How does one stop being a poorfag?

How does one stop being a poorfag?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-010505.png (1080x1920, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

by putting 100% into chainlink
sibos soon

unironically fucking kill yourself. poor fag.

Buy some money poorfag

unironically get a job. that's cuckmoney

Go to college, graduate, get a good job.

Deliver food bro it'll make you rich as fuck

Then put all of it into chainlink

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-183833_Dasher.jpg (1080x1920, 243K)

I've made more in one day than you've made in two weeks - christ.

You had two years and all you could get was 30 link? That should be enough for a used bmw m3 with 100k miles.

I'm glad you're rich bro, seriously so glad for you

I'm not rich - I'm just not an idiot who's on the poverty line delivering food.

then stop posting fuck face

I have no opportunities where I live....
Still going through uni, so I guess there's going got be a chance, haha

Why would I stop mocking retards just because you bitched at me?

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

delivery user posted a solution where as all you can do is brag. try something helpful if you’re able to

Unironically this or mantic op

Nigga why is the abrbitrage so good. Unironically just made 2 eth

This pajeet has been botting every other thread on Jow Forums for weeks now. Don't believe this street shitting Indian's lies. It's always the same post with the exact same replies, even down to the same spelling errors.

Attached: 1565493289604.png (5000x3000, 3.51M)

It feels like years

Been picking up the last little while

Attached: 143435223460896.jpg (1024x685, 111K)

retarded newfags stay poor
when we 10x youll be in pink wojak threads
look at tg for true

1 post by this ID.

Attached: 1565941528313.jpg (1200x630, 200K)

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

now... wait for it... the same exact reply in a few minutes... just wait for it...

dude you are retarded, stay poor i guess whatever
2020 i retire

2020 you poo in the loo rakesh

cope more dude

Thanks user

pee pee poo poo

POO

First is...THAT CHAINLINK IS ALL ABOUT DEBT. Shit is getting real bad globally as far as the economy is going. Nothing like this would have been undertaken if a huge collapse would have just made it all obsolete. The media doesnt let Peter Schiff on TV anymore not because they think hes wrong about the markets, dollar, and gold... but because they know hes dead on right. They need to keep all the air in the lungs of the economy before the transition. Didnt the Fed just inject a shit ton of cash into the markets the other day? You dont think these bankers know full well that in reality its awful monetary policy for the people and makes us poorer, but also keeps the economy on life support?

Also Ive stated in the past that the reason I was so sure about Chainlink is because even a few years before chainlink the media has been shilling universal basic income here and there, and I always used to think WTF? Then chainlink came along and I was like ohhhh now I get why theyve been doing that, and now you have fucking Yang running his platform on it.

Chainlink represents the paradigm shift. It isnt going to be like BTC and ETH people making it where life is like it is now and your driving your lambo in Beverly Hills. We were late to the party on BTC and ETH but we are early to the party of the new world.

do the coinbase earn program
also watch out for airdrops. only do the legit ones, dont do kyc for chink scamcoins.

Wish I knew about this a week ago. Still good arbtriage though.

>Chainlink represents the paradigm shift. It isnt going to be like BTC and ETH people making it where life is like it is now and your driving your lambo in Beverly Hills. We were late to the party on BTC and ETH but we are early to the party of the new world.
delusional

Buy $LINK

you cant

>be thousands of dollars in debt

Christ you’re a bitch. I know this is /biz but your gloating is gay as fuck

My degrees cost me $180k (already paid off) and I now make $150k+. That's worth it if you ask me.