I'm not going to back to McDonald's

I currently have $3,500. How do I stay away from McDick's? I'm not going to put another man's penis in my mouth. I'm not going eat some fatman's ass or let some retard shit on my face for money.

How do I turn $3500, into $20,000??? All my bills are paid for 3 months (except gas for a civic and grocery bills for one person).

Attached: xx9agz1srlq21 (2).jpg (1430x1302, 270K)

Open up a 1.4 million dollar short position at 400:1 leverage on the EUR/USD pair, obviously.

Am I shorting Euro? or USD? I know Euro is going down the shitter, unless they decide to completely manipulate it somehow.

based mckiddies worker helping out fellow incels

buy holo

>buy holo
This is the guaranteed fastest path back to McDick's. I would recommend just about anything else lol.

Short the Euro against USD.
Don't actually do it at 400:1 leverage, you'll be liquidated if it moves .25% against you.
Trade a mini-lot (10,000) of Euros at 10:1 leverage, that works out to like $1100-$1200 deoending on broker fees.
That way your position won't be instantly raped, and you'll have breathing room.
Stay away from forex if you don't understand what I just said, and aren't willing to learn.

You should go all in on VIDT and it should be allright friend.

You could take that 3,000 dollars and 100x leverage it on BitMex, you will either go broke or get rich at that leverage as you will be trading with 300,000 USD and a small move will either make you or break you. Either way, you have a story to tell.

But if he does a 10k with 10:1 leverage he could still get margin called pretty early. Are you expecting the euro to make new lows or just retest from the last two weeks?

He'll still have $2300 of unused margin. So even if he is liquidated he can try again.
Although, MAYBE wait until 09/23, as the Germany IFO (Institute for Economic Research) gives its consensus/forecast on 09/24.
Looking at the current business climate for Germany, and the recent Deutche Bank news, I'd anticipate lower lows.

400/1 is crazy. I might try it with a couple hundred bucks, but no way with my whole stack.

Be wary of under-capitalization.
You don't have to open a position with ALL of your money, but small accounts rarely survive.

Pharmaceutical Trials are in most states. Search for one near you. jalr.com has a list of the bigger companies.

Id rather work at McDonald’s than take a bunch of drugs

Also,
$10,000/$3500 = 2.857 real leverage.
Really, it's not all that high.

>Small accounts rarely survive

Why would the size of my wager matter? The only thing that matters is what I’m betting against and at what %

Say your balance is $500, and you open one mini position, and your broker requires 1% margin.
That position costs $100, leaving $400 of unused margin.
1 pip = $1 in a mini lot.
400 pips and you're margin called, sounds like a lot but its really not.
Thats a move of like $.04 on EUR/USD
If you had $3400 of unused leverage, that means you have 3400 pips of wiggle room.
I was only talking about total account balance, not position size.

High leverage is only crazy when your position sizes far exceed your capital. Ideally, you want as high a leverage as you can possibly get so your margin requirements will be less.

So 34 pips is 34¢ correct? That’s 34 before I’m liquidated?

Sorry 3400 pips is 34¢?

>I'm not going to put another man's penis in my mouth. I'm not going eat some fatman's ass or let some retard shit on my face for money.
Th-they really changed the job duties at mcd's since I was a kid, huh?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1f1.jpg (646x595, 67K)

He won't just go broke, he could be put in hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt

it means you borrow 1.4 million USD worth of EUR with your 3500 USD and sell it for USD, the price dumps and you buy back the EUR at the new lower price and you pocket the the EUR profits, you then sell your EUR profits for USD

I don’t borrow money

well that's how leverage works

Why do you want 20K tho? That won't do you anything

>I'm not going eat some fatman's ass or let some retard shit on my face for money.

I mean you could eat some retards' ass and let a land whale shit on your face

>owing money to BitMex
Yeah good luck collecting on that debt when BitMex has literally no information on file other than an unverified name for more than 99 percent of their users

Actually legit, just use lower leverage

Well i mean I’m not putting myself in a position where I could lose it all THEN owe on top

20k is a lot dude. If you have no bills 20k is a lot of money to a lot of people

bro 20k is enough to live off for like 6-8 months, barely anything

You're thinking about it the wrong way, and that's understandable because it's often explained in a confusing way that makes it sound dangerous without actually putting it in a sensible context. All leverage really is a percentage of the amount of the trade you're making that your broker requires you to put up as capital in order to make the trade at all. And for some reason it's stated as a ration rather than a percentage, but whatever.

So, if you have 1:1 leverage, and you were to make a trade for a mini lot which is roughly 1000 units of currency, then you'd need 100% of that 1000 available in your account just to make that trade. If it's 50:1, then you need 2% of that 1000 to make that trade. If it's 100:1, then you need 1%. If it's 400:1, then you only need 0.25%. There's also margin calls and margin closeout value which is determined by your broker and it's whatever percentage of your margin they decide you're allowed to lose before they automatically close out your positions.

So where the idea that high leverage is inherently dangerous is because it allows you to punch way above your weight class and take trade positions you can't necessarily afford if it goes against you. So leverage isn't bad, it's trade sizes relative to your capital that's potentially bad. So basically, don't go try trading a 10 lot position on a 1000 dollar account just because your broker gives you 1000:1 leverage and you want to try and make 100 bucks a pip.

I could live off of $800 a month including ball my bills. 20k is a lot. I’m cheap. That’s over 2 years for me covered

Thanks for taking the time to explain this. it makes a little more sense now. i'm going to do some research on all this.

Attached: 1562790156707.jpg (588x1000, 77K)

You know there are other places to apply for jobs right?

NOT SUCKING FAT MAN PENIS FOR CHANGE ANYMORE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

Attached: 1562242723029.jpg (917x960, 47K)

WAGGIE WAGGIE !!
>BACK TO CAGGIE

Buy Bitcoin six months ago and swing trade. It's what I did

Attached: FB_IMG_1567124618249.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I'm not going nigger.

Attached: 1000 (2).jpg (703x488, 99K)

Are you seriously expecting a magical recipe? Everyone would follow it if it existed.
Stay away from forex, you're only going to lose money.
Eurusd is the epitome of random walk, it's literally the most liquid market in the entire world. There's nothing you can do to predict the future better than random chance, which means you have a negative expectation because of fees.

You can buy eth, wait 2-3 years and have 10x.
If you play on shitcoins almost certainly you're going to lose everything

Yeah but those taxes are gonna eat into your gains