Ideas Guy thread

Post the ideas you will never make reality

Attached: 1569033041788.png (960x960, 1.52M)

i will never be poor and loose my virginity

look at those feet. HNNNNNGGGGGGGG

This is now an MDE thread

Attached: a1439288628_10.jpg (720x720, 76K)

Grabbing those milkers and sniffing that brapper

Make an indie game that's a parody of Undertale, called Blunderfail, and watch the money come pouring in.

Attached: 1563566605981.jpg (453x410, 46K)

I wrote an entire white paper for a market that would allow you to short and long ideas, products, and anything that can be searched for from Google searches.

Im just too retarded to program it. It would run on Bitcoin or ethereum but I never found devs/programmers

>not sniffing her feet first

how much LINK for those feet

Attached: 1569034860959.png (878x740, 142K)

Ive had this idea for a while but would like some input. Basically its a device that keeps a plate of nachos warm. Kind of like a hot plate but it doesnt get too hot - just warm enough for the nachos to stay nice and melty with the cheese.
image youre staying in watching a movie and you prepare a nice plate of nachos. the movie is really interesting so you forget to dig in and later on when you go for a bit all the cheese has dried and the nachos are all stuck together. gross!. my device will prevent this specific situation from occurring. i think there might be a market for this as americans love nachos.

unironically none of your business

Having that picture saved means it's time to rethink your life decisions

The gun is what makes this image. It's there, just waiting for the coom to end...

Accurate picture of me, a comer.

IIIMMMM CCOOOOMMMMIINNGNGG AAAAAAAHHHHHHH ITS COMMING NOW IM COMING I LOVE THE CHASE OF THE COME

>MDE thread
MDE is more of a pol thing

wtf is this new foot fetish
dont fall for satans lies
he wants men groveling over the very thing that is in contact with decay.

>I’m going to ask her out tomorrow

I have an idea...
It involves those feet + COOM

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS user I am gonna coooooooooooooooooooooooooom

>build an automated drone that’s programmed to follow a specific car 60 back and 30 feet up
>attach 3D camera to said drone
>live feed 3D stream to a VR helmet worn by the driver

Bam, real life 3rd person driving

Attached: E3068F5B-0779-4812-B090-A225AB7F7645.jpg (1080x798, 78K)

Pressure

Attached: Pressure.png (797x392, 342K)

>imagine being this gay

It's less about the product, more about the marketing. If you get your device on a bunch of infomercials and just spam the hell out of advertising, people may just go for it. Even if it is kind of a dumb idea.

Attached: Calvin & Honks.png (1183x862, 1.21M)

Have mary kate and ashly suck my nuts while aunt becky catches a ride and kimmy granger fucks me w/ appropriate size

I will never be successful at nofap

How much longer of no one picking up your forced meme until you give up? It's been over a week already.

Buy hookers till you are broke

Calvin and Hobbes is pure boomer-tier humour.

Maybe so, but it was awfully profound for a newspaper comic.

Attached: DEE40194-8244-4766-A299-E2683839F5FA.png (600x191, 95K)

sushi but for americans

Exactly. OP you're just some VC fatcat piece of shit without the brains to figure out a novel idea for yourself. Fuck off and die or email me and find out after signing an NDA.

are you that guy from /agdg/?