I unironically have more respect and compassion for people living in 3rd world countries than the average spoiled 1st...

I unironically have more respect and compassion for people living in 3rd world countries than the average spoiled 1st worlder

who here /humanitarian/?
fuck left/right politics

Attached: 1526407213719.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Nah most humans are moronic selfish cunts.

Bluepilled and unbased.

those people would give 0 shits about you if they were in our situation, but they arent cause they're stupid

thank you sir

the third worlders standard of living has been going up at the expense of the first world for years you ignorant boomer.

I dont give a fuck about anyone unless they spark interest in me which rarely happens.
Discard women and minorities.

BASED
FIRST WORLDERS ARE ENTITLED, SPOILED ROTTEN PEOPLE

Attached: photo-1459183885421-5cc683b8dbba-700x467.jpg (700x467, 89K)

i've spoken to more 3rd worlders that were more interesting than nearly everyone i knew back home
the world is a big place outside of r*ddit and your mom's basement

Its ok to care about animals but dont make your life about it

thats left retard

>lol i referred to people as "animals" aren't i clever

Attached: 1561908043211.png (400x381, 108K)

american life is barely worth living to tell you my truth, i love the people in third world countries as well, and honestly alot of them are living better lives than us with way less stress

following trend, you are quite a rebellious one

>implying you are not a whiny basic faggot lefty

there's something very sobering about seeing people still be able to laugh and smile together, despite lacking much of the comforts and sometimes even basic needs that we've become accustomed to

It really isn't. The left likes to larp as humanitarian and donate $1 a month to starving african children but its a social thing. They don't actually give a shit about starving kids.

>oh no! a differing opinion than the two i've been spoonfed by disinfo agents!

Attached: 1568106059367.png (1136x485, 105K)

This. OP is a faggot once a again.

FUCK SHITSKINS

Attached: 1565522374113.png (888x894, 520K)

What's even more sobering is when people you try to help end up hurting you and taking advantage of your excess empathy. Some people don't survive that lesson.

>respecting people that literally live in mudhuts because they're too dumb to even invent agriculture

Attached: 1562458666973.jpg (360x640, 18K)

I don't remember typing that a. OP you're still a faggot tho. Kys.

i agree bro i havent laughed like that in america, but when in other countries i see it all the time

B&R

thats not sobering thats actually scary. Means they are content with their misery, the perfect slave

Same especially for Hispanic immigrants in the U.S. They are low iq'd comparatively but they work very hard, family oriented and will help you out if you need them. Plus the women have phat asses.

Attached: 1568851898771.jpg (680x438, 34K)

based and redpilled

All of the mexicans I see show up to work and they always have a job, but they aren't hard working by any means. They do things half assed and are always standing around. Doing more manual labor doesn't always mean you're working harder. Anyone can shovel dirt all day, at least they SHOULD be able to as a pre-requisite for being classified as human

That's just called "Otherworship" and it's core leftist.

the irony, KEK