How does he do it?

How does he do it?
Did he make a deal with the devil?

Attached: df4.png (748x1308, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Success attracts more success. Misery attracts more misery.

i have trouble making $100 a day.

Based Bezos

>Mike Nosenberg

customs

>tfw you're just a plaything for rich elites
Why don't they just exterminate us already? Clearly they don't need 90% of us anymore. What's the point of keeping us around if not for fun and games?

Cant just kill everyone of like that
They need some form of disaster
We probably are going to kill eachother

Currently too hard. First they've got to demoralize and bog us with wave upon wave of blacks and browns until we're just a prozac addicted retarded mass. Then they can probably switch the media to telling us we exist just to serve the sacred jewish elite and should be glad to participate in mass human sacrifice for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust

The devil always shits on the biggest pile

>We probably are going to kill eachother
I wonder if it is possible to hide.

Jews automating the workforce and obliterating the middle class attracts what?

but they are, they are replacing +100IQ whites with sub 90IQ mongoloid all over the west
the elites don't think in years they think in generations

No, I am aware. But what is the point? Why not release a virus and nuke the grid? Maybe they want to use us as slaves for sex and entertainment (publicly, not in private).

He's the player and we're all NPCs.

>Why not release a virus and nuke the grid?
because it could affect them ...
they want a population of obedient cattle to be tier distraction, butlers, protection and organ donor
things will change once the singularity occur, there's a good chance that the IA that wipe most of humanity off the earth will actually be elites who put their minds in machine and no longer need the cattle ...

I think they have some sick stuff planned. Like some big occultish sacrifice or a hunger games or something. Maybe they still need us because they are in conflict with each other trying to grab more power. Idk really. Maybe the AI meme is still far away. The next 20 years will unironically be critical.

Can't wait til his wealth dissolves with the Dollar and his business goes bye bye.

When I see him in the street I'm gonna fuck his ass up

He's gonna be walking like Doug down the street. You remember Doug?

Do do doo do doo then bam!
I'm gonna slap his fucking neck.

Attached: 1568940760376.jpg (325x300, 13K)

You needs plebs to be there to dab on them. If everyone's a billionaire the fun is gone. We need to suffer to increase the happiness they feel, get it?

They don't need workers, but they still need consumers

Catch 22:
They are only worth so much because they sell to billions of consumers at low cost from autmation
But if you automate everything, then no-one has a job and you don't have billions of consumers, so everything will collapse.

Why have all that power if you can't flex on your slaves?

Have you ever thought of why they supress free energy? Imagine if every society had access to unlimited power, the earth would become paved with endless asphalt and would become an urban hell. Cities upon cities upon cities, and then there would come a point of reaching another resource scarcity. If not scarce energy, than scarce sand, copper, farmland.

The common pleb cries evil illuminati, but humans need an environmental limit to stop exponential population growth, and if that environmental limit is uprooted by the developments of high IQ individuals then the limit needs to be artificially imposed by humans themselves, in this case free energy must be supressed.

I velieve this is why they are trying to racially annihalate the whites in the West, they represent a risk because their high iq and restless personality causes them to want to develop and develop. Qhereas lower IQ races are fine living in a less developed and environmentally friendly rural environment.

I velieve there is a very high IQ echelon at the top, with access to really amazing technology but it has to remain secret until control can be established over the common man culture where personal freedoms trump social and environmental responsibility.

more of the same

Attached: nigger.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

lower iq races prefer living in concrete jungles with easy access to next product

I would say thats true but they've fail to maintain the urban areas or even grow them like johannesburg or Chicago or detroit, majority of non asians and whites have a history of living in rural communities and tribes. Which makes it environmentally friendly.

this only makes sense if you know nothing about the third world. often they average 8 kids. They use coal, and don't care about any environmental issues.
they're so stupid that even when shown to do work the proper way they reject it.
the theory that they want more goyim on credit cards, since whites are already maxed out, makes more sense.

Attached: 1469478257237.jpg (703x703, 44K)

Don't worry user, in the next cataclysm no one despite social status will be discriminated against. They will all the same perish like insects

>Did he make a deal with the devil?
Yea back when souls still had good value, fucking boomers crashed the soul market.

They refer to the share price of amazon stock going up. Net worth based on stock prices is a meme for people who don't know how markets work. If a supposed "billionaire" were to convert his stock to cash the share price of his holdings would completely collapse and he would only get a fraction of the meme figure that fake news publishes for illiterate wageslaves.

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

>How does he do it?
Sharks with frickin laser beams attactched to their heads

Attached: DrEvil.jpg (1024x1137, 96K)

This. These people aren't really as rich as people make them out to be.

>Be Jeff Bezos
>Own lots of Amazon
>Amazon makes lots of profit
>Amazon stock goes up
>Amazon never pays dividends
>Only way to get dollars is by selling Amazon stock
>Everyone panics and sells off if you sell any

How does Jeff Bezos buy things?

can u make contracts with the devil using chainlink since its agnostic?

