Im getting real tired of life bros

Its all so superficial. I talk to wagies or normies and everybody has a mask on. I meet females and everything feels so fake. Drugs do help but only short term. Same with the money. I have done and bought everything i wanted as a child. I tried to be stoic but i just cant fake who i am. It would be like putting a mask on myself.

I just wanna sleep 18 hours a day and numb myself the remaining 6 hours. How do i do it? Zolpidem and xanax dont work anymore and give me terrible withdrawals. Cocaine and alcohol give me terrible hangovers. I just wanna sleep

Attached: DUW-sLoUMAIcG0u.jpg (1200x900, 210K)

Make babies and life for someone.

Charcoal method, sleep forever user

Attached: 1563311035230.jpg (826x1000, 173K)

>neccing like a kpop star
Idk user

Attached: 1bf2d11af3138b02dc5595fe42e45e0e.jpg (428x1495, 132K)

Become a hermit, return as close to the natural state as possible. Find your inner animal, and I don't mean that in a way some hollywood clown portraits it. Eat, walk, shit, sleep.

Find people who share common goals then you wont have to fake your personality/goals/etc...

Even better if they don't work in your company. You never wanna mix friends and business.

Try getting sober, or try a heroic dose of acid or shrooms, maybe 2cb cause empathogen.

OP...unironically...find a place where you can get raw A2 milk from guernsey or jersey cows. You have no idea how good youll feel.

See a decent psychologist

>Drugs do help but only short term.

Pic very related

Attached: Capture.png (494x828, 70K)

>just cant fake who i am
And who are you?

Stop doing drugs. Things won't be awesome, but they'll probably improve.

This is a good question. Who are you? What do you want to do? Deep down inside there is your identity. Find that.

Somebody miserable who has no love for himself. How can i help others when i cant help myself. Im reading the power of now by eckhard tolle now. I dont know how its possible to erase the ego but in sounds awesome on paper.

you can learn to experience happiness through others.. if not for your self

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” -Greek Proverb.

Learn to lucid dream and get in a coma somehow.
Craft your own universe until your mind can no longer stand the physical world, and when you awake from said coma, kill yourself

Degeneracy is 100% genetic.
The only way you'll find peace is by killing yourself, human-shaped trash.

>you can learn to experience happiness through others.. if not for your self
so cucking yourself basically..great advice

listen to this guy.Get a hobby.Blacksmithing woodworking manly stuff. Creating stuff planting trees hobby gardens.Cut trees go hunting.Use a chainsaw.Destroy kill and build like men.Shape your enviorement.Swing the hammer give shape to steel.

Nonsense user!
The mask you speak of is called the persona, the version of ourselves we present to the world when someone is watching
Learn about Jung, you can understand and fix your life problems, though it will be hard
You also sound depressed. Remember, depression is not really about sadness, it's about not wanting to do anything, and the sadness springs from that.

10 day vipanassa retreat. psychedelics. enlightenment

good author. you will never be able to love or forgive anyone else if you can’t love or forgive yourself first

ok doodoo

return to god. transcend the material

Everyone my whole life has told me I need to do this and that and all these other things, when all I ever wanted was to sit inside and play video games.

I'm sorry about the abuse you experienced as a child

You sound degenerate as fuck, maybe that’s your problem.

Life has no meaning if you are dedicating your time to things that will eventually fade away. Even if you are the most altruistic man in the man life wont make sense because those actions dont have eternal value. Accept Jesus Christ as your savior, God can give you eternal life if you accept his free gift.

Why do you believe in christ when homo sapien believed in +10000000000000 different gods since humanity. What gives you that confidence that you are right amongst literal billions of humans. Why not buddha? Zeus? Allah?

>no mention of Michael Jackson
Ngmi

>Why do you believe in christ when homo sapien believed in +10000000000000 different gods since humanity. What gives you that confidence that you are right amongst literal billions of humans. Why not buddha? Zeus? Allah?
Read the Bible user, youll figure it out.

Attached: teslaChristianity2.png (718x666, 413K)

oh its this again

>Life has no meaning if you are dedicating your time to things that will eventually fade away.

everything will eventually fade away

This

I swear I've been in this exact thread before

Based

Read it and was forced to participate in church from early childhood on. It's still a mystery to me how anyone with half of a brain can unironically believe in such things these days.

*tips fedora*

hey user if its that bad quit you job and move somewhere new. I was suicidal once and leaving my job and city within a month i was way better. There are legit people out there just try to hang tough.

try making an argument next time

I don't want to have an argument I want to make fun of you godless parasite

I've never seen that Tesla quote. What a fantastic read. You turned my crummy Sunday around. God bless you.

Jesus is nothing but the ultimate cope. I’m sure it feels nice to think you won’t return to the void.

>The god of the Bible is more likely to be real than all the other gods because Christianity is more pragmatically beneficial for human society
Doesn’t logically follow.

Quit drugs. It'll be hard depending on the withdrawels and it will also be very boring once you're past the withdrawels. But eventually it will leave you in a much better place. The boredom goes away as you pick up more productive things to do.

Three traps?

see a doctor, get anti-depressants, go on with a good life. also, listen to the based christian anons here...jesus turned my life around over a decade ago.

Attached: 1564928738762.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

This can be part of the problem though as you are achieving things artificially instead of in reality

if you really want to experience ego death you could try dmt. I've also experienced it on high doses of lsd and shrooms. but you need to be prepared and understand what you are getting into, maybe start with smaller doses if you haven't experienced psychedelics before.

this