How much money and difficulty to pull this off?

>50 acres of land in a northern cold climate far from any large cities
>no property tax
>produces enough fruits, veggies, and/or nuts (min. 2) of a few varieties to easily feed one person along with enough leftover to preserve
>land can handle large chicken population (meat and eggs) or has sizeable nearby roaming wildlife/water source for fishing

t. user who doesn't want to wagecuck ever again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-162532.jpg (1309x1356, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

point2homes.com/CA/Vacant-Land-For-Sale/NL/Port-de-Grave-Bareneed/36-Otterbury-Road/77142337.html
landflip.com/land/148453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you rather clean this up, wageslut?

Attached: 1569176397053.webm (640x480, 2.65M)

And where do you expect to find land without property taxes? (at least land where you could grow anything?)

Alaska

>no property tax
LOL

>cold
>farm
>away from civilization and infrastructure
>chicken

jesus you're retarded

You sure you want to go full self sufficiency food-wise?
Farming enough to feed yourself might just make you miss your wagecuck days. Especially in a northern climate holy shit.
There are guys that do this but instead of farming they hunt and fish.
If you buy the right kind of land in the right area you can easily bag a few deer every week or two. Do some fishing. Keep your chickens for eggs. And just make a once a month trip to civilisation to stock up on canned veggies and fruits.

If you know and enjoy farming then more power to you, but if you don't I worry you're underestimating what a colossal time commitment it is and how unreasonably frustrating it can be.
You can forget ever leaving your cabin for more than a day, crops in a smallholding setup need daily tending.

found a plot of land in Newfoundland for 50k in a municipality with no property tax.

point2homes.com/CA/Vacant-Land-For-Sale/NL/Port-de-Grave-Bareneed/36-Otterbury-Road/77142337.html

>No property tax
>Chicken feed is free
lel

You're missing
>Health care costs
>Savings for old age, when he physically can't work
>Miscellaneous expenses to maintain the farm/house (e.g. garden tools, roof repair)
>Money for fun (e.g. internet)
>Money for wife/kids

And probably other expenses I've missed.

>canada
>healthcare costs
lmao

OP didn't say anything about Leafland.

Actually, he'd probably be better off with Alaska, because of lower taxes and the free money they give to all residents.

F
frozen chicken, on a stick

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x400, 485K)

It's not unreasonable to assume that he could cut firewood on his land. It's 50 acres.

yeah, he can build a shed for his frozen chickens

probably low 6 figures for 10+ acres(50 is way too much) that are desirable. plan to have a well dug or electric/internet installed, that's another chunk. look up von thunen zones or permaculture zones and diversify income streams from crops. keep sheep/angora/alpaca and have a duck pond with maybe a shed for crickets, snails, and mushrooms. a small greenhouse for fruit and veg wouldn't be bad. get a few beehives and maybe a couple goats to milk or make cheese. nigerian dwarf are smaller and more manageable on a small parcel. sell cut flowers and build a corn maze with a pumpkin patch or apple orchard and charge admission for people to get a pumpkin/pick apples/pet your goats. dig a small lake and stock it or do an aquaponics setup with whatever fish are appropriate for your climate.

it's probably cheaper than you think it is and you don't need very much land. it's also probably a lot harder and a bigger time investment than you think. it's not automatic, everyday you have to keep up with all of these ecosystems so if you want a vacation, you'll probably have to have a guest house or two to house somebody to do your rounds. it will consume your life, but maybe you want that. good luck bro

Attached: download.jpg (236x214, 11K)

Attached: cluckcluck.png (900x274, 168K)

Thanks user.

Fucking jackal!

No property taxes? That's not that easy. You could move to a state with low property taxes and then deduct taxes for farm equipment and costs but then it's a business and you actually have to sell shit. Lands not that expensive, it all depends on where you want to live though. In a colder place I'd build a food forest and hunt whatever animals come to eat the surplus, pack my freezer with deer and boar. Preserve what I can and call it good on the food front. Would be great to own a pond or lake but I'm thinking of building a pond to stock just for fun. Water features are fucking spendy though. You're better off moving near a place to fish than paying a premium to have that water on your prop but I admit, owning a lake with fish is truly patrician. I'd also plant a large stand of trees to sell off to lumber companies when I'm much older. You'd be surprised at how much a large Doug fir is worth.

Also don't bother with chickens, hunt for your protein and trade things for eggs. Not worth the trouble.

>property tax

Attached: 7785ef1ccfe1c5964c05a869d329051034446714c5632bfbccde3307e85399c1.png (626x532, 351K)

This dumb nigger said
>NO PROPERTY TAXES!!

KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

There’s a reason everyone moved off the farms and into the cities retard, it’s hard living.

Find yourself a nice comfy college town and live 20 minutes away in the countryside on a bunch of land. No one will bother you at all but when you inevitably realize that you actually do need people around you won’t be in the middle of fucking nowhere

>don’t want to wagecuck
>start a fucking farm where you have to work your ass off, shill your products, and invite people over to pick your apples and pet your goats
learn to read before posting on this board

>cucknada
Perfect. I can hunt moose with my NERF gun.

>no property tax
>farmable
>northern climate
There is no area on Earth that fits all 3.

Look to southern states. Northeast Alabama, where the Appalachian mountain range starts, pine forest timber is plentiful in the foothills and there's a great deal of seclusion. Land can be had at around $1500/acre, even with a small cabin sold as-is. You can probably get a nice 200 acre parcel with great views for just over $300k. Property taxes are extremely low, and with pine forest incentives, you effectively get paid to hold the land.

Canadian rifle laws are pretty much non existent.

what aboutem mississippi. im curently in alaska but i realize i aint made for this shit and aint got money

more than I'll ever be able to afford

Attached: 1539249196523.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Same concept, fewer higher elevation kino properties with views, slightly cheaper, still super low property taxes and good subsidies.

landflip.com/land/148453

>point2homes.com/CA/Vacant-Land-For-Sale/NL/Port-de-Grave-Bareneed/36-Otterbury-Road/77142337.html

near dildo

It's okay I played Stardew Valley, it's easy

this and foraging as well

Fucking kek

Attached: tenor (3).gif (360x346, 170K)