Attached: da44f3ba02958a9d07944e11082ab006.jpg (781x961, 458K)

Strife leads to mammals fucking more to compensate for lost offspring, whereas prosperity drops birthrates as we can see from what happened in post WWII western countries. This is a hardwired mammalian response and it is set in stone.

Even if lifespans where prolonged due to a healthier environment, the resulting decline in birth rates would keep world population steady. Also, given that we currently waste 50% of global food produce just so we can raise prices on the other 50%, overpopulation is a myth

Therefore, you are a complete cunt and I sincerely hope you get depopulated soon and your genes erased from the genepool for the betterment of mankind.

Seriously, choke on a used dildo and die of ultraids you useful fucking idiot

Someone has to buy the bullshit that their machines will eventually make.

Exactly. There’s no point in spending 1$ billion to automate a factory if there’s no one to buy the widget or afford. Ultimate slave labour loop

free amazon prime subscription

post yfw never going to be able to afford amazon prime when robots take your job away

Attached: slide_403410_5012962_free.jpg (838x593, 76K)

You're retarded. The elites have entire underground cities to hide in and endless mkultra slaves and resources.

I've been saying this since forever. Thank you.

>l

Cashing out when he needs funds just like most people.

It's just paper gain. He hasn't actually gained anything until he cashes out.

enslavement is better than just killing. they learned after WWII

ding ding ding. credit is this iteration of the jewish scheme

All of their bunkers are theoretical in the sense that they have never been seriously tested. If we see some end times type natural disasters happen, those bunkers are going to mean jack shit, and will literally turn into a mega natural earth blender given the right circumstances.

Attached: 1569109034591.png (590x618, 305K)

That's why they're advocating UBI

Divorce your wife in order to liquidate (Launder) money through "divorce settlements"

God I want someone to put a bullet up his smug face so bad

>(((You)))

Attached: A79B0532-2C49-4CF1-BEB8-E95D8FE631B6.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>”made” 2.8 billion
In stock options

This fucking thread again

Sage

believe it or not, the company is a business and makes profits that arent just in the form of high stock prices

you people are dense.
Hes worth over 100 billion dollars.
He can cash out 10 billion without crashing the stock and buy anything he wants without ever looking at the price tag.

What does that solve?
You still have people with no jobs and factories making things no one can afford.

My point is it’s yet another clickbait headline for normies to lap up that jeff bezos “”””made””””!!!! yet another sextillion bajillion dollars!!1!111! Without understanding the first goddamn thing about stonks

>no one can afford product
>no demand
>continue making it anyway

Start a war in some sandnigger country against terrorists you trained, supply weapons to both sides. The goyim will fight it and kill themselves off, and you profit doing it.

Its easy.
they kill the people and live in a communist society powered by AI and robots.
That is a moneyless, stateless, classless society.

As long as there's still race it's ok

First they need to run to the Mars colony so they're safe. No extermination will take place until a self-sufficient Mars colony can be set up, but the moment that happens is the moment Earth gets glassed

All the fucking brainlets responding here is pathetic for supposed business board. There is no specific need for consumers. They need producers who are inherently consumers. They make sure through economic and governmental policy that you will stay in the need to consume so you are a constant producer with most of your excess labour going to the top 0.0001%

>they do not need you to consume
>They make sure through economic and governmental policy that you will stay in the need to consume so you are a constant producer
I dont get it

>Why don't they just exterminate us already?
That's 5G.

FUCK THIS NIGGER. TIME TO VOTE BERNIE

why vote for bernie when you can vote for yang and fet $1000 a month?

Bezos owns the Washington Post, check for their politics and ask why they would be that way.

The need or desire to consume is way to keep you plugged into their system of labour exploitation. If everyone didn't have to pay property taxes and didn't feel the need to show off to each other with useless products then there would be no one producing for the giant capitalists to exploit.

Why do i want to fuck this dog?

Something about it just turns me on.

Maybe it's the glasses and the smirk
Reminds me of a naughty college female

Attached: 1569141927019.png (1156x1084, 791K)

>bezos makes 10x the money that all cashiers make in a day by introducing new technology
wonder how much links gonna make me when it replaces underwritters, accountants, lawyers, insurance agents, bookkeepers, HR, tellers, ect...

If everyone agreed on anything there wouldnt be a need for the state but thats impossible.

That's true but besides the point I was making.

probably reminds you of your bitch of a mother

It's ok. I've taken the Yang pill.

Attached: Yang weed.jpg (490x450, 55K)

>have successful business
>leverage successful business to make more money
>"th-think of the cashiers!"
I don't care about either of them to be honest. He's probably crazy and depressed, and cashiers are all communist faggots.