Sibos will have MULTIPLE Link mentions

heh, just hold on to your buts. and also cancel any sell orders you might have on LINK.

swinglinkers will get rekt

>pic related

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 01.29.02.png (1143x171, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Jow
thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695
r3.com/videos/swift-gpi-link-and-corda-settler-in-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh fuck

Attached: 1568435933039.jpg (393x393, 197K)

>sold at $1.50

Attached: DF8E2A09-E094-44D9-9717-ED617EA7B098.png (242x208, 5K)

remember last Google endorsement ?

is this tomorrow 13 UTC?

Not a single mention anywhere.
C O P E
O
P
E

>claims multiple mentions

>shows only one mention

Sauce us

nolinkers detected.

never change, biz.

>Description: APIs are shaping the future of the financial services industry. Join this session to understand the trends in the API economy and to follow the journey of Payments Canada, Canada's financial market infrastructure, from the establishment of an API strategy through to production and beyond.

Payments Canada. Thanks for the kek, there won't be a LINK mention

Sibos is literally about Chainlink. Half the presentations are Link implementations and use cases

WEDNESDAY WE WILL ASCEND

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.35.57 PM.png (1018x298, 41K)

Linkies fucked again, KEK

>final keynote is Google Cloud CEO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 4.49.14 PM.png (2064x850, 431K)

Apigee.swift.com
Did i get it right

Attached: 1559696318585.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Is it really? I didn't know this. We might have a good sibos after all

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 6.06.07 PM.png (2026x640, 167K)

T R U S T

>tfw don't have to attend sibos because major tech and financial players will just shill your own product for you

you just win...

Attached: 1561772879622.jpg (1657x698, 178K)

GREAT FUCKING SPEAKER. THIS IS UNREAL TIMELINE.

T. WEF

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 9.13.12 PM.png (620x671, 152K)

What reasons does google cloud have to be at sibos except link
I cant find any announced swift google projects or integrations
And google has only integrated with one dlt project ever, right?

comfy

Attached: 4ir.jpg (1440x2406, 520K)

Great, more bots... (((they))) aren't even hiding it any more

Wrong.

Attached: Rohypnol.jpg (1080x1989, 828K)

Sorry m8. Nothingburgers on the menu this week.

Attached: 772AE159-6F7B-41D7-91BB-7C58953425AD.jpg (341x750, 111K)

i used to love a girl named rachel... rachel pls pump my bags, it would be too hard to be let down twice by a rachel

Fuck... Going to need some quints guys, what did kek mean by this?

Checked. Rachel won’t let us down this time
Checked. What fucking thread this is.

Pretending women are people was a mistake. Must be one of the boss kikes wife or mistress.

its over

Fuckin checked.

This cert was registered right after the cl google integration was announced

Checked

>what chainlink sibos will be
>graph in picture is mooning

Attached: 1540086941216.jpg (374x400, 25K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 10.14.01 AM.png (497x478, 540K)

What are you trying to say?

Haha kek loves chaos. I'm bullish regardless. Oracle announcement soon and seven data providers for devcon5.

Quads confirm sergey makes surprise appearence and the banking lads pass out from the potential profits link will enable. Based. Thanks fren

I love chaos. Still not fucking gonna disrespect Kek. Kek knows better. I know better

>"You know, there are only a few windows in history where the opportunity exists to reinvent part of how our socioeconomic system works. We're living through one of those moments. I believe that we are at the start of a collaborative revolution that will be as significant as the Industrial Revolution. In the 20th century, the invention of traditional credit transformed our consumer system, and in many ways controlled who had access to what. In the 21st century, new trust networks, and the reputation capital they generate, will reinvent the way we think about wealth, markets, power and personal identity, in ways we can't yet even imagine"

Attached: 8e7641dcd3c52ceb27772363bc9efbcfaf8f710a_800x600.jpg (800x550, 28K)

>new trust networks, and the reputation capital they generate, will reinvent the way we think about wealth

Attached: 1561498263631.jpg (2251x1022, 1.06M)

A possible explanation was that google wanted igs name associated with providing cl cloud services first because they know being the defacto cloud provider for all of the cl/swift integrations with legacy industries will be a cash cow

Checked
Checked, graph is going up.
Holy shit checked.
We're all gonna make it. 1K EoY

yes today 13:00 London time utc+1

>ctrl f = LINK

Attached: SWIFT LINK.png (1110x174, 18K)

reddit.com/r/Jow Forums/comments/7i4zzl/the_absolute_state_of_biz_right_now/

>Wednesday

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.34.15 PM.png (1828x1040, 306K)

What if gpi link isn’t Link bros

Oh no plebbit are laughing at us again!

What else could it be?
It doesn't make sense not to be.

it's not, jeez, you absolute fucking retards

then we keep waiting

based and waitpilled

that is the big mystery some people think they know the answer to. we will see this week or just another nothing burger in a series of nothing burgers which are actually pieces of the ever expanding network effect revealing themselves in real-time

then they would have called it something other than gpi link. it would have either been incorperated into gpi or it would be gpi + dixicles. gpi + gpi link is obviously chainlink

Thats because it isnt you absolute mongoloids. Just like Chainlink doesnt have unique sovereignety over the word "Oracle" by being an Oracle API data feeder. You fucks are so dumb and desperate for hopium that you pinpoint literally everything into your link delusional narrative. If you hate this post or ignore it, it is because you know it is the truth

It was already confirmed by Chainlink. Sibos will be 100% Chainlink focused. The rest is a meme

Don't let us down Rachel!

If no LINK mentions then you should be forced to distribute all LINK holdings you have to anyone who loses money listening to your bullshit. Sound fair?

I see no reason for them to mention the middleware oracle they are using at this stage... you should be prepared for nothingburger. Network is still in development.

can you source an archive for this screenshot because that twitter account doesn't exist

Chainlink probably won't be mentioned directly. However, they probably will say something about smart contracts being revolutionary and that it just needs a secure oracle solution!

it's literally in his book, the fourth industrial revolution

cba to read the entire thread, but yeah, if anyone did the bare minimum and just looked at the mon-thurs lineup for sibos they talk about API all 4 days. so its literally 50/50 either its link or its not link. sergey not being there is irrelevant because its swift explaining how theyre going to make use of their tech, rather then having sergey be there to just explain what chainlink is

Yeah I know the book exists but I'm wondering about that specific tweet.

This, prepare for another 2 year wait

the tweet is definitely real, any oldfag can confirm
don't have the archive for it though sorry

klaus left twitter because of linkmarines harassing him

it was a fake account

thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695

Just because they talk about APIs does not necessarily mean it is link. We can hope though.

definitely
but it's getting quite odd and annoying that so many people keep tiptoeing around the elephant in the room and only generally referring to oracle solutions

they'll have to come out one day and say it flat out, especially swift

>OPEN BANKING

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 11.53.38 PM.png (1360x880, 1.18M)

GPI Link is corda used as the settlement layer with link used to fetch current asset prices and relevant rates.
Link isn't a smart contract layer, it's the thing that allows all smart contract layers to do useful things with real world data.
So no, gpi link is not chainlink directly, but it will use it. It's so fucking obvious.

Attached: 1550909974209.gif (2852x1378, 740K)

r3.com/videos/swift-gpi-link-and-corda-settler-in-action/
Shows that they are using trustless smart contracts, and we know trustless smart contracts are useless if their oracles aren't trustless and decentralised also.

Rachel, let him see the kids and pump his bags Rachel! I swear to god Rachel!!

If smartcontract / chainlink is involved they will be thanked. Thats the best we could hope for right now frens