Ask the creator of legendary MOAB token anything

ama

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.42.55 PM.png (1654x478, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moabtoken.com/
tron.ddex.io/trade/FRAG-WTRX
medium.com/@fragtoken/introduction-to-fragpower-1a35469dee18
fragtoken.io
archive.is/GFf1p
archive.is/QupZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you like shoving big black cocks up your ass?

fake

no

How did you managed to have an announcement with chainchink? also how did they respond when they deleted the tweet?

moabtoken.com lol

Thanks for stealing my money Xii, you stole $500 from me. I own 50k of this shit. You also keep kicking me when I tell anyone of your shitty scams. Oh, and do click this link as it pretty much sums up how this shit ended up.
moabtoken.com/

fuck you you chink, when I make it off ftm I'm coming for you.

Attached: 2019-09-05 (1).png (2736x1824, 596K)

i just messaged them about integrating with Chainlink..

i just told them that regardless of people calling it a scam i will still be developing it and integrate Chainlink into the dapp. There will be undeniable proof of moab using Chainlink oracles soon enough. did not here from them once they deleted it though.

i did not steal your money.. you are the one to decide to spend money on a speculative asset, in hopes of seeing a return.

also all of the money that was raised (4k) has been spent on developing the dapp. 0$ of it has entered my wallet.

I have the new website url that will be up soon. the previous website is written by a salty team member that doesn't know what oracles are.

also not a chink.

you should have bought frag, gone from 0.8 trx to 4 trx in past month

>tron.ddex.io/trade/FRAG-WTRX
>medium.com/@fragtoken/introduction-to-fragpower-1a35469dee18
>fragtoken.io

Attached: fragbox.png (560x673, 47K)

Fuck you you scammer. I can't say I'm shocked though, you gooks are all the same. Just know I'm coming for you in 3 years. I'm going to personally rape you.

still no real evidence this actually happened

don't worry, all accusations of this scam claim will be proven wrong eventually.

pic related

anything short of rory admitting it in telegram is bullshit

the tweet was real, they deleted it

>DO YOU PEE STANDING UP OR SITTING DOWN
>?
>?
>?
>?

where's my money fucker

cool, show me an archive

Unironically big macd

I only managed to save a second hand archive from some random news aggregators, it was deleted very fast
archive.is/GFf1p
archive.is/QupZD

interesting

what is Moab exactly and why is it considered a scam?

ADELYN YOU DOZY COW

deflationary token ponzi

Can I get 20 more so I can sell it? 0x195b5c5b74546775085A5595669778aA70253814

it is one of the first deflationary tokens, which built into the smart contract is a 2% burn every transaction.

its a smart contract with deflation built into it, i would not say its a ponzi if you think that the concept of deflation has any meaning or value.

the good news about this tweet is it shook out the non-believers. Sergey will spare those who remain loyal. but I will confirm that even though they deleted the tweet, it is still not a scam.. we will still be using Chainlink in our dapp. However, I did not really request that Adelyn even share the article at that time, because i knew it was still in early development. She just went ahead and shared it, which was fine until everyone started spamming scam and it got deleted, kek.

Post feet pls.

I wanna proof.

Attached: 1563494443342.jpg (1360x2048, 934K)