So why aren't the Swift suits buying Link?

if Link was going to be the Swift middleware then the Swift management, and firms like Assblaster's should already have taken the price past $10. What am I missing anons?

Attached: 1566968540614.jpg (400x500, 36K)

They don't want to get dumped on so they're waiting for staking

They bought at 0.17 like the rest of us. Don't tell me you bought at $4 user.

Baby’s first LARP?

1/3 of the tokens are already set aside for them

why do you think the requirement for the ICO was 100 eth?

Attached: 1558047381554.jpg (2209x2921, 3.17M)

even if they had tokens reserved, why not buy on the free market tokens that will explode in price?

Chainlink is centralized, vaporware tech. Only non-programmer linkers don't know that. Swift will never buy/use it. Neither will Google btw, it was just a blog post demonstrating Chainlink centralized oracles using Google Cloud (((paid))) services. Not fud, just facts.

The only valid fud.

Because if you already had several hundred thousand tokens you wouldn't give a shit.

That's not how insider trading works

The companies would buy OTC, but Sergey is gonna give them for free anyway. They're gonna make a shit ton of money with basically no exposure.

Why do YOU think the requirement for the ICO was 100 eth?

kinda sad how newfafs pretending to be oldfats can't even get the story right

Btw, they're legally not allowed to invest on free markets on anything they have the influence to manipulate. Just like you're not allowed to gamble on a football match if you're playing for one of the teams. It would be a shit show if Google or Swift got caught for trying anything like that.

There will be blood on the streets tomorrow.

admitting the suits at Swift will get free linkies, what is stopping them them to be even richer by buying link at a still cheap $2? If you were the Swift CEO and you know you would get 1 million free linkies, why not buy an additional 50.000? I know I would, and I will not be breaking any laws.

Because major players in the market don't take risks, they don't have to. You are risking it, buying these tokens because you don't want to be poor. The bank's money enters the game when they already know they've won. Congrats on being early.

I am no legal expert but I guess you could make a case that Link is acting as a security, and it is ilegal for an insider to make undisclosed purchases of securities of a supplier.

thanks for the hopium fren, but what about the bank's managers and employees?