meant your orders, not the overall orderbook

Triangles and Moving Averages make a very simple and powerful trading system.
Exactly. And that shit is tiny as fuck, can't even read it. This dude says he is using dark tether to manipulate the market and can't even post his order book.

sounds legit

if u arent a bitch maybe post your trade history as well. lets see how big of a whale u really are

biz are the normies.

I HEREBY AND LOUDLY DECLARE XYrIh02Q GUILTY OF THE DUAL CRIMES OF BEING FAKE AND GAY.

Hear, hear
False and homosex

I'm OK with this so long as the Asuka prophecy about 40% BTC dominance comes true. I.E., so long as it's net advantageous to stay in alts (LINK) through all this volatility.

I am betting on this. Got most of my shit in usdt. Fresh fiat on the sideline to scoop up at least one extra BTC. Pls happen.